China wants to attack Australia to because they afraid of Based Tones

>China says Australia ‘is no paper tiger, only a paper cat at best’

>It said Australia “was at first an offshore prison of the UK and then became its colony, a source of raw materials, overseas market and land of investment. The country was established through uncivilised means, in a process filled with the tears of the Aboriginals. Even with a scarce population and vast land, Australia has disputes with other countries over territory.”

>The newspaper cited debate about territorial claims in Antarctica, in which it claimed Australia sought to avoid arbitration.

theaustralian.com.au/news/world/china-says-australia-is-no-paper-tiger-only-a-paper-cat-at-best/news-story/3f4fc06f5926829b8d34ff3dd3a56e2d

>Major Chinese state paper calls for a military strike on Australian ships that enter the South China Sea

>"China must take revenge and let it know it's wrong. Australia's power means nothing compared to the security of China. If Australia steps into the South China Sea waters, it will be an ideal target for China to warn and strike."

>"Australia has unexpectedly made itself a pioneer of hurting China's interest with a fiercer attitude than countries directly involved in the South China Sea dispute," the Global Times said. "But this paper cat won't last."

businessinsider.com/china-state-paper-calls-for-military-strike-on-australia-ships-entering-south-china-sea-2016-8

>Chinese official: Prepare for a ‘people’s war at sea'

>China had given signs that it had no intention to respect the Hague's ruling, but lately rhetoric has been stepped up a notch, with the AFP reporting that a Beijing minister urged preparations for a "people's war at sea."

businessinsider.com/beijing-prepare-for-peoples-war-at-sea-2016-8

>Tone is having a secret meeting with australia's leading emu's

emupress.com.au

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradfield_Scheme
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop pushing this meme.

Where were you when Australian shitposting saved Asia?

I think we need a good war to help reinforce the ANZAC legend. Imagine it when once again Australia holds off against the odds against a numerically superior enemy and secures victory.

>china says
>it says

is polandball real?

'no'

The chinks have always been shit when it comes to fighting

Sounds like bullshit to be honest familiar. China already owns 99% of our fucking cuntry anyway, they'd be effectively attacking themselves at this point.

Those chinks are cheeky bastards

They haven't won a war against an outside power in centuries.

>without foreign intervention

wut u fuckin mean austrlia is the south china sea now we in the south and full of chinks get a brain u dum cunt aint gonna war with ourslevs r we now

Lucky there is 1.5 billion of them then, might give them a fighting chance.

Australia packs a plane up with a fuckload of their horrible beasties, a Noahs 'Fuck your population' Ark if you will.

Paradrops funnelwebs, redbacks, snakes, bullfrogs, those little blue octopi that rape your nervous system....onto China. Then sits back and laughs.

Billions of chinese people die trying to eat various new animals. Everyone wins.

Hey real talk, if Japan was finally okayed by its allies to leave the back yard and get mean again, would most Japanese revel in sinking large portions of the Chinese Navy? It seems restrictions are easing and Japans military, specifically its navy has been making bigger strides towards being a serious powerhouse again. I for one welcome the great Japanese tide and would savor in the Chinese ass-hurt stemming from Japanese dominance.

>get rid of the gooks and the abo problem
Yeah just trap em
Set up a bomb in the north and shit

Okinawa pref in Japan is first keystone,
already chinked and commies are there

It's at this point we regret getting rid of this sentinel

Howard more like fucking Coward

>already owns 99% of our fucking cuntry

Try 2% drama queen

We can set up some camps and truly make them the Jews of Asia

>Uranium industry going full tilt
>New submarine fleet being built

Where were you when you realised Australia stepped in the nuclear arms race?

I was on the shitter at work, shitposting.

Flora and Fauna warfare, I like it.

You sure are shitposting. Clueless faggot.

Young people are pussies tbqh, don't want to decrease restrictions. But the Japanese people hate the China. Everyone else is allies or irrelevant, Chinese ruin everything

Paper Cat reporting

Little faggots won't do shit.

>you'll have to go to war in your life time

Fuck, just when I thought I could live as a NEET bludger forever.

Do you still have to shower with other dudes in the army?

Vote for me for Prime Minister when I'm old enough (Have to be 30)
Probably going to create the Australian Nuclear Party, Our main goal will be to say fuck you to the UN and build the world's largest arsenal of Nuclear Weapons.

implying the average fucking aussie from melbourne could handle some fucking rice paddy gook grenade cunt coming to fuck their shit up just so he gets some fish in his bowl of goop

Catch you at the rape of Mélbòn lads

Read the article and comprehend it you dumb fuck. This isn't from gov or military. It's an opinion piece in a shitty newspaper that is known for saber rattling and retarded rhetoric. No one in China takes this English language shitsheet seriously. Happening isn't happening. Pol gets dumber each day.

