B-but MUH RALLIES!

>b-but MUH RALLIES!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
axiomstrategies.com/abc/luzerne/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Something smells fishy here, how is it possible for such a massive drop so quickly? I doubt people care THIS much about this kahn bullshit.

If real Trump has lost UNLESS.
Isis causes another 911
Wiki leaks releases something that would destroy hillary
Trump dominates the debates.

Because these polls don't matter and nobody cares enough to vote in them. We have reached the point where the media has no idea what the fuck a sampling bias is and have no intention of finding out.

Nobody gives enough of a shit to vote in these retarded useless polls every week. It's hard enough to get people to turn up for the actual popular vote. These percentages mean nothing.

Kek, you are entering the domain of the Romney supporters in 2012. Thinking the polls are skewed and the results will surely yield a win.

It is tragic that you cannot simply accept that some people just disagree with you.

Never forget Brexit.
The polls almost never showed Leave winning and yet it did.

Whose polls?

Tom Huelkamp was up 12 points in the polls and then he lost to the Trump guy by 10

The polls are irrelevant

Actually it did in the last few weeks. Infact brexit was winning most of the time.

That is a lie. The polls regularly showed leave tying and leading, what are you talking about?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum

>Those PA numbers
>B-BUT TRUMP WILL TURN PA RED!

you are delusional if you think it doesn't matter to most people, it does, just because some truptards on Sup Forums tell you it doesn't matter doesn't make it so

This. Just ignore the fucking polls.

They are used to manipulate the public opinion. Specifically the voters that are easily pushed to conform with whoever is deemed to be winning.

Yes m8, the polls are skewed, I'm sure of it!

>The polls almost never showed Leave winning and yet it did.
Literally bullshit. There were plenty of times Brexit had a double digit lead in the polls, and even so it barely passed

No it wasn't.
There were a few polls that gave it a lead.
For months and months and even up until the day, the majority predicted a remain win.

>hmm they're the manipulating poll numbers 4 months out from the election!

Do you ever stop to read your own posts and realise how stupid you are?

>michigan
Confirmed for bullshit rigged polls. I live here in one of the most blue areas of the state and even here Hildabeast is despised.

>There were a few polls that gave it a lead
No, see A LOT did

Turns out just stating matter-of-factly that you will win big doesn't actually cause you to win.

That cartoon is based

Let me guess, you googled the words "sampling bias," read the top paragraphs of the wikipedia article, and assumed it meant that polls are skewed rather than simply inaccurate?

Trump will turn red states blue

Honestly i'm just glad i'm not American and don't have to bear the disappointment of Trump losing. I don't think I could take Hillary leading my country.

If this is the case than why is trump filling up every speech he makes and hillary has 50 people when she speaks?

Sage

>another 9/11
election would be postponed
>trump dominates the debates
isn't practicing, his insults will only appeal to his base who will say he dominated the debates
>Wikileaks
Real possibility

I'm just waiting to see how long after election day it'll take Sup Forums to claim that they never really supported Trump at all and they were more libertarian all along. Obviously by the 2020 election, that will be gospel, but will it take hours, days, weeks, or months?

>give example of why polls are irrelevant
>"LOL U CRAYCRAY"

Fuck off

People repeat what they hear instead of what they actually know

No, I'm saying you are literally parroting the same shit that the goobers behind unskewedpolls said during the 2012 election. They were wrong then and you are wrong now.

Women, Immigrants and nu-male cucks fucking it up since after world war 2. Fuck this gay earth.

Trump has to win, his election will spread around the world, cant you brother muricans see this?

Like R-Money, I predict hours.

Same here. Our politics are cucked as hell but I wouldn't want Hillary. She is just your typical neocon, that's why many establishment republicans will probably vote for her too, two sides of the same coin. At least there are some good things going on in EU: Hungary's refugee referendum, Austrian presidential elections, far right polling relatively well in many countries. There is some hope.

>this one guy with an australian flag is shitposting hard about how Sup Forums is crazy for noticing the coincidental drops in polls

And then there's this guy

Reminder CTR sextupled their budget

Sure chief, whatever you say. Guess we'll find out on election day.

This is another "fact" frequently repeated but never sourced.

>Trump has to win, his election will spread around the world, cant you brother muricans see this?

Maybe he should stop picking retarded fights, invest in a ground game/data op, and hire an actual campaign staff then?

It's his own fucking fault.

kek,

Only in Sup Forums and the alt-right/right bubble generally would

>drop in polls

Not mean drop in popularity, but certain conspiracy.

Is it inconceivable to you that people disagree with your view on Trump and actually do not support him? are you mature enough to handle that possibility yet?

>polls
I'm not going to argue the results either way, but I've never met or heard of single person actually doing these election polls, especially when there are like 400 different ones.

I don't think I've seen anyone ever release the numbers behind these things.

>election would be postponed

no it would not.

>dem states will vote for a dem candidate
What a shocker

Well we only have to look at the most likely outcome and apply Occam's razor.

I am wrong and all the media organizations in the country, including Fox News, and all the major polling companies including many prestigious colleges are conspiring to manipulate polling data to drop Trump a few points. Nobody is letting the secret out and they are performing spectacularly.

