This is the queen of shills

>You know what to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtondc.undclub.org/s/1210/clubs-classes/2col-grid4.aspx?sid=1210&gid=539&pgid=30383&crid=0&calpgid=2074&calcid=12998
books.google.com/books?id=hUDPpNqG7G4C&pg=PA181&lpg=PA181&dq=University of Notre Dame Elizabeth Shappell&source=bl&ots=Y8kyk_VJbc&sig=TKvZYpf-cUMpD3OQEL89rT-hOkw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi2sOSz6KfOAhXDSyYKHRMeA88Q6AEILjAD#v=onepage&q=University of Notre Dame Elizabeth Shappell&f=false
linkedin.com/in/wrightisaac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally nothing

Wank?

inb4 (((Price)))

tell her we are coming

Then who's this?

Just let these fuckers waste their time. Raiding us is useless. There's nothing to do apart from ignoring them, they'll eventually leave.

Bernie with Trump

hmmm deputy communication vs operation manager... i don't know what to think now.

Thinks that make you go hmmmm

>inb4
(((COHEN)))

I need a good LinkedIn picture desu.

I fucking suck at taking photos tho

she have a big nose, why?

>camp counselor
>intern
>operations manager

Find the middle letter - assume middle name - and we have her personal email lel~

Boss of "cosa nostra" is the executive director. who is he?

Spoken like a true (((shill)))

facebook com/ellie.cohen.7

This, she has freedom of speech as much as anybody else. If you don't like what she says don't read it. Stop being a doxfag.

My age, I worked in finance got my own startup now but still feel like I've done nothing compared to this HillShill

You don't have a voice when it's drowned out by 50 paid dipshits.

Take the white knighting to Sup Forums where it belongs, faggot.

>easy
>[email protected]

[email protected]
source: washingtondc.undclub.org/s/1210/clubs-classes/2col-grid4.aspx?sid=1210&gid=539&pgid=30383&crid=0&calpgid=2074&calcid=12998

>Implying there aren't 4X as many Trump shills on Sup Forums
Fuck sake hour of the day the A "Daily Trump" Thread is on page #1 of Sup Forums
>White Knighting
Take your Sup Forums tier doxing back to Sup Forums where it belongs summerfag.

Trump or Hillary, I don't care but just because you don't like what someone says, doesn't give you the right to personally go after them. That's not America, that doesn't make us great. Because the next time it happens, it might happen to you.

Fuck your victim complex and your anti-free speech bullshit.

But does going after trump supporters (like baised young black guy) and doxing them, american?

don't try to steal my glory

I take it you don't know what a shill is?

>2016
>being a faggot

M8.. he's SHILLING (You)

Going after either side is unamerican.

>standing up for america and the only candidate standing up for americans is unamerican

Nice try shill. Maybe if you weren't such a faggot, you wouldn't stick out this much.

>kike cunts shilling Sup Forums
The more things chance the more they stay the same.

*change

Thank you for Correcting the Record.
Your lamppost will be ready shortly.

Middle name starts with S.

books.google.com/books?id=hUDPpNqG7G4C&pg=PA181&lpg=PA181&dq=University of Notre Dame Elizabeth Shappell&source=bl&ots=Y8kyk_VJbc&sig=TKvZYpf-cUMpD3OQEL89rT-hOkw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi2sOSz6KfOAhXDSyYKHRMeA88Q6AEILjAD#v=onepage&q=University of Notre Dame Elizabeth Shappell&f=false

Can we hire hacker known as Sup Forums to hack her?

say hello to the big boss, he is very ugly:

linkedin.com/in/wrightisaac

Anons
Doing gods work
These cunts are going down!

And jew

Imagine that? Slimy fuckers

Let's do this shit, boys.

Yes, you're such patriots for suppressing free speech.

Whats funny is that you are actually working against yourselves. By trying to drive everyone else out, basically you bring the board to become a monolithic groupthink of confirmation bias. But then the problem is, since the only people who would come here already think like you do, your not really saying anything that is going to convert anybody to your side, since your only audience is already on your side, then everyone else stays away. Then you get pissed because nobody is listening to you. Sorta how radical Islam works.

Funny thing is, if someone on the otherside was doing this to you, I'd also come to your defense.

Kill yourself shill

Uh oh, you seem to have struck a nerve with CTR shills, OP

This isn't diversity of opinion, it's an invasion. There is nothing wrong with retaliation.

If they've done nothing wrong then they've got nothing to hide.

Why are you so worried? :^)

>doxxing paid shills of a candidate who rigged her party's primary is suppression of free speech

Yeah, nah cuck faggot shill

God shes ugly

>edgy Sup Forums tier hitler meme
Damn I thought school was back in session..

>> cohen

Jew whore

Hold up bitch boy this is not your personal blog. At the end of the day we know who you are just a hollow husk of a man

Do people still think that buzzwords have any effect here?

>he thinks school is in session first week of august

Must be a nigger also to know this little about school schedules

CTR shill has been triggered.

Golf clap.

MAGA

Ahahahhaha MORE LIKE THIS.

COME shills. Tell us how evil we are. Tell us how how this isn't fair play. Tell us how you never had a chance on this battlefield.

That's what we want to hear you say.

God look at the schnozz on that bitch

Get a fucking nose job that thing is grotesque

>edgy

Want to know how I know you're a ledditor?

Not at all. If you have a plan to get rid of them please share. There is nothing to do apart from ignoring them, especially if they are really getting paid.

Hillary shills aren't real people. Their opinions are not sincere. I'm yet to see a single post that explains why anyone would vote her beyond 'she isn't trump'. Maybe you want to give it a go?

I thought it was my faggoty prime minister at first.