Sure user, you can have a piece of this but... what? What's that little hat of yours? Make America Great Again...

>sure user, you can have a piece of this but... what? What's that little hat of yours? Make America Great Again? Ewwww creeper alert, leave the premises immediately, cheerio!

k.

Lol, fucking what

It's a swasdica sweet heart..

*inzips dick* im going to make your pussy great again after tyrone despoiled it

What kind of woman is so blind to talk to you face to face, agree to fuck you, and only then notice that you're wearing a baseball cap?

I'm guessing Italian women based on OP's projection.

>sorry user, but if you can't see the illuminati behind the two major candidates you won't get any of this nice piece of ass! It's crystal clear, you're all pawns in the hands of the baseball cap lobbies

Good riddance. She's not even actually blonde.

Never had the hat to begin with. Trump was a loser and will always be a loser.

However can I trade the girl?

Wait, is this supposed to imply it's coincidence the race is between Hillary and Trump?

Her pants are too tight.

It's not a coincidence, you got played like the roach you are

It's all about the big picture in the hat business, there isn't enough blood in our veins to quench their thirst for power, they're ready to do what we're most scared of

Well she's pretty ugly to be honest user.

>x84091713

oh wow denied the attention of a whore, what a shame

>cheerio

What's with this Sup Forums bullshit shit posting revolving around a pussy.

"Ewww creeper"
"Ewwww he likes guns"
"Ewwww this and that"

"Females are lesser beings and blah blah"

Jesus for fucks sake, stand behind your opinions and ideals, the females will respect you for it, just be firm about it. This jumping around your ideals just to please a female is a beta cuck thing to do. Afterall, why she should respect you, if you do not respect yourself. You know, this are just excuses you use in order to hide behind.

How autistic are you?

Anyone who gets any amount of power is bloodthirsty user. You can only gain power on the backs of others sacrifices and others corpses.

I have yet to see the first NEET president.

And nothing of value was lost. SAGE

If your ability to read English was as strong as your unwarranted sense of superiority, you would realize what you are saying is what my post insinuated.

yes, thank you krtek

>sorry user, i would fuck you but you think trump is red-pilled when he is just another jewish puppet. I only date true red-pilled guys.

Not enough to fall for your schemes, bonehead

>I have yet to see the first NEET president
would be nice tbf

>Hi user what? Whats that a swastika on your hat? Pls come here and fuck all of us with your big aryan cock pls. Fuck that disgusting white woman. Come home white man

>President gets up in the morning. Plays a game of overwatch. Yells at his mom to get him chicken nuggies

"Mr President please we need you in the situation room right now"

LEAVE ME ALONE FUCKING NORMIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'd vote for that.

>it's a "someone smashed my face with a straight shovel and i have the personality of a can of fava beans so my pants have to be as tight around my vagina as possible so people don't see through my blandness" episode

>Hi user wow you vote for Trump? Thats so hot I love white men. Pls come here and make my pussy feel great again

>voting

Finland had a womens' division in WW2?

#2 is a qt

lets not turn this rape into murder

A new can't stand anywhere near what they are trying to push. He must remain hidden.
Once you see the jew it all becomes clear.

>Hi user you want some of tthis baby? Oh what? Whats that a Trump hat? DISGUSTING FUCKING WHITE MALE! FEEL THE BERN! YOU WILL NEVER GET THIS HOT PIECE OF ASS. YOU WILL NEVER GET THIS HOT SEXY WHITE WOMAN TO SLEEP WITH YOU FUCK YO RACIST IGOT NAZI!

Warning WARNING sage hide and report all shill slide psyops threads warning WARNING we under seige by shills sliders. Warning WARNING they are here they are shillling they are sliding warning WARNING

Warning WARNING

>not being able to convince these whores for a cheap fuck in the bathroom
they are dumb as dog shit, OP confirmed to never have fucked a hottie

Everyone knows that a girl looking like that can't read.

>tfw you're trying to date a cute, 19 year old American college student and she suddenly transforms into a late-40s British man

>balding