Based Eastwood says Trump challenges the "Kiss ass" generation we live in now. Millennials btfo

Based Eastwood says Trump challenges the "Kiss ass" generation we live in now. Millennials btfo.

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/08/03/clint-eastwood-donald-trump-challenging-kiss-ass-generation/amp/?client=safari

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PKFP50JVeRw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dude is senile as fuck. Didn't he talk to a chair last time?

Dude is senile as fuck and can't be trusted to hold an opinion. He talked to a chair last time for Christ sake!

When you get paid to post here, everything you say has no meaning.

is this guy senile or something? I seem to remember him talking to an empty chair.

Dirty Harry was based but I only want to see this old cracker in my pirated films. Beyond that he can fuck off.

Better than talking to a shill.

Yeah, he's crazy. Why anyone listens to him, I don't know

What's with these shills? First time I've spotted them standing out this much

Is this you, Drumpfet?
youtu.be/PKFP50JVeRw

wtf is this shit, some sort of troll bot?

Extreme liberals are invading Sup Forums

Are we not in a kiss ass generation? Is he not correct? Furthermore he's more successful than any of you losers.

Christ you can't even properly shill. I'm enjoying this shilling so much, just shows how desperate you all are.

You guys can't even shitpost, everyone that's a Sup Forumsack sees you coming a mile away.

>pirate films
>old cracka

who the fuck talks like this ??

Was thinking the same thing.

More like the silent majority of Sup Forums is finally speaking up, we're sick of this shit. It was fun at first, but now it's time to get serious

jelly lol

Dude you're not fooling anyone, at least learn how to shitpost first. You're just outing yourself as a shill by saying that. You've never been in Sup Forums, you don't know the culture.

It's like travelling to india and using a toilet.

Most polacks will just sage your threads, or hide them. I doubt you even knew that we can hide threads. We are used to being shilled non stop, it's been like this for ages and whatever you do now won't affect people.

Trump is going to win, not that it matters to you since you're just being paid to be an asshole. You couldn't care less if you succeed or not as long as you get that money.

>50 cents has been deposited into your account

Spotted the newfag, Sup Forums is contrarian to whatever is the norm as a form of satire. Drumpf has become the norm, so now we are opposed to him in order to spread chaos.

>he doesn't know Sup Forums was satire

>you didn't know that you're a fucking retard

lmao go back to trumpgen and analyze polls

Fuck off shill

If trump is the norm then is Hilary the anti-establishment?

Obviously not, so fuck off and get your coin doing honest work.

>hot shill-on-shill action

>he doesn't know if I really was a shill, he'd be paying me by replying
Go on, keep doing it. I'm really interested in what you think 8DDD

The establishment is not always the norm, take the Republicans for example. They ARE the establishment, yet they aren't really that big anymore. Really makes you think

>he's successfull in jew comedy
>so his political point of view matters
KEK