ANZUS
N
Z
U
S

Do you guys rekon from the experienced we learned over the 40 years we could start a production line?

fuck we're gonna get conscripted first for being NEET aren't we?

Sup Forums shitposters literally leading the way in WW3

females have always grown that way

the female growing cycle is shorter than that of males

thats why males have on average high iqs

thats why there are more male millionaires and billionaires then females

thats why there are more male scientists than female

the longer a being takes to develop the more potential it has

lol chinks salty as fuck

*Billions of Chinese people now enjoy new cuisine.

FTFY

It's time for you both to become a man.

NUKE CHINA

bring it the fuck on.

Northern territory alone will fuck them over.
>land in darwin
>gunned the fuck down by the millitary on day one
>millitary retreats for gorilla warfare
>abos swarm the streets because they can smell the millitary grade fuel
>abos tear apart tanks and other shit for the fun of it
>china wants to win the world over so they dont execute abos
>abos cant be held hostage, they just ruin everything
>native darwinians skin the chinks alive selling their skin to japanese.
>still stuck in darwin
>they go swimming, crocs take them
>the bogan army has massed
>50,000 done up v8 now head toward darwin from all directions
>madmaxfuryroad.jpg
>chinks literally have no idea what's going on
>masses of bogans charging toward them in utes and commies
>somehow got their hands on millitary grade weapons
>chinks get scared
>bogan army btfo out of chinks
>VB cartons dropped from the sky

wed fucking slaughter them

But I have a tiny dick

what the fuck is this doing there

Youngs need real army and nukes.
Japanese Old fuckin's are literally commies. They must die

Probably theyre just jelly of Zyzz brah

>make chinese jews of asia
got your back

Australia literally holds a 3rd of the worlds Uranium in its ground, its about time we got off our arses and utilized nuclear power passively and defensively

War will increase the size of your johnson.

small scale nuclear war to remove dog-eaters when?

>b-but muh chernobyl and fukushima

>ute calvary when

WHEN HAS THERE EVER BEEN AN ANGLO NUCLEAR ENGINEERING DISASTER? SILLY NON-WHITES. RULE BRITANINNA WITH NUCLEAR SUBS, AUSTRALIA IS MAJOR POWER NOW.

>PIC RELATED, AVERAGE AUSTRALIAN SLAG.

If you love Britain so much you should go back there, you faggot cuck.

We have vast open space which is untouched by natural disasters and free from Ukrainian Mongoloids. We can use that space to store spent uranium to boot

china would strike you just like jews bombed iraq's nuclear power plant in 1981

You have a nice quiet country, i wouldnt want to see it ruined by the lust for power bro

I'll grab your dick when we're in the foxhole together m8

Just like most of your countrymen, it migrated to greener pastures.

ching chongs wouldn't dare invade aus because of burgers desu

If we put the nuclear plant in the desert
>Far away from civilians if something goes wrong
>too far away for China to target
>terrorists can easily be stopped because it's away from everything.

Oh I know. I wish we would create a nuclear industry here but unfortunately every time it gets brought up my first comment is the reaction that it gets.

This is why we need a leader with balls who will just tell all these bleeding heart maggots to fuck off. What are they gonna do besides cry on social media and hold up some signs on the streets of Melbourne.

FUCK CHINA. Their only aim is destroy civilazition. Nato must destroy dog-eater subhumans. Fucking m*slims should act like human. M*slims are distracting Europe. We should focus China in order to protect civilization.

>Team up with Russia
>send all m*slims back to their shithole
>Install secular dictators in ısl*mic countries

THEN INVADE AND PARTITE CHINA.

I would voluntarily join the invasion. Chinks cant resists against Turks and Anzacs.

Nanking Massacre v2.0 when?

The last time a nation tried to bomb us the US pushed them back to mother land and dropped an atomic shitstorm on them.
Australia is invariably tied to the US, plus a great deal of SEA Countries ( Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, Japan etc.)

Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Great Britain should just invade China. Anglos must show their supremacy to the world, we will not be threatened by rice picking savages. We must remove half their population, ensure the sons and daughters of every China man is eliminated, make China have the oldest population in the world so that it's impossible for them to ever breed to such high populations again.
Peking (the proper Anglo name) should have it's population reduced to thousands, a backwater fishing village it should remain

We can't put it in the desert, need a water source for nuclear.

