Why are they trying to make Trump into the "white male" candidate?

Why are they trying to make Trump into the "white male" candidate?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/izzyjo12/status/760088223611756544
youtu.be/74TFS8r_SMI
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
youtube.com/watch?v=T9TzvxXjXPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R9YPYRaeTW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you kidding me?

Because the left is insane. I have stopped trying to understand them.

I know the regressive Left hates white men.

But is "fucking white male" really a slur they want to throw at a mainstream Republican presidential candidate?

YOU'RE FUCKIN' A WHITE MALE

It's been a pretty common insult in America for a while. Even way before this recent cuckening.

what event is this?

To seperate the votes and put him in the bracket of only white people vote for him?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Let them, when was the last time whites lost?

Wow, you actually made me really angry. Such a race traitor

What is interesting is that white women seem to consider themselves a separate race from white men.

we're not the internet you sheltered fucking dolt, no where outside of community day rooms and shitty colleges will you hear shit like this

god sweden and norway pretend to be vikings but you're just goofy pale morons sitting in a basement playing at being adonis while ackmed is ACTUALLY fucking your women

25 years from now: "Why is everything so terrible? Why did everything get so bad!"

In the distance, the last white males watch from their plateau sanctuary

Haha, white people! Am I right??

Some nigger rap concert.

Fucking this. So many white women literally consider themselves to be a different species.

Why does white boys have such thin skin?

The (((people))) pushing this anti white man rhetoric are telling white woken that they are completely different from white men. They're like the most irrelevant group in the oppression olympics tho. They only matter in the case of rape, and even then if they were raped by some vibrant youth, then they must apologize to the vibrant youth for existing/wearing skimpy clothes, etc.

because
>muh 2016
>muh inclusiveness
>muh racist bigots

its an easy way to coerce the uninformed into believing that there's only one reasonable choice

It's a rap song by YG, pic related. seems like this nigger's opinion matters on politics...

well white boiz are the most powerful race so getting them on trumps side can only benefit him.

Because it's true his base is white males and many people in the US approve of this specific gender and race so the open shaming of somebody for associating with white men is viewed as acceptable.

The democrats are basically massive racists that literally discriminate against a group to their face and then have the balls to say that Trump is a racist. I've got to say it's brilliant.

Are you denying his base are angry white males?

im also stunned by the fact that none complains at blacks who vote like >95% democrat. like how are these not identity, populistic politics? why is the mainstream not talking about it, but has no problems to call out the whitness of trump's base?

a leftist white hears "you know.. you're not like most white people" or "you're one of the good ones" and maybe even a fistbump. They feel so validated they drown in serotonin

His Jew overlords told him they'd throw a couple shekels more into his paycheck if he rapped it. FDT Is the worst song on the album. In south central LA, niggers don't give a shit about spics, and spics don't give a shit about niggers. These niggers don't care about the well being of spics, ask any of them in inglewood, they'll tell you either good, cause east LA is a shithole or the wall being built is racist b-because he'll wanna send us niggas back to Africa after he's done with the beaners

>god sweden and norway pretend to be vikings but you're just goofy pale morons sitting in a basement playing at being adonis while ackmed is ACTUALLY fucking your women

Spoken like a true projecting cuck.

It's mostly just wiggers

I remember male wiggers were trying to make fun of white girls when #Trumpgirlsbreaktheinternet was happening

These people are just fucking stupid and a tiny, obnoxious minority

and women voters can't be angry?

FUCKING
WHITE
MALES

Because he kinda is?

There was a reason why your ancestors kept the women in the kitchen.

Let's play a game of spot the cuck. I'll start.

twitter.com/izzyjo12/status/760088223611756544

Right, we're the cucks

are you kidding me?

>Sweedenstan calling anybody a cuck

Probably because the overwhelming majority of his base is white?

he's right actually, pic related

They look like they're really embarrassed because they realized they've been hooting and cheering with a huge mob of retards

But... She's white. Why is she acting like a nigger?

A TRUE real nigga would have popped the first boi he saw on stage. Respekt.

He is though.

That's literally what a Republican candidate is designed to be

lol that actually rules. trump power trump pride worldwide

>t. coalburner slut

youtu.be/74TFS8r_SMI

But we wuz Vikings!

White women can't resist the bbc. White boys have become way too feminine or hermit like and they need a dicking from somewhere. Good thing the brothas got their backs literally lol.

She`s making fun of / hating on white boys
but she has a white boyfriend.

Can`t make this shit up.

Also what the fuck does "finna" mean?

Does this kind of mental programming work on retards still?

The dude who was on stage singing the song with the FUCK DONALD TRUMP sign behind him was a white male

Its a trend. anyone who does not behave like a disgusting nigger and is white just gets called "white boi" white people have it in their heads that by acting like a nig,they are somehow also nigs.

>White girl taunts "white boys"

Does this mean she's only into blacks?

She's ugly, lok at her twitter

>(((White)))

I think you know the answer.

it's true though. you can rail against OLD WHITE MALES all you want on cable news and not be thrown out as a biggot

What potato here tried to say is: "Yes".

