theadventurists.com/mongol-rally/
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hope Iran's triumph
But Im on Saudi Arabia

Of course Persia

Israel is always the safest bet

Iran

Jews cry of holocaust and runnaway for more money and sympathy while they create new scary hollywood emotionak film and propaganda.

Fat trash in US gets killed and i go on a boat with all tradables.

Any side US/Israel are on
I don't really buy that US is on Saudi's side forever and is an arch enemy of Iran when they invaded Iraq (Iran's biggest rival) and basically turn Iraq into an Iranian puppet

More tailored intentiobal spooky sounds and pictures luje hollyween.

Iran are the good guys but they'll suffer more damage. Saudi Arabia is literally the most evil country on the planet but because they have money America/Israel will side with them.

Iraq won't let either side fight a war on it's land so the whole thing would be limited to a naval and air war in which the Saudis are decades ahead of the Iranians in terms of tech.
Don't like Saudis but their F15s and Typhoons would wipe out Irans Soviet era airforce pretty easily

Iran because im going to be traveling through there in a few years

Iran and USA have fought for the same causes for a while (against Saddam Hussein, the Taliban, etc) but as long as Israel hates Iran, so will the US.

t. Sheikh

theadventurists.com/mongol-rally/
pls no bully

Saudis just got a F-15 downed by some hungry farmers. I believe Iran will have the upperhand on this, even with shit soviet equipment.

Several factors; land war? If somehow it became a ground war, I reckon Iran could win (see Iran-Iraq War; totally outgunned yet still almost won). In terms of naval/air superiority, Saudi Arabia would carry the day.

That being said, it depends where the air battles are being fought. The Saudi Air Force might be at a major disadvantage operating over Iranian airspace (and vice versa). Which population is more likely to capitulate to privation at the end of the day?

source? how come this isnt on my media

Instict says Saudi, but brain says Iran. Would hate to see the middle east turn into one giant caliphate though.
The mullah will last 30 days TOPS after Iran conquers the middle east. Either rebels will get them or the US will

Hope they destroy themselves

obviously saudi arabia because the us is behind them

Hope fully jewishpuppetia will get its ass handed

I bet on Iran, Arabs can't fight modern warfare.
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

RARE