That finale

>that finale

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nw8a9f5s6E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That was a legit surprise.

Season 2 has been pretty dull and unmemorable overall, but that was a great finale. If for no other reason, they kept exploring the lore a little bit.

>explore the lore
I hope you don't expect anything to come of it, the joke is teasing without any pay off.

>watching Mr. Pickles

Isn't it past your bedtime?

Mr Pickles....is funny and good

Was waiting for this thread.

IDK what this will mean for the future, but for once, I actually cared about this show. If only it could have a better art style.

would be a twist is there actually a history behind all this thing

>Lore

A show that features a deer boy wanting people to check out his asshole has lore. Give me a fucking break

I doubt it's up anywhere, so spoil, what happened?

Serial killers can fill up boxes of notebooks with "lore."

It's actually a good show

We actually saw the episode where his dad met his mother so that's actually kind of an example of the lore.

I think I liked Agnes better dead.

Hey, I don't expect a season 3. But I believe they have some kind of goofy idea for it.

It will get a third season

The only people who watch Mr. Pickles are the underaged and the developmentally challenged.

Which one are you?

South Park has lore and its had much worse.

Hell, Game of Thrones has its share of retarded shit and Sup Forums's surely creaming itself over its finale.

Long story short:

Grandpa finds a coin with a demonic symbol, through a series of funny events, he gets held at gunpoint by a woman who wants to have sex with him and his dead wife, he's forced to dig her up and discovers all the graves are hollow and lead to an underground city with deformed citizens and Mr. Pickles at its temple. He demands Mr. Pickles tell him where his wife's corpse is, only for Steve, Mr. Pickles' dog-like gimp suited companion, to unzip himself and reveal that HE IS GRANDPA'S SUPPOSEDLY DEAD WIFE.

I suppose shilling this for long enough will probably work out. Seems like it usually does.

Or you'll fool other gullible retards ala bronies.

What happened?

Sound stupid

To be honest, Sheriff is actually a great cop

Everyone who Mr. Pickles allows to survive is at least a decent person.

or, not actively a major jerk.

And I thought Gravity Falls lore was convoluted

por_que_no_los_dos.jpg

> mfw just start getting into Mr. Pickles
> mfw shut off my cable to save money
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

sounds like shit desu

People watch this?

Anybody got a translated list of his backwards talk from this season? I really wanna know what he said to Bigfoot's son.

It got a 2nd season didn't it?

I wonder if the guys who made this know if they are getting another season or not considering we are left with a cliffhanger.

I actually felt myself getting stupider while reading that.

I never really was into Mr. pickles and only watched it if I didn't want to get up and change the channel, but I will admit that finale wasn't bad.
It was cheesy, weird, and overall a bit too convoluted but it was well worth watching and probably the only episode so far that actually kept me looking at the TV

"Obey Tommy or I'll tickle you to death"

How would Mr. Pickles get along with Frank?

Watch the freakin show. For some reason, I got inexplicably better after season 1.

>hmm... so Mr. Pickels develops a story at some point?
>Maybe I'll give it a few episodes to get into it's groove
>read that post
>nvm

And yet it probaly still has a deeper and better crafted lore than Gravity Hacks.

Tommy is the real evil, Mr.pickles is nothing more than his servant

I disagree, it lacks the charm of Superjail, the animation of Metalocolypse, and the writing of Aqua Teen or even Squidbillies.

It may just no be for me, but it is the worst animated show on Adult Swim.

This is going to make rewatching the interactions between grandpa and Steve weird.

Firstly, Metalshitolypse had awful animation. The art was well done but the animation was stiff as hell. Secondly, both ATHF and Squidbillies have never had good writing. They've only ever been funny thanks to the two second quips here and there, long-run writing never worked for either, with the former having really declined in previous years

>Liking Metalocalypse for its animation
What's it like in your fucking headspace man

Its past your bedtime, please stop posting.

Since it's the only voice he has, I kind of want to do a particularly long backwards talk.
Where he just goes off on a long tangent about whatever.
Bonus points if he doesn't actually get around to making the command he meant to so the animal just walks off confused.

I just finished watching the episode and I can honestly say

holy shit

that twist

the mom finally losing it

that whole underground city

I noticed they were adding more story this season which meant most of the mindless violence had all but disappeared

Mr. Pickles and Frank would Frank the hell out of the underworld

So, what is up with him rebuilding people he kills?

Some of them still have their traits (the baby man)

>Which one are you?

They could be both, familia.

