You're all pussies who are too afraid to die for what you believe in

You're all pussies who are too afraid to die for what you believe in.

You rationalize your procrastination as you waiting for the flashpoint, the """perfect moment""" to strike. It will never come and you know it.

If you aren't a pussy, then prove it. Whatever edgy exit plan you've been sitting on, just go do it this weekend, you faggot. It's not like you actually have anything to live for other than muh fap cummies, muh vidya, muh anime, and muh clicking thread after thread every day.

I'm literally the man

I wouldn't die for my ideology in a time such as this.
I would die for it when it becomes powerful.

>implying I don't want to see God emperor trump take office

Op reading this is rather erie and I can't say why.

I'm waiting for the next 9/11. That will be the ultimate happening. There will be mass riots in the streets and lynch mobs will be formed to kill Muzzies.

I wanna see it all come crashing down.

good goy

You gain a lot more followers out of making people laugh than making people cry

better to spread our memes on social media and convert normalfags

alienating ordinary people with terrorist bombings like the anarchists did in the early 1900s isn't gonna strengthen your movement

that said I do have a certain amount of admiration for people like Dylann Roof and Anders Breivik who took the most radical form of action, though I don't think it's the most productive thing you can do to advance the cause of white ethno-nationalism in the western world.

Why would I end my life at any time that isn't opportune? You're a fucking idiot.

Saged.

I'll follow your lead cunt.

Some of us are wating for the race war (even though i doubt it will ever come), if we go out and
>die for what we believe in
we will only be considered another right wing nutjob, getting shot down and fueling the globalist shill.
didsomeonesayrightwingdeathsquads.jpg
anyone got that picture?

Pretty disgusting for the liberal media to post these threads in hopes of generating a story. Just give it time guys, another one is sure to pop up eventually. Its morally wrong to encourage people to do this sort of thing.

You first, faggot. If you don't kill a kike and write your thread ID on the wall in blood by the end of next week, I'm going to blow up a hospital.

I just wait for Deutsche Bank.
How can you say it for every coutry you faggot. Right now those plans wouldnt work.

bumpi

lel

I'm gonna need more time than this weekend to prepare attacks on major mosques in my province.

I plan to not get caught, nor commit suicide.

>waiting for the flashpoint, the """perfect moment""" to strike
Strike what?
What would I be attacking here and why?

FBI pls go

I don't care though, the West has wronged me and my people and has not brought about it's own demise from the very people they defended from us. I'm happy to watch it all burn.

But user we voted to leave the EU so I don't need to kill anyone.

What "People" are you referring to?

So what are you going to do this weekend? I already have plans.

bumpi