Trump Reflects White Male Fragility

> In their minds, whether explicitly or implicitly, America is white, Christian, straight and male-dominated. If you support Trump, you are on some level supporting his bigotry and racism. You don’t get to have a puppy and not pick up the poop.

> And acceptance of racism is an act of racism. You are convicted by your complicity.

> I am not accustomed to dancing around an issue; I prefer to call it what it is. I prefer to shine a bright light on it until it withers. Supporting Trump is indefensible and it makes you as much of a pariah as he is.

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/04/opinion/trump-reflects-white-male-fragility.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOL

I thought it said "reflects Erectile Dysfunction"

LOL

>all white males
>not all Muslims

"Journalism"

aren't these the people that need trigger warnings and safe spaces. Also the n-word will make them literally explode

>Trump reflects the concern of those who build this country
>We should opress them and give no voice to these vile ideas.

Liberals, everyone.

There's nothing wrong with racism.

And sure thing, a billionaire tycoon is a pariah, ayy fampai.

How do they hold so many conflicting beliefs?

It's easy when you refuse to admit how full of shit you are.

Yes, they also require reparations because they were kangz or some mental shit.

I'd rather be called a racist than bow to a nigger.

>NOT ALL MUSLIMS
>ALL WHITE MALES ARE RACIST
>NOT ALL TERRORIST

and why the fuck is a token nigger dictating what to think? This triggers me alot. He should be fucking grateful WHITE MALES fought like 6 wars for him to be in his position, sit the fuck down and shut up you mongoloid.

Sage in al fields guisdb xddsd

Stob bosting lel :-DDD

It's hope, not fragility. Hope that white people retain enough control to keep the U.S. from descending into a non-white, third world shit hole where your puppy gets stolen from your yard and used as bait in a dog fighting ring.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!
Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.
The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.
Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.
What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?
How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?
And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?
But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.
They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>America is white, Christian, straight and male-dominated.

And these are supposed to be bad things?

I don't get it at all.

why this is allowed, either we're all allowed to voice our opinions or no is, none of this it's only okay if i do it shit.

Black too stronk, white male privilege is over! We are sentient now, we are capable now, we are strong now and we are taking back what we built

>all journalists are one person

oooh shocker, niggers also know how to use semantics

Yes, all of them are awful, literally worse than Hitlet.
t. umblr SJW

Too bad majority of black Americans are not like Obama's family, only those with enough money and proper education to get out of ghettos. :(

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

>race doesn't exist
>except for all those fucking white males supporting the next Hitler

>Post the webm of Malia being a whore at the frat party

Fine, I'll gladly wear the mantle of "sexist racist bigot" as long as you accept that your candidate destroyed the middle east, flooded Europe with immigrants and flaked on Russian aggression harder than the Chad who never called you back.

>First to be scandal free

What? His presidency has been littered with scandals. As for whether his family has been ridden with scandal, I don't recall any of the Bushes having any scandals, nor Reagan.

>Totally Wholesome Family

See: video of Malia twerking. Wholesome by whose definition?

How does it feel when the race card no longer works OP?

Supporting nigger lives matter after the thousand riots and now police killings makes you complicit with terrorism.

My Orange man has hurt feelings.
Your niggers have killed.
Your move, nigger.

And you reflect "black male intellectualism".

>the the most productive group in society

>you're fr...fragile

White males cover 60% of taxes with 35% of population

Well this nigger is waaaaay behind "trump is racist and so are you

Trump will be president before he starts on the "literally hitler"

>ny times
>opinion piece
In to the garbage it goes