Is being hairy always a sign of turkic admixture? Are there any hairy people that can be considered fully white?

Is being hairy always a sign of turkic admixture? Are there any hairy people that can be considered fully white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Turkish_people#Other_studies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, it's related to being of Mediterranean heritage.

all mediterranean people are extremely hairy.
so we are all turkish?
good to know

this, I don't know why people think hairy chest = turkish
prehaps they watched too much oil wresteling from turkey?

Mongoloids for the most part don't have any body or even facial hair, so it's not really a turkic thing to have body hair.

It's a sign of being white. The hairiest people in the world are those of European ancestry.

this further proves how turks are basically anatolians + muslim greeks with a pinch of turkic and some kurdish blood

Neanderthal genes.

Caucasians are typically the hairiest of them all, and yes, Turks, Arabs, and Indians are basically Caucasian in the big picture of the races of Humans (bone structure and genetics).

That's the most bonker thing i've heard all week.
Congratulation you absolute buffoon. You're on the pantheon of worthless human trash with CWC, the 56 year old guy taking himself for a 6yo girl and Stephen king.
Kill yourself and free the universe of your massive drain in usable energy.

Indeed.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Turkish_people#Other_studies

This. Asians and negroes are relatively hairless. The hairiest motherfuckers are whites.

Source: my ass. Literally more hair on my ass than my head.

Why you hatin on Stephen King?

I have blond hair and blue eyes and I am hairy as fuck

This
>this further proves how turks are basically anatolians
%90 of us have anatolian phenotype
But turkic blood is not "a pinch of"

Old Vikings need hair to survive the long cold winters of Scandinavia.

Leave Stefonknee alone!!

>"i-i-if you h-h-have chest hair you're n-not white"
>divide and conquer

I'm basically 100% Nordic and I'm as hairy as that guy. It just isn't as noticeable because I'm blond.

Gay. Fucking. Thread.

I've seen many Danish and Icelanders, here in Greece being ultra hairy, especially the redheads.

He's the king of cucks. Besides Louis Cuck King of course.

Why?

Holy shit you're right! I thought nordics were hairless fairies

I'm extremely white and have red hair, but I'm still hairy as fuck. My dad looks like your typical Mediterranean, black hair and extremely hairy too. Mine just isn't too noticeable since most of it is light

Ofcourse not. It's usually blond people who are the most hairy over here, even if they are female. Pic related

I'm 100 per cent Celtic and I'm hairy.

I think it is a sign of Iranid admixture. People from India all the way to the Anatolian penninsula have some Iranian DNA

I don't think so, It gets lesser from med to iran

>this further proves how turks are basically anatolians + muslim greeks with a pinch of turkic and some kurdish blood
can confirm, pic related. I'm hairy as fuck.

It's a sign of subhuman brown neolithic admixture

Nordics are brown and subhuman then?

>subhuman
>still manage to literally cuck the entirety of Europe and beyond after inventing agriculture
poor little paleoEuro guys
#FARMED.COM

Why is my brother hairy and I'm not? We look quite similar despite a considerable age difference.

Nordic people are usually not very hairy but even here there is neolithic admixture, northern Scandinavians are usually the least hairy and also the ones with the least neolithic admixture

How can UPs even compete?

Look at me
we the roman nao
Julius caesar was a Proud Gaulinated man braiwashed by the inferior Italian people into killing his own celtic brothers.
#wakeup #celtichistorymonth

>Is being hairy always a sign of turkic admixture?
No, but shaving you body hair is sign of being a faggot

Where these people fully evolved mongoloids at some point?

DELETE THIS

>cuck the entierty of Europe
lmao yo boy Varus got BTFO and yall never recovered nor established yourself east of the Rhine, imperial swine

>Varus
>neolithic
>Turkish education
smdh

just got triggered by your flag, don't expect people to read the context

Im full white and hairy as fuck. Luckily its blonde hairs on arms and legs so barely visible, but my chest hair is light brown. Also have a tri colored beard. I feel like genetic frankenstein. It works though, ladies like me lots.

Feels great having Spanish descent

Finngols > alle
t. mari

No, its a sign of Turkish masculanity.

So you have only 6% turkic ancestry, interesting.

hot desu senpai

all western turkey would have similar scores.

literal 5/10

bc you are asian, your brother not

>8/10
FTFY

bumpf

oy this
i got some hair on my chest and i look alpha

I got a hairy chest, white skin and pink nipples. I am the only in my family with these features.

What the fuck?

>my family

You are adopted m8

>Low Test confirmed

Not possible. All my relatives were there when I was born. Photos and shit everywhere. I look exactly like my dad, same cheek bones and facial structure.

No, I am 50% Scandinavian and the rest is NW Europe, 5% finnish, 0.1% slav, 0.1% south European and I'm hairy.

Honestly some pakis are so fair-skinned they could pass for white if they didn't all smell like hell

You mom cheated on your father with a relative.

genetic lottery

If don't have bh you're not a man, you're a full grown baby.

>coming from a burger

this would be an 11/10 in this god forsaken country and you know it, stop lying to yourself

>low octane
wut

are you a pagan?

That's how the original Europeans looked before the hairy hook nosed round eyed Neolithics invaded.

Cro Magnon looks pretty slavic.

I'm hairy but has pale skin that tans poorly. What happened? Is it because almost all my grandparents were Greek except for one polish?