Character has a different outfit every episode

>Character has a different outfit every episode

>People then complain that the characters are just dolls for the people making it to dress up

How many series actually has multiple outfits for the protagonist/s? Didn't Kim Possible's post movie season have more outfits for the two heroes?

>character changes wardrobe multiple times but still has a signature outfit
pic related

I know Kimiko from Xiolin Showdownchanged her outfit all the damn time.

as told by Ginger.

It's been seven seasons and they still look like spoon doodles.

If there's As Told By Ginger, where's As Told By Kike?

Why would that suddenly change?

I like that SU has an explanation for Steven and the Gems never changing clothes or aging. And Greg doesn't change because he's a dirty hobo.

KIMIKO A CUTE.

You'd think the animation would improve a bit.

I mean, that's a different discussion, if we're talking animation.
It's serviceable, I suppose. Guest episodes or action episodes are where it's at if animation's what you're after.

Ilana from Sym-Bionic Titan.

The Weekenders

That's the show's style, you idiot. This isn't going to imitate fanart.

I didn't pick that up the first time and thought they got a new Asian girl every episode.

Guess that explains why people are brainwashed into believing that the female characters are sexually attractive.

thanks for letting us know you're gay

If a guy from Sup Forums can fap to floor tiles, anyone can fap to spoon mutations.

That isn't unusual. In fact, most cartoons have "a character closet" w/ a signature outfit. The closet comes from needed designs over time. Timmy Turner's wardrobe is probably fucking huge at this point.

Kimiko was the only one who actually followed this rule to a huge extent.

huh?

>having a hard on for Mabel
Fuck off, pedo.

You're joking right? How can any mentally sound individual look at these poorly designed women and even contemplate that they look remotely beautiful?

hey man,it's not my fault I'm madly in love with a fictional minor.