I hate to say it, but did Ryan Gosling just get cucked?

I hate to say it, but did Ryan Gosling just get cucked?

I'm serious.

Emma Stone got cucked by Lady Jazz

This, she was a weight that needed to be dropped.

That's rude. It's not like she's fat.

no because the relationship was over.
You cant get cucked if you arent with the person.
Besides, her new husband is gonna find about Sebastian and Mia's relationship at some point and he will harbor jealousy until the marriage ends in divorce.

Her new husband wasn't even that attractive. I don't know what she saw in him.

Hmm.

cucked by a kike

This. But then again actresses often marry rich uggos

this desu

if anything the husband is cucked in a way because he'll know she still secretly wants to be with him

>she still secretly wants to be with him
I'm pretty sure she knew the fantasy scene at the end was just that - a fantasy

exactly tho

No, but you did by watching this shit flick. It didn't even win best picture... SAD!

>Besides, her new husband is gonna find about Sebastian and Mia's relationship at some point

How?

is he dare i say...
/OURGUY/?

>used to believe the ending was bullshit
>met a girl in college
>we're studying different things and live in different places, we only meet on campus
>relationship getting stronger through the years and we're legit in the love stage
>I'll leave at the end of this year to a city in a different state
>she'll have to stay and finish her studies, then she goes to her city in a different state
>we'll have to split to follow our dreams
>just thinking about that shit hurts

I take back everything I've said about you Chapelle, La La Land is genius and deserved the oscar.
Gay niggers can get fucked.

Also, Someone in the Crowd > City of Stars

>Also, Someone in the Crowd > City of Stars
I agree to some degree even though i dont think you can completely compare them like that, one's a lot more sad than the other

>used to believe the ending was bullshit

it's been 6 fucking months
used to believe

fuck you

Lies

Pity reply.

Wow, what a wild ride you've been on in such a short time.

Reminder that nowhere in the greentext does it say that I've met her after watching
Come on, we've met two years ago, I've watched the film in the meantime and never considered the ending until it legit started to happen to me.

Uh he got her famous? She was a terrible actress with a weird face, but suddenly she starts humping the old jew and then she's famous? Did no one else get the subtext Chazelle was pointing out?

i understood user, and thats sad dude good luck friendo

I got cucked out the hour and half i spent watching this trash. seen better musicals at my local HS (seriously they put on a good show and out of towner senior citizens come to watch them)

Yes he did, but so did Emma Stone's character.
The basic message or idea that the movie expresses is if you sacrifice true happiness for something that may seem fulfilling but in the end isn't, you'll only end up with regret. I think it is important to point out that sequence at the end in which their "perfect" life together is imagined does not come from Gosling's character's mind, it's all from Stone's character.
At the end both of them got what they think they wanted (the jazz club, the prestigious acting career), but they lost something in the process, something more valuable, as the movie would like you to be believe and suggests.

In short: Follow your dreams and get cucked.

wrong

How so?

It has some similarities to the ending of Whiplash when you think about it. Whiplash feels like it ends on a victorious note, but when you think about it Andrew became a monster and Fletcher essentially "won." Both films involve people who strive for greatness but only achieve it at a devastating cost.