>what are pipes
>what is desalination
>what is artifical rivers

theirs water underground in desert places

Ukrainians are great, it's the Soviet system that was the problem (and it was imposed on them).

Why are you so stupid?

We should nuke Turkey, but knowing roaches most of you would survive.

The China man is an uncivilised savage, barely comparable to man more closely related to any beast but so far away from the Anglo he might as well be an entirely different species. There is no shame in going to war with China, they aren't human this is pest control. They've become an invasive species in our British Commonwealth it's time we go to the source of this plague and remove it.

>Nato

they are actually fighting their own internal economic war of attrition. China reports a rock solid economy like the Communist party, but from the eyes of the west we see an economy crumbling under toxic debts, imports are falling like crazy. Back to rice farming like Vietnam it is for the Communist state, except they don't have tourism to fall back on...

Why don't you stupid fucking Aussies kick out all of those PR leeches already? You should be recruiting more whites, not a bunch of chinks that don't give a fuck about your culture or people and only want to arbitrage your products and speculate your real estate.

Canada already exists as a pretty goddamn obvious warning.

Fucking australia trying to start WW3. Should have changed our flag 2bh

Oh we will don't you worry about that. But it's almost finals time so maybe after September if the Cricket is boring.

thankyou based nationalist chink

this, when ever their is sentiment against Chang Xuan writes an article for the newspaper on why "china is agro frweind"

Didn't your commie PM in 99 turn down 1$ F-16 under the guise of being baby killers?

China tried desperately to match the glory of the Anglo race, but they are just animals. A China man has two uses, fertiliser for the farms or as a beast of burden.

Sorry, same American expat as always.

Hop to it, nothing pisses me off more than the flood of Wechat posts from chinamen I know in Australia watching Great Leader Xi's Annual Spring Gala every year. Fake citizens deserve to be purged.

just chuck er inna ute eh

Why can't we just agree to wipe out the leafs and make the world better.

>tfw US will undoubtedly intervene in this
>tfw China will probably invade Anaea countries as well, leading to more american intervention
>tfw one of them is gonna be Vietnam

God fucking damn it, Vietnam war 2.0 here we come. Fuck you China.

What the fuck Chang? I thought we were cool?

You buy our ore and we let you send the hoards here on vacation. Why are you being dicks?

not just vacation, 15% Australian population are chinks.

FUCK, I have had a gutfull of these fucking subhuman chinks, it's now called the Australia Sea, and it belongs to us.

Chinks OUT.

>Chang sends his daughters to Aus for superior western unis
>they become addicted to the BWC and neglect their studies
>can never go back to tiny Asian ricedicks, become 'leftover women'
>Australians_must_pay.mov

You stupid cunt real life is not memes. West should act first against China or there would be no West. Those chinks will eat first your dogs, not European's.

We ANZAC through and through.

Pretty much this. Though I find Chinese girls either not acknowledge your existence or lust after the BWC, there's no middle ground.

How does that work? Is it designed to drop a payload of shitposting australians into a designated target country, to destroy its internet infrastructure from within?

>going with BWR reactors designed in the 50s

We dont have a fuel cycle here, why would we build one based on decades old tech.

LFTR or go home.

It turns the other country's flag into a leaf. It changes every single flag in the country to the new design using sattelites and photoshop technology.

Divert rivers that flow east over the great deviding range to flow west instead.

We would also make the interior of Queensland fertile crop country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradfield_Scheme

>B-but, that's the sacred land of the Ngunnadigerinooningoodindunuffin people. Bigot!

Flood it.

Unfortunately that would be the only argument against. Hence why we need a leader with balls who will just go ahead with it anyway.

>not wanting to got war
its like your not a young male with an urge to fight and die

>only a paper cat at best

I agree with this.

We get involved with such random shit that we should just keep out of.

We aren't a military power, we literally rely on our allies to back us up if anything happened, by ourselves we aren't anything to be worried about. We could defend Australia very well, i doubt anyone could take it, but starting international shit? No fucking way.

They started it.

why would you care about the west?

>there will never be a steal F-111

why live

the answer is in your post. we exist as part of the USA/Israel bloc, and the involvement of the US Navy is already factored into any decision to send our little ships up there to force China into either backing down, or escalating and getting fucked by USA.

Australia doesn't decide for itself where our assets get deployed

Don't worry Nordic Brother, we'll send our one submarine from the sixties to help you.

Let it happen
Also
>PRC talking about atrocities
top fucking kek