Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kq3TMyE_Q4g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Solzhenitsyn
youtube.com/watch?v=AP7utU8Efow
desuarchive.org/int/thread/72093231/
desuarchive.org/int/thread/70985791/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>western cucks are due their own gulags and uranium mines

I don't know about rest of v4 but communist poland was way better.

excellent edition

t. NEET/SPD voter

we really cant properly measure that since its all muh nostalgia now

lmao after communism fell a lot of people lost their jobs and the crime rate skyrocketed, polacks NEED a brutal overlord to rule them that's why communism did so well here, give a slav some freedom and he doesn't know what to do with himself, he goes apeshit

slav - slave

would be even better if Lenin was looking down in disgust at Stalin and Marx was even higher up looking down in disgust at Lenin

should I level my panda shaman as enha or ele?

kung fu

wrong class random african country

touché

I don't get this ''communists are against racism'' meme my grandpa is a communist yet he is the most racist person I know.

>communism
Kek

>Oprah 2020

america stahp. Trump is enough.

>implying commies did no such thing

Chekist's son detected

fixed thanks for pointing out

are you not entertained?

but if it's a commies dindu starterpack it shouldn't be full of images showing commies duing

youtu.be/kq3TMyE_Q4g

baltics (sproten) are talking about nazism and dictature after they killed soviet union.

top kek. one dude was put into supporters of today president with him not know about at all.
president is actually lesbian whore. they literally deleted all documents about her existence.

are you having a stroke my nigga?
like do you want me to call you an ambulance or something?

Never ceases to amaze, how pidorashkas are still being pidorashkas while living abroad. Vadim take your meds and go to bed.

rolf kek. why so buttmad my nigga?

drop dead.

I know I'm not really one to talk, but are there any actual Germans who post with German flags or is it all just different varieties of angry schizophrenic diaspora?

>ranting about commies
This post Yo bro dude mah homies n shit i kno about globalism n that we on an american imageboard n shit but do you, like, pretend you'se americans in real life too, ynowhatamsayn?

this ťbh
muh ebil gommunism saved us from social progressivism, import of cheap labor and overall social inequality

the fun part is that, as soon it doesnt fit your brainshit, you fucks call everyone "diaspora/fake news/shills/russianhackers" ignoring the obvious and the reality.

and solid WPIERDOL dished out by these guys made the country safer

>unironical totalitarianism supporters
fuck off

Are you saying he's wrong? You are legit Russian either diaspora or proxy posting your cyrillic videos and pics, like it's hard to figure it out that you're a Russian.

>are there any actual Germans
No, they were all quietly taken care of by the Allies.

haha triggered faggot butthurt because commies persecuted his kind go fuck yourself

can you explain me without to make any rants against russians why at the fuck are you killing all your history about soviets and russians? no offense but it is part of your own history. why killing it instead to learn from it?

he's ethnic Russian from Estonia living in Germany, used to create threads about "oppressed Russians" in Baltic states on Sup Forums all the time. he used to complain about Russian not being an official language in our countries and that Russians don't get government positions as some sort of quota requirement kek

> he doesnt know that the god emprah is a marxist

what do you mean killing our history? We do remember a lot about PRL

>Are you saying he's wrong?

dude. what is wrong with you? posting cyrilic text makes people into diaspora? holly. i feel myself so fucking british nau!

meine fresse, du scheiß wichser.

I would complain about polish not being the official language in your countries

I've seen you plenty of times around, you're obsessed about Baltics and Ukraine, it's a no brainer that you're a Russian or Russian diaspora.

poles make up just 6% of total population

dude are you really from Poland? you sure you are from Europe? even retards know what happens with soviet history in Poland right now. AND YOU DONT?!

>liberation

How do I deal with the total pointlesness of existence?
Don't recommend drinking, I wouldn't have enough money for books & vidya if I were to become an alcoholic.

>This post
>This pic

lul

>I've seen you

no you dont, you fuck.all you do here is just attacking people on personal level and pretend you know them.

t. ruskie

embrace the pointlessness instead of rejecting it
it shall set you free

IT WAS NOT FUCKING COMMUNISM
GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICKS SKULLS ALREADY YOU FUCKING BRAINLETS

and it's 600% more important than natives

what the fuck is this panda you keep talking about, is it in some kind of game?

