To All Ex Trump shills

Since Trump is pretty much done for, we need to prop up Gary Johnson. There is no way any of us want four more years of establishment rule so we need Johnson to get to the polls. Let us all be united behind the one candidate who can stand up against the Clinton machine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5iZl5LGornI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean even if Trump is finished, do people really believe in their heart someone else can win it? Sounds really delusional

Gary Johnson is just a faggot being used by Hillary to take away Trump's votes

youtube.com/watch?v=5iZl5LGornI

Idk but let's use him to take all the ex Bernouts, other liberals, as well as Republicans alienated by Trump

>open borders
>gun grabber

Wow, what a great libertarian hero, I'm now #FeelingTheJohnson

That is not as bad as Shillary desu.

for best effect let Hillary and Donald beat up each other badly then arrive at the battle with fresh forces just in time to deal a striking blow to both. Learn by their mistakes.

We're the one dividing the left by propping Jill Stein.

But thanks for Correcting the Record anyway.

DON'T FORGET TO SAGE SHILLARY THREADS.

Well that's it, I am now #WaggingMyJohnson

Open borders anti-gun commie.

To be used as a Hillary vote splitter, not attractive to anyone from this board and Trump is going to win easily anyways.

>He's against the foundational principles of the country but at least he's not Hillary

wtf, Cruz missle, etc.

>open borders
>gun control
>"i will sign the TPP"
>lolbertarianism is dead without the Paul's

>trump shill

No such thing. Kill yourself.

Fresh off the boat, from Correct The Record, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never shill for Hillary again. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid shit that your little hugbox cuntsucking Democucks friends would approve of. None of that here. You don't correct. You don't shill. This ain't the DNC, kid. This is a Trump board. We have REAL political discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to /r/enoughtrumpspam, you daily shilling son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that your little internet task force reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I #StumpForTrump.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

> Trump is going to win easily anyways.
No he's not. The leftist media is very influential among the American population and will do whatever it can to stop Trump. On the other hand, they do nothing to Johnson because they don't think he's much of a threat but once we back him, he can get on the debate stage and easily take down Hillary

no chance

> supporting libertarianism

Do people still believe this nonsense?

i hate this shitty poorly looped gif.

they have big noses

>wastes vote

>said no one, ever

>Gary Johnson will take on Hillary

You're either a delusional moron or ctr really is out in force

I don't like him that much desu but he's not controlled by the Saudis or Wall Street so he shouldn't be too bad. Plus, he's for limited government so he won't bother us too much

you sound like a trump shill

Not a libertarian. I'm a populist paleocon but I do not want Hillary and I don't think Trump can win even though I like his ideas

You don't think Trump can win, but you do think Johnson can? No one is this stupid, you're baiting or shilling.

Johnson has a better chance of attracting supporters than Trump. Lots of Americans think Trump is an idiot and a racist and they think Hillary is a criminal so many people want another option and that's how Gary can get support.