Or you are wrong and it is just that Drumpf is saying stupid shit and losing some points in traditionally Democratic states.

Which do you think is more likely?

Someone just nuke this thread, jesus so many obvious shills

>he actually believes the media narrative

It 100% would

Do you not remember the aftermath of it? No way there's an election within 100 days of it

Trump can't win the election if he can't win all PA, Ohio, and Florida.

Yes, far too many Trump shills imo.

>Which do you think is more likely?

Neither, you're framing the question like a dipshit and clearly still do not understand what a sampling bias is. Media organizations do not have to be participating in a conspiracy in order to be wrong. Polls do not have to be rigged in order to be wrong.

Again, you need to go read what a sampling bias is because you clearly do not understand the concept.

>trump goes up in polls
Yeah we're winning! Fuck Shillary!
>trump goes down in polls
Polls are fake!

I'm lovin the diversity in this. Keep kicking butt guys, it's 2016

Failing to go out and register voters is a media narrative?
Having a senate election sized staff is a media narrative?
Ignoring data in an election in this century is a media narrative?

You people were stupid to have not forseen this

Why did you back Trump in the first place?

WOO! THERE'S NO STOPPING THE TRUMP TRAIN NOW!

So all the polls, despite predicting every single election correctly since 1936 are suddenly wrong because you don't want Drumpf to lose? kekeroo.

You are delusional, my friend. Sampling bias does not mean all polls are wrong, please stop trying to lie to me. I am a Lawyer with a Masters in Economics. You cannot beat me.

This fucking Kazir Khan shit is killing him. They baited him with a perfect no win situation and he fell for it.

Oh god I can't fucking wait to bask in the absolute ass-shattering of the Trump acolytes that's gonna take place on election day.

OP forgot to put up a trigger warning for you trumptards

just run back into your hugbox fast and forget about this

>Levy
>Nose

It's the media telling you those things. They've been saying them for over a year and Trump as done fine. He won the republican nomination and it was only a week or two ago that he was winning polls against Clinton.

Kek, see It really hinges on your definition of "fine" I suppose. Have you considered joining a pro-Drumpf reddit where you can have a safespace instead of here on Sup Forums where your thoughts and opinions are challenged?

>It's the media telling you those things

They're facts. His campaign staff is 70 people, that's not a fucking narrative.

Again, you're framing a question. You really just can't argue without reducing yourself to fallacious assertions can you? During the primaries and during the conventions Hillary and Trump are neck in neck in these polls. In a media dry season when nothing is happening Trump "mysteriously" drops in popularity.

It happened after the debates and then he destroyed all the other Republican candidates in the primaries.

It happened after the primaries and his popularity shot right back up during the conventions.

It's happening again right now and you dipshits actually think it's permanent this time.

Then again it's always non-Americans that assert this stupid bullshit. I guess that shouldn't surprise me.

Sage

It's a fact that that's his staff, not a fact that it's a problem. As I told you, they said he wouldn't be able to win the republican nomination for the same reasons they are saying he can't win the presidency.

(((you)))
>reminder that it's been 244 days since crooked hillary's last press conference
>reminder that it's been that long for a reason

"mysteriously"

Maybe that word means something different where you're from?

This is just 24 hours of the trainwreck that is the Trump campaign.

Wait..wait..wait...
You are an Australian and you are for unions?
I smell ... false flag here...

>It happened after the debates

"no"

The polls were almost perfect in predicting Trump wins, just go look at 538's tracker during various stages of the primary. There wasn't a single time Trump was trailing by 10+ points in a state and then miraculously won. In almost every state won, he was the clear favorite to win in the previous polling.

>you dipshits actually think it's permanent this time.

You're gonna be one sad little nigger on election day, friendo.

Trump: -2,345%
Hillary: infinity%

It's incredible what kind of mindbending you delusional trumpets go through every day.
You realize that if there was this grand conspiracy in the media against Trump including fox news and polling agencies, you think Trump would have never gotten this close? You think Hillary wouldn't be winning in a landslide against some other republican idiot?
No of course you don't
It's so painfully obvious you write these conspiracies backwards to fit whatever fantasy world you created in your head.
Just like the logical next step will be to denounce the election after Hillary won since it was clearly rigged

What are you talking about? Australia is very pro-union. The Labor Party is literally the political wing of the trade union movement.

gahahaha

Losers lose

Winners win

God, if there will be one good thing at all about Hillary winning the election it will be seeing these delusional fucking retards here get absolutely BTFO beyond words.

Will they pivot to calling the election rigged or will they just shut up completely?

>You're gonna be one sad little nigger on election day, friendo.

Whatever you say CTR.

What's incredible is how you launch into a rant against the imaginary conspiracy theorists that live in your head. Somebody says that polls demonstrate sampling bias between major political events and you start throwing a tantrum. It really amuses me how you don't even know what the words "sampling bias" mean in the context of gathering data.

Ha. Bullshit on safety. I'm union and I rarely ever see Lockout/Tagout done.

