Other urls found in this thread:

uptobox.com/ggxjvnun9jj7
uptobox.com/2eqwcp2rkg4y
uptobox.com/ivnuag7jm25a
uptobox.com/tg8j2u0r08jr
uptobox.com/h3qimryu85m8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is episode 5 out yet?

Because we read the comics and know how shit the show actually is in comparison.

>best show on TV

Well yeah, it's summer. The fact that it's above "slightly watchable" makes it the best by default.

Summer is fucking death for TV.

shit comic, i hope they fuck everything up. it might be interesting.

Just because it doesn't follow the comic doesn't make it shit. It still has the feel of the comic and the characters are still in-character, so it's good enough.

Give it a chance, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

If preacher is the best show on TV right now, television is dead.

Preacher is shit.

man besides Cassidy this show is fucking boring

Your face is a butthole

I'm gonna do Sup Forums a giant favor and post streaming links for all the episodes

101 Pilot
uptobox.com/ggxjvnun9jj7

102 See
uptobox.com/2eqwcp2rkg4y

103 The Possibilities
uptobox.com/ivnuag7jm25a

104 Monster Swamp
uptobox.com/tg8j2u0r08jr

105 South Will Rise Again
uptobox.com/h3qimryu85m8

>I'm gonna do Sup Forums a giant favor
>nobody requested
>favor

kek

See that's why y'all niggers need Jesus

>preacher
>need jesus

double kek

EPISODE RANKING

1 - ֍֍֍֍ dank vampire and barfight action
2 - ֍֍֍֍ dank vampire chainsaw massacre action
3 - ֍֍ meh
4 - ֍֍ meh, a little fun dialogue between the guys from the government and Cassidy
5 - ֍֍֍ starting to get good again

Is he called Arseface yet? Is he going to be?

Or did Rogen think that'd be offensive?

A couple of people call him arseface, yeah. At least one sympathetic character says his face looks like an asshole.

Tulip is nowhere near still in-character. Background, motivations, actions, just plain wrong.

She's definitely the worst character in the series.

She or Jesse's dad are the worst adapted, but I actually like her character. It's just not Tulip, is the problem.

First 2 episodes were great. 3rd was boring, 4th had its moments, haven't watched tonights yet. Cassidy is literally the best character on TV right now though.

But user, I AM watching silicon valley.

She might not be accurate to the character in the comic, but Negga's performance is 10/10. She genuinely makes any scene better.

And Jesse's church waifu is way worse as an actual character. I still have o idea why she exists beyond a sympathy point for when Jesse inevitably kills everyone in the season finale.

There's a lot of boring filler, but I guess they wanted some sort of hour-long drama instead of a 20-minute action show, which is a pity, but maybe it'll pay off.

fuck off turd burglar

God, Arseface's make-up is bad.

how is iZombie way better with half the budget

uptobox?

Why do I feel like this is going to rape my computer.

The best part about this show is that the main baddie looks like a decrepit Anthony Fantano

Silicon Valley?

>walk by tv while roomates are watching
>see what I assume is a man who tried to eat 4 Warheads at once
>bust out laughing
>suddenly I'm the bad guy

If you put your dick in his mouth, would it feel like you're fucking a butthole or a mouth or some new combination of the two?

iZombie is a TV series for TV critics. Lots of "clever" dialogue and "human" interactions that are what a dude who sits in Starbucks all day would consider clever and human.

>It still has the feel of the comic
No it doesn't.

>characters are still in-character
Bullshit. Of the group Arseface is the only one that even comes close to the comic version. Cassidy is a distant 2nd. Tulip? Hah. Fuck no. She's nothing like the comic version. Jesse? He's severely watered down, and he's a lot less clueless than in the comic. I don't buy him having this big dark criminal past. He's too...I dunno. Pudgy? Soft? He reminds me of, well Seth Rogen in Green Hornet. The TV Jesse doesn't have the right "stuff' to be the comic Jesse.

And I say this as somebody who likes the show.
I have no problem with the changes made and the liberties taken, but don't tell me it has the feel and the characters of the book. It doesn't by a long shot.

Which is why I am watching teh show first and reading the comic later :^)

>not openload.co links

>not using torrents to watch TV shows

costanza.jpg

I am not american, so can someone explain to me why the heck were people in the wild west trading in Native American scalps?

They're not trading. It was customary for wealthy patrons (such as saloon owners) to offer a bounty for killing natives (and bringing their scalp as proof) because the natives were considered dangerous and they had to deel wit dem.

openload a shit and torrents can't be (easily) streamed

>openload a shit

What???? Its the only DDL site that consistently gives full speed any day of the week and any hour of the day. It also allows multiple consecutive downloads.

Whereas Uptobox throttles speeds and doesnt allow multiple consecutive downloads a day I think

>torrents can't be (easily) streamed

try qBittorrent or μTorrent 3.2.1

I do use qbittorrent but most torrents don't have a large enough swarm to support streaming speeds for 720p or higher. Here you open a URL and click play, a lit simpler than downloading a torrent, selecting a save destination, selecting the file you want to steeam, de-selecting all other files, selecting "sequential download", and then hoping you get enough peers to support streaming.

yes

>What????
Oh yeah now I remember, they have an option that blocks people with adblock turned on.

Sorry guys, if you make a living out of infringing copyrights you better expect your audience to have adblocker turned on.