When was the last time you cried during a movie Sup Forums?

when was the last time you cried during a movie Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b3R6nLeay3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not even memeing, I cried during the last fight scene too. I don't care how cheesy it is, I got really emotional when she restored her faith in the good of humanity.

>CRYING DURING GARBAGE CAPESHITS
WHY ARE WOMEN SUCH COMPLETE PLEBS

OH AND NUMALE FAGGOTS

The last scene hit me surprisingly hard.

Good movie.

A lot better than I expected.

youtu.be/b3R6nLeay3c

its already 3 weeks in, you dont need to keep shilling

I got misty watching the opening of Daredevil at the church, the part where he's rescues the little boy, and the part where Frank Castle gives that graveyard monologue. MoS and BvS got me good too

I just cried watching a Larry Bird documentary. Idk if its because white people suck at basketball and he was hope and cocky as fuck which makes me racist. But I also cried watching the great friendship/rivalry of Bird and Magic. Whats wrong with me

I cry at Grey Fox's death scene in MGS 1. And the end of 3. And 4.

BvS martha scene

I teared up when Chris Pine died.

>tfw the camera lingers on his face as he slowly comes to terms with his death
>tfw "I wish we had more time"
>tfw she still loves Steve 100 years later

Movie was surprisingly touching

I don't understand. If her faith in goodness was restored in 1918, why did she go into hiding for a hundred years? Didn't she say at the end of BvS that she turned her back on mankind in WWI?

Well, there's a sequel set in the 1930's or something like that planned

No need to spoiler here, user. Unlike certain other websites, we tolerate the correct opinion that MoS and BvS are masterpieces.

The part in which she watches Steve die in the plane and screams is quite touching. But the next shot which shows her literally risen up instantly in slo-mo and screaming is completely cartoonish. It's eccentric, it's absurd. But yeah, it was a good film. Don't think it deserves the praise it gets though. It's a good capeshit movie, nothing more.

all the father/son stuff in gotg2

I cried after Wonder Woman because they wouldn't give me my money back

I REALLY hope she doesn't fuck batfleck

Nah. She'll give herself to Cyborg

WW2 happened user

she wants the Super D

Also 9/11. The the Day humanity lost it's innocence.

>Implying women aren't really numale faggots who are hiding their penises inside their vaginas.

If you watch Wonder Woman, you are a woman. But if you fuck a woman, you are even worse - you are a faggot.

I dont often cry at movies, but its usually because of some poorly done randomly emotional scene. Like in Antman when Hope learns about her mom and just cries with her dad over their loss and he was too afraid to tell her. I cried, fuck you.

I also just saw Ed Wood and his conversation with Orsen Wells made me tear up. Especially the part where he walks down the aisle of his own premiere.

>jews racemixing
nope

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

I probably will get a lot of shit for this but the ending sequence of Kong made me shed a tear.

>5 years old
>The Transformers: The Movie (1986)
>Optimus Prime dies
>cry like a little girl

>Toy Story 3
>Truman Show
>Edge of Seventeen
that's just from 3 months of letterboxd history

Not a movie, but when I watch Band of Brothers during Memorial Day, I tear up when they have the real men that lived it explain why they fought. Especially at the end when Major Winters says when his granddaughter asked if he wasn't a hero during the war. He says "no but I served in a company of heroes".