I was looking at some of her policies lads and I don't think she is that bad...

I was looking at some of her policies lads and I don't think she is that bad. The one thing I finally understand about her is she loves this country and is willing to do anything to protect it, even illegal stuff. I believe she says a lot of liberal bullshit just to get votes but I think she is more conservative than we all think. I think I'm with her lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>lads
Amazing research on our lingo, CTR

wtf I love hillary now

>$0.02 has been deposited in your account

I agree. Let's all vote for a criminal!

I especially love her border policy

youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0

Are you guys even trying anymore?

Holy fucking shit! You really corrected my record!

that's not what we pay you for nigger. you have to create memes with funny Sup Forums characters

Pace yourself shills, there's a hundred days left. Don't gas out and leave this forum unchecked, now :^)

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Impying anything she says or publishes remotely describes her policy.

Dumkopf

We aren't your "lads" you fucking shill.

That's the Clinton brand. They brought the Dems to the center in the 90s

Thank you for correcting the record!

The policies she actually has or what she says she supports?

She's Jeb Bush in a pants suit

You're autistic and were not not your lads faggot

Trump = a hater & divider-in-chief
Hillary = a uniter & commander-in-chief

that's why #ImWithHer

ALL THESE SHILLS NEED TO FUCKING GET OUT

Almost everybody outside the US with a bare minimum of political science knowledge know she's a right wing borderline conservative. She's more right wing than Trump on so many issues. The goal post has move so far to the right in the US that ppl there believe she's left wing... HAHAHA !

So you are against free healthcare, privacy on the internet and you support warmongering, damn did far right made a comeback in Germany... I was not aware !