It has its moments but the majority of the show is shit, I agree. It tries hard to be edgy but you can tell if they actually wanted to write a good story, they could.

Cool, thanks. Hey...does the previous episode somehow seem familiar to anybody else? I remember a woman with a face for a butt shoving messy food into her mouth from some other show, somehow, but I can't remember what it was.

>trying not to act underage
>freakin

My exact thought process.
I'm glad I came back to glance through the thread again or I would've missed that post.

>Sup Forums has become so hipster and contrarian that they're justifying watching Mr.Pickles
That synopsis sounds awful

SP had a whole episode about people with asses for faces (who turn out to be ben affleck's parents or something), and IIRC that made everyone else start eating by shoving food up their butts?

Fucking seriously. Just finished watching it.

I'm so hyped for S3 right now. I hope next season has more on Mr. Pickles and Tommy.

This is a thing? Holy shit.

Where's season 1's list?

Mr. Pickles is the only show I've seen where Sup Forums is actively AGAINST someone enjoying a show to the point where they'll shitpost just for the fucking sake of doing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2nw8a9f5s6E

Well holy shit.

>korra
>any of the company wars threads
>anything that airs on CN

You couldn't make it more obvious that you're new even if you tried.

>N-Newfag!

No. Mr. Pickles gets this shit worse than Korra.

I liked grandpa getting pissed and being assertive. I was thinking he was actually going to shoot mr pickles when he saw what awful thing he had done with the body

I almost considered watching this show, since I have friends who actually like it. Thank goodness I read that so I know to avoid it.

You wouldn't happen to have a source for that image would you?
I can't find anything besides other faces.

Why does that lamp look familiar

Show's terrible, but I used to rent the Faces of Death movies and watch them while eating cold sausage pizza and drinking warm beer way back in the day. Just saying, I've watched worse. It's amusing enough for 20 minutes when bored.

I hope it doesn't take two years like last time.

Correct on Ben Affleck's (Thompson's?) parents, but the other people shoving food up their butts was from another episode, about atheism and Catholic priests getting diddly with kids when that was a thing. Father Maxie goes off on a search for the ancient texts underneath Rome and there's a great gag about Galgamek alien Catholics and... fuck, I wanna go watch that now.

You made it sound almost cool until having read that. You know that's shit, right?

This. I mean it's an okay idea and all but like...why didn't she talk when she knew Pickles wasn't around, and be like "it's me your wife"?

Post >yfw they take that "What did you say about me you little shit" copypasta and make that as one of Pickles's speeches.

mega?

its up on Adult Swim video.

Humor is pretty forced but i admit i laughed hard at the Vegan episode

Gujira

that's a boy, ya know

Why don't you watch it on as's site? It's up for free

Now we know you're a newfag.

Dude, have you seen the buffer times on that site, the place is dreadful.

Someone should upload it to Dailymotion, because then they won't be banjaxed by copyright.

I can't get to it because I get auto redirected to the Canadian version.

But is he a good boy after all?

No, he disobeys his master.

Mr. Pickles is the most retarded fucking thing ever. It's nothing but lolsorandom dumbshittery. I'd call it juvenile, but even juvenile humor has more wit than this sack of shit show.

but he help Tommy's mom...Tommy is just an utter prick.

That sounds more like an extra way to shit on grandpa than an actual "plot twist" or lore. Still, that's imo the funniest part of the whole show

>That dog is eeeeevil!!!!
>Sigh...Sure, Grampa.

>It's an ASTRONAUT DOLPHIN DETECTIVE episode

Tommy is the real master of evil. Mr. Pickles is just keeping an eye on him, until he's ready to use his powers

Why is that picture of me just right?

Pickle = penis

Oh, and before I forget, his threat to the possums in Talent Show is "Back off, or I'll force feed you bad poultry"

>posts pokemon/anime

You're not really helping your case user.

>I got inexplicably better after season 1
Was that before or after your lobotomy?

Yeah, 2 is worse, he's constantly getting blocked from being able to kill people.

This show is garbage.

I like how they put all their animation budget towards accurate guitar fingerings

I don't know Mr. Enter, are you going to sperg out all over something you don't like and call it a critique?

The show is garbage tho

Why am I not surprised about the number of people on Sup Forums who like this tryhard edgy dark humor show?

duude what the fuuuuuk xD this showww mann xD lol....

You got internet, just torrent it, pleb

The first season was pure garbage, 1-3/10. The second season was slightly better, but still not great, 4-5/10. That finale was a solid 8/10, though. I'm legitimately interested in seeing where the show goes now.