What's your honest opinion of him, Sup Forums?

What's your honest opinion of him, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OregonParksDept
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jewish manlet with pacing problems.

do we really need several threads a day?

why do you even care what our opinion is?
this website sucks and everyone here is retarded

Is there any reason all the GF threads keep getting 404'd? You wouldn't see a bunch of threads popping up a day if you just left one. Not that I'm not sick of Hackposting but that's why this keeps happening even when they're totally innocuous.

I think little of him.

It was stupid of him to not make a third season.

This.

>implying any are innocuous

Anyone who even glances at Sup Forums's frontpage for 3 seconds and then stops KNOWS what these threads are. It's literally just shitposting from butthurt Padippca shippers, people who are butthurt that Mabel didn't die a violent death to repent for her "sins", and bandwagonners.

You will NEVER get an honest opinion, because it's the exact same shit every time.

>Is there any reason all the GF threads keep getting 404'd?

Because the show is over and there's nothing left to discuss.

>Anyone who even glances at Sup Forums's frontpage for 3 seconds and then stops KNOWS what these threads are. It's literally just shitposting from butthurt Padippca shippers, people who are butthurt that Mabel didn't die a violent death to repent for her "sins", and bandwagonners.

Most of Sup Forums's threads about any comic or show are the same shit over and over, same arguments recycled or waifufags. There's no reason to single out any one show. You wouldn't see several threads pop up a day if you just left one.

He's like Tarantino. He makes stuff that's the awesomest thing in the entire world...to him. For the rest of us it starts out promising and becomes tedious as fuck.

mostly alright but still disappointed with GF's season 2+

would make pleasant conversation with/10

He's kind of a cunt but he made a good show so he's okay I guess.

Somebody has a boner for him.
I still think it's Manzi.

Oblongs and Invader Zim threads still pop up along with tons of other threads about shows and comics that are over. I'm not arguing these threads are good, but there's nothing special about them that you need to bug the janitor about either and unlike some other shows Gravity Falls doesn't take over the catalog.

He's a faggot but I liked his show.

the only reason i have an inkling of who this ugly fuck is is because of these god damn threads posting his mug and bitching WHAT A HACK!!!11.

havent even watched one epiosde of gravity falls.

Nice guy probably wants to fuck his own sister.

i never agree with his political ideas but didnt care

but then i saw him debate someone on twitter and i wanted to vomit from his smugness and bullshit

But those shows ended years ago while Gravity Falls ended a few months ago.

Think what could have been...

Honestly, I like him and I appreciate his vision for Gravity Falls. The chase/journey was fun.

It would have been shit.

Jesus you just need to ignore it, user. You deserve a shut the fuck up, to be honest.

The ending was kind of a letdown after reading all those fanfics with Bill murdering and raping thousands of people.

>But those shows ended years ago while Gravity Falls ended a few months ago.

Exactly, there's going to be more to actually discuss about a show that recently ended and is still releasing merchandise/giving wrap-up interviews than shows that ended a decade and a half ago. And though IZ has comics now there were a lot of threads here for it before the comics came out and its threads very rarely even mention the comics.

There's no rule that only currently airing shows or currently running comics and their characters can show up, only that generals for them can't exist. But I've seen threads for GF just discussing some random thing, including the leaked Journal 3 pages, get 404'd for no real reason. Meanwhile Sup Forums bait "Why do the Jews control the media?" off topic threads stay up for days sometimes.

yup, thats sums up pretty much everything

show got popular after s1 ended and before s2 started

it was too overhyped

We had this exact thread last week, do you like him or do you hate him op?

That said, he's a hack.

And after heroically slaying Bill and saving the human race from the apocalypse, Dipper and Candy walk off into the sunset together holding hands. The end.

Can we discuss something legitimate

twitter.com/OregonParksDept

as do these shit threads

so, you know.

if the threads didnt exist I wouldn't be complaining so I wouldn't need to shut the fuck up

all these threads are good for is shit posting and unfounded idiotic opinions

Sorry the finale didn't match your disgusting fujoshit fantasies of Bill turning Dipper and Ford into his sex slave fucktoys, boy that Alex sure is a hack

ok as a person, but seriously out of his depth

Wrong. The proper ending was that Bill says he will go back to his own dimension, but Dipper must sacrifice his only sister. Bill reminds him that this will be a difficult decision and he should think it over carefu...well, that was hard.

And then Bill takes Mabel back to his dimension and keeps her as a sex slave for the rest of eternity. The end.

Preston Northwest?

>all these threads are good for is shit posting and unfounded idiotic opinions

Unified Theory of Weirdness.

Roadside Attraction was the absolute rock bottom point of the show. That's incontrovertible and cannot be disputed.

hat's off to you, Candipfag

Don't blame them for your whiny ass.

>And then Bill takes Mabel back to his dimension and keeps her as a sex slave for the rest of eternity. The end.

Go to bed, Japan.

Candip was probably the worst ship involving a male/female pairing.

mods delete this thread. We don't need anymore hate alex threads for at least another 2 days.

Sounds like that one fanfic.

You know the one.

hack

HACK FRAUD

shut up alex

10/10 mancuck couldn't even run a show with the mouse behind him

OP sounds like he has a crush on Alex with all the Hate Alex threads he posts.

>Bill holds Dipper prisoner and molests him repeatedly as Stan, Ford, and Mabel are forced to watch
>Dipper toughs it out with incredible courage knowing this is all for the good of the human race

I have a crush on him

All of them?

Alex hate and Hackposting are almost entirely a meme. There are a few anons pissed at him because he hates Trump and a few more dissapointed in the end of the show as they are inevitably dissapointed by everything. But it's mostly a meme.

90% of GF threads are shipping, incest shipping or /ss/ shipping.
There's nothing to discuss on the piece of shit show that promised a mountain and delivered a pit.

nah

And we're not just talking touching and groping here. We're talking stuffing sharp objects in his rectum, torturing him with electric shocks, forcing him to taste urine and feces, sticking pins and needles in his genitals, etc.

Yeah but if you deleted all the Sup Forums threads that are just waifufags, shipping, bitching and retarded opinions there would be literally no threads left.