Mfw all it took to halt Drumpf's 2 day lead in the polls was a humble father

>mfw all it took to halt Drumpf's 2 day lead in the polls was a humble father

FUCKING KEK, Drumpf down by 10 points in latest polls, rumours spreading that Drumpf is thinking about literally abandoning the election despite being the GOP nominee

Even if he does stay Drumpf has no fucking hope kiddos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/07/29/reuters-ipsos-poll-change-methodology/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>caring about "the latest polls"

> obviously not bait

>right after RNC
>Trump idiots celebrating brief lead
>"DUDE POLLS DONT MATTER LMAO

You mean the same exact polls that showed how far behind Trump supposedly was during the primaries despite the fact he destroyed every other candidate in almost every state?

what a shitshow to disparage trump, despite that american is fucking doomed

since trump is just another jewish puppet
youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU

This is how Hillary spends her money. Jesus how pathetic.

Yeah Trump is looking more and more BTFOd by the day, but then again, latest polls don't reflect the entirety of actual people who will vote in november, so those figures could be subject to change very quickly come election day. Regardless, it looks like us goyim have some fingercrossing to do

Khzir Khan has always been an extreme supporter of Shariah law being integrated into the US court system. He wrote several times about the holy texts, often citing quotes that dismiss the Qiyas in favor of the literal interpretation of the Quran.

He once quoted Said Abu Hanfa, who said
“slanderous is their saying that we give our qiyas any priority over the Shariah. Do we need opinion when there is a sacred text?”

The part that stands out the most to us, is that last sentence. Interpretations other than literal of the Quran are mere opinions that are to be discarded. If we take the Quran literally, not speaking on Shariah law, what exactly does...

"So when you meet those who disbelieve, strike their necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either confer favor afterwards or ransom them until the war lays down its burdens. That is the command. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them Himself, but He ordered armed struggle to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds."
-Surah Muhammad, 47:4

...mean in context of the law? Simply put, if I commit a murder in the name of my lord, as long as it is the same one from the religion of peace, then I am legally cleared of all wrongdoing.

It is a tragedy to lose a child, but this does not dismiss any disagreement between views. Trump simply stated that his wife may not have been able to speak on stage, which could be taken into multiple contexts. One is that he was speaking about Khan's religious beliefs, which his wife follows as well. The other is in context of Khan being the primary speaker, but the DNC having rules against her speaking (but she's allowed up on stage). Either context, both are true and cannot be be offensive. If anything, it is offensive to dismiss the man's culture and pretend his beliefs don't exist because he fights for them every day. Funny, isn't it?

>humble father

Funny. All I see is a Saudi terrorist.

>P-POLLS ARE BULLSHIT!
>Unless Trump is winning

This is now a spider thread

The face of the Democratic Party 2016.

Choke on it Hilldogs.

MOAR SPIDERS

THEY ARE CUTE

I sexually identify as a weaving spider so this is my kind of thread.

Look at any picture of a Hillary "rally" compared to a Trump one and honestly look me in the eye and tell me he isn't the most popular.

we have 100 days to prove hrc committed election fraud (among other various felonies)
we will see how it all turns out
thank you, however, for attempting to correct the record in this instance

WHERE DID YOU GO OP???

AREN'T THE SPIDERS CUTE?

Do you know how evil that guy really is? Look him up.

You need to work harder on Correcting the Record
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/07/29/reuters-ipsos-poll-change-methodology/
>The Reuters/Ipsos polling team announced Friday that they are dropping the “Neither” option from their presidential preference polls after their tracking polls showed a 17-point swing in favor of the Republican nominee Donald J. Trump, exposing the “Secret Trump Voters” Democrats fear.
They are also not counting Jill Stein voters and Gary Johnson voters.

srsly tho breh- I hate trump, but he's no career criminal like hrc. don't YOU feel like your on the wrong side of democracy for shilling this way?

T-Minus 5 months and counting, that ladies extra chins isn't going to be enough.

>Drumpf down by 10 points in latest polls

not just any poll, a fox news poll
he's going to get utterly destroyed at the election, if he doesn't drop out first

100 days motherfucker
can shilary avoid the media and public debate for 100 days?
that's a long ass time to be on the run under this much scrutiny

100 DAYS BISH
CAN HILLDAWG HIDE OUT FOR 100 DAYS?
CAN SHE NOT SHOW UP TO TAKE AN INTERVIEW FOR THE NEXT 100 DAYS?

Trump insults people. Veterans, disabled, women. And now he's insulted a muslim who's son dies serving his country.
But after the initial shock, guess what? People shrugged it off. It's almost like just being a member of some minority group shouldn't mean no-one is allowed to insult you. That's what the cancer of political correctness is, and that's what Trump's pushing back on, and most people realise that at some level.
If you think he can't shrug off a bit more manufactured outrage and a few blips in some dodgy polls, then we've been watching different elections.
Oh, and 'Drumpf' earns you a sage, it's so lame it makes me feel bad for you

@84091484
good stealthshill nigel

>a humble father

If he was so humble, he wouldn't have talked shit and used his son's death for a political agenda.

Most Hillary supporters actually have jobs and don't have time to attend rallies. Drumpf rallies are 95% unemployed rednecks.

>Trump calls for temporary Muslim ban
>completely constitutional and lawful
>some wahhabi retard misquotes the constitution
>everyone falls for it

Maybe the US just deserves to burn.

That piece of shit is anything but a humble father.

Trump is a pussy

#FeeltheJohnson