Ask a brit who lived in poland for 5 years, met a polish girl, went back to the uk to work and save money...

Ask a brit who lived in poland for 5 years, met a polish girl, went back to the uk to work and save money, and is currently going to get married to her, get polish citizenship and move to poland and start his own business anything

Enjoy your muslim-free prosperity.

Do you like jam Wagon Wheels?

what color are the socks you're wearing right now?
don't tell me you aren't wearing any cause I'll have none of that

wake up user you were dreaming

I want to go to Poland for a holiday next year, I like historical stuff.

where do you recommend and will Poles hate me when I am there? (I don't speak Polack)

I went last year and I cannot speak Polish except for a few words such as please and thank you.

Everybody was incredibly friendly, I'm not sure they're too keen on darkies over there though, so it helps a lot if you're white.

Ahmed, be safe there. Polacks dont like brown people.

will do

not really mate

white

dzieki boze ze nie bylo

everybody in poland is incredibly friendly and welcoming, unless you behave like a nog. then they will show no mercy.

>Implying I am not a blue eyed pure white anglo
Guys come on, I chat to the Poles at my work about how shit niggers are.

you better get your spirits drinking game on because you won't survive polish nightlife if you are used to drinking pints and barely pounding down clean spirits too btw senpai

>historical stuff
Cracov and Posnen are good shots, big old cities so they have both historical stuff and a lot of english speaking people

Have you paired the white socks with black slip on shoes and an adidas tracksuit?

How much cashmoney should I take for a week then lads? I don't really drink

warsaw has some nice sights. i like the war museums a lot. krakow and poznan are nice. i like wroclaw too. if you have time go to sopot/gdansk/gdynia. also if you ever want to go sailing, no better place than jezioro

currently i am at home pairing them with black flip flops so i am doing alright. my tracksuit isn't adidas though so i need to revise my wardrobe

depends. without accommodation, just for expenses, i'd take with me £300 for a week, and you can go all out eating at delicious polish restaurants all the time, taking cabs, and pretty much doing anything you want

>implying a chav isn't the same as a slav
I think he knows his stuff m8

How do you deal with the blatant displays of anti-semitism and anti-gay attitudes prevalent in Poland

warsaw is nice but it was completly destroyed during the war, still nice to see it and how they rebuilded it just from old photos.
gdansk/gdynia/sopot are the best for partying and yeah wroclaw is also great city

I'd imagine One would deal with them by sitting back and enjoying it.

what part of okinawa is that?

What kind of business, OP? How much Capital?

Is it hard to establish it? Also how do you get into starting a business?

what kind of business can I do in Poland?

Do you need engineers?
Will you take Americans?

robots will replace you soon

i don't have a huge problem with gays and jews but i respect the choice poland wants to make with its own country's set of values. it is not for me to tell them what's right.

you get into starting a business if you know local people that can hook you up with the basics. about £50k. food business, basic shit.

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: O9LCJSgt) 08/04/16(Thu)12:41:42 No.84090964▶
> (OP)
>what kind of business can I do in Poland?
any business that you could do in germany, especially kebab

Frankly, we have a lot of talented and educated people in Poland.
We need investors and entrepreneurs.
t. Polack

> food business,
so you open a local restaurant?
50k seems a lot damn

just bring money, and don't bring niggers. pretty simple.

will open an italian restaurant, my dad's italian and i spent half of my life in italy and also worked in food/drink business before.

£50k isn't that much if you want to do things properly. it's actually the bare minimum in warsaw, for a small/medium restaurant.

brush your teeth before you go and dye your ginger hair cause we hate you soulless clowns, other than that you are going to be fine, Cracow is a good start.

Typical Americanfag.

Nice idea.
how many years did it take to save that amount?

took me 6 years to save that
hopefully it doesnt go to shit but it shouldn't
when has good quality food at a fair price gone bad

use fresh ingredients and don't spit in the food

Ta Polebro, I'll make sure the guys at my work keep a position open for you

only will spit in the food of swedish and german customers, and americans if hillary gets elected

KEK

1. How do you expect anybody to believe your nonsense?
2. When will you go back home to other polack scum? It`s you know... a brexit year.

Go to Prussian territories. Poolacks have nothing for their own.

do you send money back to her
or is she sucking enough dicks to pay rent?

You would probably be surprised, but it`s actually you who have been sending money to her.

why is russia always so bitter
no wonder poles still hate you

she graduated medicine in poland and moved to the uk with me to practice here, but is also tired of life in the UK and is happy to go back, even if on a lower salary, my business should be more than enough paired with her being a consultant.

Ginger traveler here

> why is russia always so bitter > i hate you
Why you wont stop playing pretend and go fuck yourself like you should after your crimes against Russia and Czechoslovakia?

You have been visited by Poole on a stick!
Good luck and prosperity will come to you,
but ONLY if you post a THANK YOU on this thread.

your posts really show how bad the russian economy is doing

jealous of all the money poland stole from the EU?

good luck boris

which is better.

Only fools and horses or Red Dwarf?

only fools and horses m8

Fuck you

Polish visiting germanistan
Gdańsk, Poznań, licheń stary, Gniezno, Kraków, Lublin and Warszawa. Just dont dress like a faggot and you will be fine.

Is she Jude?

Objectively fucking wrong.

Kill yourself.

Why are you betraying your country for a stupid fucking chick?

And a chick from a third world country no less?

I hope you are having many, many babies with her, that's the only way you could possibly justify this decision

>Russia
>talking about war crimes
nice one

don't get triggered man. post holodomor memes or just current economic/demographic/AIDS statistics related to Ukraine

Medika border and houses after it. Fucking XIX century.

man polish here in summer job
I'm not suprised most of your woman are slags with no morals

Britain does not represent my values.