>all you do here is just attacking people on personal level

>Russians
>People

I see you're a comedian.

oh of course we remember soviet ''liberators'' they were so great that AK had to drag soviet soldiers away and execute them because they were caught raping the women

nem a valóságban őzök minden szó előtt 2-3 másodpercet és sz-nek ejtem a th-t

I think it's WoW

>I've seen you plenty of times around, you're obsessed about Baltics and Ukraine
>no im not
>posts completely unrelated derogatory pic about Ukraine for no apparent reason
>file path most likely C:\Users\Лёшa\Хoхлы
kek

But it was only early communism sadly

>bankrupt inzestoid is trying to hard.

YOLO! give my euros back Sprote!

best edition

>defends communism
>it wasn't really communism

>me and my mates enjoying job security in the Soviet Union

Stop pretending to be German pidorashka, you're not fooling anyone.

hollyshit! you sure can back up all those CIA created stories..

give my job and money back SPROTE!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Solzhenitsyn

This nibba survived and got cured from cancer in the gulag system, which like many prison system of the time was pretty harsh in terms of living conditions. Daily reminder that people were starving to death in British colonial prisons at that same time but you don't hear about it.

>i-it was propaganda!

don't delude yourself Blyatomir Pidorov soviets were well known for their savage behaviour and ruskies still are half niggers

Maybe you should read his books and not just the Wiki article Jacques.

>everything I don't like is story made up by CIA
Seriously, who killed all those soldiers and partisans then?
And I'm not even anti-communist man, those are just facts

PANDA

We study the Gulag Archipelago as part of our national education program in the history field.

Reminder that this book was semi-fictional, even his wife admitted it was blown out of proportions by US anti-communist propaganda.

wow a tripfag fucking off yourself weeb

sucky fucky for a dolla? Ching chong kurwa XD

it's true guys, I made it all up
everybody "killed" during Communism is actually being held in a US government detention center in Texas
I'm sorry you had to find out this way

youtube.com/watch?v=AP7utU8Efow
>the absolute state of rap

>

btw this is just a couple of this retard's threads from the past
desuarchive.org/int/thread/72093231/
desuarchive.org/int/thread/70985791/

dont worry we catched up real quick on that in 25 years.

you'd better not be fapping to this, Pepik

kek he admitted he's ruskie

I even drew a graph for you brainlets

COMMUNISM NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED

no furries disgust me

yeah everyone knows lizard girls are better

>This nibba survived and got cured from cancer in the gulag system, which like many prison system of the time was pretty harsh in terms of living conditions.
And then he wrote a 500 page book on why it sucked. You're not helping your arguement Pierre.

deep

OP you did God’s work by exposing extent of delusional Stalinist & sympathizer infestation that plagues this board.

As a left leaning person myself I salute you.

Bolshevism is a mental disease.

Communism doesn't kill people. People kill people. The ones who commited 90% of those atrocities weren't even communists, not to mention the amount if the victims is extremely exaggerated.

>Nazism doesn't kill people. People kill people. The ones who commited 90% of those atrocities weren't even nazis, not to mention the amount if the victims is extremely exaggerated.

scallies are even worse than pandas.

and WOW is a shit game like entire MMO genre

>cold-blooded reptile
>basking in the sun
at least it's realistic

nah you are probably too poor to afford it desu

i recomend to really read his books. 90% of there is fucking bullshit. in "Gulag" he was a fucking snitch living and working in kitchen.

He ran from soviet union to USA because when CIA controlled printing company published his book and helped it to became popular in all soviet Union the soviet Police force and Government were "what da fuck? we have such crimes in our punishment system? and send out over 6 different commissions to investigate his accusations and "reports" they fucking found nothing. some lagers were not in the same place or had no buildings, reported in the book. not speaking of people being noted in the book. the goverment send then a doctor to Solzhenitsyn to check out his masohist nutnut brain and he took off into USA shilling about "psychiatry used to silent the opposition" bullshit. Then he was hiding in the woods in USA from the media when collecting money and awards from his West Propaganda friends.

I too want to get paid posting shit like this

Inzest-Sprote! return my Euros and drop dead.

where did you get my wedding photo

>liberation
>red army
even as an American i know that was no liberation

France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, and even Italy were liberated

Poland, Czechoslovakia, the Baltics, Hungary were occupied

they always have the need to defend
>it wasn't REAL communism