More importantly: When has her dad last slapped her shit? She looks like a girl that'd need it.

Swedes are the biggest pussies. Can't even defend your own women against dirty muslims.

>2016, going to a nigger rap concert
>ISHIGGYDIGGY

Fuck me I live in LA. White are minority here and I am just a confused chink who thought great America was white.

fixing to = fittna = finna

Raised by single mother most likely

Who the fuck cares?
Twitterphiles are fucking knuckle dragging retards who are only good for fucking with

Like look at this bitch
What has she accomplished in life?
Absolutely nothing but social media has made her very popular

pendulum is swinging the other way.
minorities should enjoy it while it lasts. they have 8 years tops before white man says enough and decides to put his foot down and collectively remind the world what a proper war looks like
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

>Enslave western women, when?

How can a person hate their own race so much is beyond me. The left really did the trick on us, you have to admit....

If they are they are a far inferior species that would die out within a generation without white men.

Trump only needs to rally white people in more numbers to win. Can you imagine a government determined by what white people chose rather than who is more nigger loving and Hispandering?

White people know he is the last chance to save their country. If Hillary wins it's over.

Hitler killed 20 million White Russians you dumb faggot.

That feel when 70% of the young females in my generation are like this. Its become so ingrained in youth culture to aspire to be a nig. It's pretty embarrassing to be around a 20 year old suburban white girl and her use black prison slang without batting an eyelash.

Cant wait until Trump wins and becomes the emperor of all of humanity

Because Trump voters are 90% uneducated white males

this. this girl is berating her cousin as a privliged white male even though SHE is a white female who

White males founded and built this country. They are what makes this the greatest nation in the world. We have a right to be angry as we watch everything white males built get demonized and corrupted.

Well when i go to a concert im there for the music not for some nigger to give his bullshit politcal opinion to some impressionable degenerate 16 year olds

That is what im trying to mediate in other threads. Seriously if Trump dont win I tinkt its over. For example here in Sweden, all the big media outlets are against Trump and the only ones that gets to voice their opinion are leftist liberal bastards aka youtube.com/watch?v=T9TzvxXjXPQ

Just imagine what would happen if Trump wins, the right would be valid in the normal people eyes.

>she's white with blonde hair and blue eyes

please nuke america, hang all niggers and stone all women

Just saying if hillary wins men are screwed. Wouldn't be suprised if they started to officialy put stuff in our water l and started to castrate men.

Its a fucking rap concert. Chances are these two nu-males were probably leftists and Hillary supporters.
Its amazing how far leftists would go to demonize white males. Serves them right.
Remember if you are a white male and a leftist you are literally a cuckold digging your grave.

DIVIDE AND
C
O
N
Q
U
E
R

Is that a joke?

>chick you're fucking drags you to a literally who gig
>music is shit
>ladyboy is just playing tracks over his grunts and snorting while wailing erratically
>hot as fuck inside venue
>shoehorned anti-Trump message flashing across the screen
>audience is barking and swearing uncontrollably
>drunk slut flashes a camera in your direction
>when you get home the next morning the photo is all over social media

>You're a straight white male
Jesus fuck.

Can anyone besides white men have actual political opinions?

Unless you're male and pale you can't see the web of difficulty without goggles. You can always blame some vague symbolic abstraction for your "why you're kept down".

>leftists and Hillary supporters

Literally all leftists hate Hillary. Only minorities and centrist neoliberals are voting for her.

because he is you delusional faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=R9YPYRaeTW0

The man on her pic literally looks like a rapefugee.

This was in Cincinatti at the G-eazy concert. The song was originally by the opener, YG, then G remixed it and performed it again.

You're asking the wrong question.

You should be asking why it is wrong to be considered the white person's candidate.

Her fucking Bio though
>"the school for creative and performing arts peace love and positivity"

how is being called a white male supposed to be an insult?

>a nigger can dream

Greg Lansky plz

>that pic
Nothing like the western higher education...

Do university degrees even hold any respect in everyday life in the west? I know of McDonald's in my country that will teach you higher morals and valuable knowledge than many of your colleges.
And we wonder why the west is on the verge of spiraling into the progressive abyss, when classes like that are allowed into the halls of academia...

It was nice to know you, West.

How come she's fucking winning?

"When I harken back to my dad, I remember we left Redding and drove down here so he could get a job as a gas jockey at a Standard Station on the corner of PCH and Sunset Boulevard. But you travel five hundred miles, bring your family, rip up everything, and do that because that's the only job that existed. So I think, What would happen if he'd have said, "Oh, I can't do that?" Well, we'd have been begging for sandwiches at somebody's backdoor. Which is, I remember, one of the most affecting things that ever happened in my life. I was a little kid, five years old, and a guy comes to the back of our house and says to my mother, "There's a bunch of wood in the back. Could I chop that up for you, ma'am?" And my mother says, "We don't have money." And he says, "I don't want any money. Just a sandwich.""

-Clint Eastwood on "the pussy generation".