Britain is now a self-hating, cuck-filled muslim shithole, and i am hated in britain for my views.

It is only natural that i would want to move to a place that fits my worldview better.

No worries, i want to have 3+ children.

Real britbro, not the fake one like the other.
I bet he is shitskin too

Yeah, mate. Do this please while you staring at another Agnieshka. Ah, she could become first poolish woman astronaut. Yet, she became a poole on a stick.

I saw some old queer jew looking faggot dressed like woman on nowy swiat street.

can you post a pic or part censored pic of your polish woman. she is blonde yes?

>nowy swiat
probably the only safe place in poland to dress like that. in daylight only though

>most of your woman are slags with no morals

yeah, what gives with that? Care to elaborate, britbongs? Morals are generally shit all over Europe of course, but Bongland is like a whole new level of decline.

What happened to the Fair English Rose?

no i am not going to post a pic of my woman on fucking Sup Forums, even censored, i've been here long enough thanks. yes she is blonde.

That later series where they are stuck on the bug chasing red dwarf is fucking shit mate.
That said, the later OFaH where they are married is shit as well.

How many men had she slept with before you

Anglo women are filth

About tree fiddy

Has she taken the redpill?

Also, big mistake bringing her back to western civilization. Polish women who see the state we are in now are usually converted to the leftist agenda

0/10 mykola. Maybe if you trolled some normies on some polish basket weaving forum anyone would care. Meanwhile outside of Sup Forums...

british girls are the biggest slags ever. not feminine at all. they behave like a bunch of drunken boys. they are loud, rude, disrespectful, selfish. they get fucked on booze daily and let anyone shag them.

they are also ugly as fuck.

pic related, average club in my aera, with average english girls, and average club in poland, with average polish girls.

no wonder young polish girls get bullied in school in the UK. how can british girls even compete.

If you're going to live in Warsaw and you enjoy guns, there's quite a few ranges and great clubs there. We've got stuff that's essentially unavailable in Britain (AKs, AR-15s and all kinds of handguns).

Have fun bro.

i am not r9k tier so i dont care and i havent asked, but she had only one boyfriend before me.

she has taken the redpill, and after seeing what a degenerate shithole the UK has become thanks to liberals she wants to go back to poland and is more right wing than ever.

>Italian restaurant

Oh wow how original.

Wops gonna wop.

Aren't Polish gun laws some of the strongest in Europe? Apparently you have one of the lowest gun ownership rates in Europe as well. Or is it just that there isn't much gun culture in Poland and people just aren't that interested in getting them?

Description is.
Torture commited on Poles by Ukrainian OUN nationalists.
More or less

Anyway, Ukraine is shithole. Lvov is nice but it was polish for centuries.

Thank you for the honest answer

Do yuo have a semi-automatic pole on a stick there, mate?

99% of italian restaurants actually aren't italian.
nothing wrong with true italian food.
also, it's a fucking business. you go where the money is.

if i wanted to open a british restaurant and sell curry i'd go out of business in poland.

>all this bantz
Stop mate. Please. I'm crying.

It's a paradox, the gun laws are somewhat decent, but the gun ownership rate is still low because guns are expensive and the new laws were introduced just a few years ago.

We're probably going to get there, it's just going to take some time.

I know mate, I have a friend whose dad is Italian and his family opened a restaurant in Newcastle which did ok, then sold it to a bunch of Albanians that pretend to be authentic Italians.

>British restaurant

Nah lad, open a British pub, hang St. George's flag everywhere and serve only fish and chips and bags of nobby's nuts.

It works in Spain :D

>Asks to visit Poland
>Starts listing German cities in Polish

I love how you faggots wouldn't polish soldiers rest in peace on Lvov cementary even tho it was build when the Lvov was polish

GET YOUR BEADY ARMS OF HER, YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN.

to be honest i thought about opening a british pub but i don't think it would work. polish beer is way cheaper than english beer and much better tasting, so nobody would drink it. i'd have to sell polish beer in a british pub which is selling paella in an italian restaurant. additionally there isn't that much of a pub culture over in poland so it would be quite uncertain. might have a lot of success might not. i'd rather not risk. it works in spain cause theres tons of brits over there.

None

That's good, I was hoping that was the case

My ex was Russian and there are a few British themed pubs in St. Petersburg and Moscow that do well.

Play on the UK theme a lot - Union jacks everywhere, telephone boxes and shit. Lots of Russians in there, and they were stocked with Newcastle Brown Ale, stouts, Guiness, Irish ales etc.

But there are more middle class Russians than there are middle class Poles, so might not work in Poland.

Import British Isles beer. We're missing it here.

Shhh faggot, we might stop sending you body armor and you're going to ride into battle butt-naked next time there's trouble in Donbas :^)

and together its Ukraine

to be honest importing craft expensive beers would be a lot of hard work, would be unsure if it could work or not.

italian restaurant is seriously just make food that's cheap an easy to make it and sell it for a shitload of money.

when you are selling foreign fancy imported beers in a country with low purchasing power like poland you really are looking at tiny margins.

to make it work you'd have to rent a place in nowy swiat and make it look great, and sink A LOT of money into the business.

You would be genocided again then, mate.

How does one achieve beady arms?

Do you still lynch Polish people in Britain

t. self-loathing cuck or a butthurt pole

Why couldn't you work and save money in Poland?

I love how everyone hates Britain but they all want to come here and make money then invest that money in a market that wasn't strong enough to allow them to earn it in the first place.

I hope your shitty Italian restaurant fails and you come back with your tail between your legs to this little island you probably bad mouthed to everyone by now, begging for cash.