You've repeated "sampling bias" 6 times in this thread. It still doesn't mean what you want it to mean, friendo.

It still doesn't mean Drumpf is winning.

thank you for #CorrectingTheRecord, everyone

Do you report it?

Stop lying you fucking faggot

>Australia in charge of understanding English

I am sorry that i don't read through the entire thread to sort out who is who and what opinion everybody stated in each of their previous polls.
So instead of saying it's rigged you say they fucked up the poll.
I mean this is surely the first time they done something like this and you can expect blatant errors. This is your first election right?
Like i said you are incapable of assesing this situation rationally. Every piece of information you get, gets jammed into that confirmation bias machine that you call head and gets vomited out again in a way that doesn't challenge your world view.
Like some other user said, you're gonna have a jolly election day kiddo

Fresh off the boat, from Correct The Record, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never shill for Hillary again. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid shit that your little hugbox cuntsucking Democucks friends would approve of. None of that here. You don't correct. You don't shill. This ain't the DNC, kid. This is a Trump board. We have REAL political discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to /r/enoughtrumpspam, you daily shilling son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that your little internet task force reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I #StumpForTrump.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Please promise me that you'll get on Sup Forums and post after the election is over instead of exiling yourself for a few months. It would be very disappointing if you were too much of a pussy to handle the banter following a defeat.

It's not a question of understanding English, it is a question of understanding "sampling bias"

You seem to believe that it renders polls incorrect and therefore Trump must actually be winning, kek.

I'm assuming your hope is that a) no one will actually look up what sampling bias is and b) people will start to repeat this meme to explain drumpf getting trounced by Hillary in the polls.

I would if I had another career lined up. Luckily the new shop I work for does it. Had way to many close calls with the last one.

The alt-right was based in memes, it has no actual political stances. Every single thing it claims as a platform is just memeing none of it is even real. You simply sat here memeing the entire campaign and thought the echos you were hearing meant you were winning.

You bounce your own voice back at you from the walls of the cave and yelled, "I KNEW I WAS RIGHT". Meanwhile the rest of us are outside, basking in the glorious light of the future and actually doing campaigning. Idiots. Pure dumb fucks. Maybe if you left the cave and did activism things might be different but as it stands you already have your wall and you've been yelling at it this whole time.

Guys this guy is way off.

I did a poll myself just the other day here in Michigan. I went to the mall and asked 50 people. Trump is ahead 78% to 22%

It's been rigged and OP knows it. Of course arbitrary numbers scribbled on a piece of paper outweigh tens of thousands of real live people coming out to support Trump. Very few real live people are coming out to support the criminal Hillary because, well, she's a CRIMINAL!

>So instead of saying it's rigged you say they fucked up the poll.

I'm saying the poll itself is inaccurate because of the method and frequency by which its information is gathered.

>This is your first election right?

I've been a registered voter since 2007.

>Like i said you are incapable of assesing this situation rationally.

Alright Germany you keep telling yourself that. All I ever seem to get out of you people is "NO YOU'RE WRONG" with absolutely no reasoning to back it up.

>You seem to believe that it renders polls incorrect and therefore Trump must actually be winning, kek.

There you go making up imaginary fallacious narratives in your head again. Sometimes I wonder how detached from reality you have to be in order to read an argument, create a new one in your head, and then argue against your straw man.

Sounds like a good move to me. Certainly where I am, my union would shut down work if LOTO were not adhered to. We are working on traction power for train lines and regularly use LOTO on the TPS equipment itself as well as lockbox for work on overhead lines.

Have you assessed each and every major poll methodology? can you post your rebuttal to it all here?

>being this retarded
Oh it's a leaf thinking he knows how U.S. elections work.

Nice argumentum ad ignorantiam.

axiomstrategies.com/abc/luzerne/

Fuck state wide polls. All that matters is the counties where populations that vote are.

Are you even allowed to report such things as a union worker?
I remember when I was working as a drafter, I couldn't even move an empty bucket out of the way, even if it created a major safety hazard, because it "wasn't my job" so I would have to go find the guy who was responsible, and he might get to it by the end of the day.

Unions can be utter shit. But they also have their uses. Thankfully, I got my CS degree and now work as a system analyst making fuck tons more money with no union bullshit.

>Polls meaning anything.
I take it you're new here? Remember Brexit? You know that the pollsters know EXACTLY what they have to do to get the data they want. Gee, I wonder who controls the pollsters?I wonder if there are any leaked emails about that? Trust me, they'll get the data they want. Polls don't mean shit. Turn out rates have already assured a Trump victory. It's over, Trump has won. This is a last ditch with the effort to:

Plant the seed in people's mind that Trump's support is failing to mentally prepare people for a potentially rigged election.

Remember just a month ago when the polls were similar and people were crying bloody murder about how Trump was "finished"? Don't buy into it. Vote Trump, red pill your friends and family and put your faith in the man. We won Brexit, we can win this one, EASILY.

So, you haven't? how do you know they are wrong then? let me guess, two words, sampling bias?

Nice red herring.

But Brexit ended up nearly exactly how it was polled. It was only a percent or two off.