Could a live action adaptation be done? the marik story is the only one worth telling

could a live action adaptation be done? the marik story is the only one worth telling

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29e-DUjBPYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Put some gay wigs on some dorks and they mug a lot, this one isn't complicated.

Ask the other children.

No. Nobody would be able to take it seriously unless they completely remove the card game aspect. Without the card game, what the hell's the point?

Who would play him?

The final story between Marik and the Pharaoh all but remove cards anyway. It's basically just summoning kino monsters with millennium power.

it could be done.

here's me

zac efron. unfortunately zac cant act for shit.

reminder that Seto Kaiba is the best pure duelist in the world and doesn't rely on performance enhancing ancient egyptian artifacts to win

Sure not the card game aspect though. An LOTR type of film with cards that can summon monsters is possible though.

they should briefly show the cards before time travel back to egypt and real monsters and shit

Holy shit I had no idea Zac was this built.

Make it in ancient egypt like some of the episodes

kaiba isn't a manlet

I can dig it? how did that shit end btw? I remember being hype af for the end of the battle city arc and then they did a gay as detour in matrix land and i just couldn't stay interested and gave up. Did they banish Marik with the power of friend ship? Did Bakura return from the shadow realm? Did Mai and Odeon ever get out of their comas? I forgot about this shit for years

neither is tony stark but its a fucking movie.

SETH GREEN FOR YUGI

The sound of the points going down will be forever ingrained in my head

No. They could never pull off the crazy hairdos or outfits and those are part of the show's charm. If they can't do the hair, they can't do it at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=29e-DUjBPYQ

Things like Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokemon are too detached from reality to be made into live action films.

honestly go watch it dude!