What the hell is going on in this board?

I'm seeing massive amounts of Shillary posts?

Is this some sort of a targeted misinformation campaign against /pol?

I have no clue, it's actually pretty fucked. Pretty sure it's all CTR.

We need to stand up to these fucks

Correct the Record's budget was increased sixfold.

There were over 78 identical posts mocking trump and saying he won't win yesterday.

We are under attack.

You got it.

It seems to sync up with a 9-5 schedule US Eastern Time. Last night there was comparatively little shilling compared to right now.

It's pretty insane. Shilldawg is engaging in a full-bore media blitzkrieg right now and attacking on all fronts. Anyone with half a brain knows what's going on

yes. Hide them and post in threads that are actually important.

Mods deleted other threads asking the exact same question, while simulataneously allowing all the other shill and shiposting threads.

Where's the unedited version though?

Info came out linking her to ISIS, it should come as no surprise that the MSM is doing everything it can to make you think about other things.

>the finnish shitposter now makes threads about himself
kill yourself you miserable attentionwhore

They're trying to slide the Cliff Arnebeck thing.

Just ignore or filter them. The shillary threads are so blatantly transparent it's easy to identify and hide them.

Here is something to use on shills.
Let's make some more?
Destroy them with meme's it is what we do after all

I dont know what is happening and I am slightly spooked

This Hilliary shit is getting worse than the trap threads of the Sup Forumstards

Yes

>aknowledge
Go back and do it right you moron.

Thanks, Fin

I must have 100 thread stubs hidden already today.

Yes today's outlook is severe shillstorms with a chance of cancer. They probably think of it as putting out a fire, the fire being our freedom of speech. What inconvenient vermin we are!

Be aware: there will be a bunch of obvious shill threads, then some more subtle sad defeatist bullshit. That is the actual weapon, meant to demoralize us and discourage us from our duties.

Don't forget that this is the dragon's lair: we need to be redpilling the shit out of them while they are here.

Correct The Record now has over $6 million into shitposting. Plenty of other links online if you don't like this one.

www.opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00578997

Ahh...fixed

I dunno man, they must have people working off hours. I was perusing Sup Forums until about 10:15 PM ET last night, and it was still bad. Woke up, checked Sup Forums while eating breakfast at 6 AM and it was still bad.

Yesterday I was all giddy thinking "fuckers will give up by midnight."

We are in for a multi-day raid friends. Hunker down. Buy some batteries, a flashlight, and some canned goods. It may be a long weekend.

I love seeing you racist assholes getting your knickers in a knot over a handful of "shills". Like they don't have a right to post here but you do. What's sad bunch of free speech hypocrites.

it's weird seeing Robert Williams in that movie

Actually more scary fampai

>entire board shut down in a month

let's do this, i can finally be free

I'm sure they do, I'm just saying the brunt of it seems to sync up with an East Coast workday.

>Calling people racists on a board called politically incorrect with a swastika in its logo

Wew lad...

While it seems like CtR, I'm convinced it's a raid from either leddit or Sup Forums.
All of these people are looking for a reaction, and see Trump having trouble with the media and the polls. They spout every media point knowing that it is factually baseless or misleading, guaranteeing a big reaction from a board that despises Clinton and unironically calls Trump the "God Emperor".
I know it's anecdotal, but everyone I know or work with doesn't think Trump has said anything wrong, and the Media attacks are getting ridiculous, and turning them off.
These raiders know Sup Forums is testy about this stuff, so they are having fun by kicking the anthill. The one big problem I'm seeing is people calling others shills for either asking questions or having legitimate concerns, killing any discussion at the moment.
These are crazy political campaigns to witness, getting both sides into absolute frenzies, but the point is to stay strong and look forward to the debates.

TL;DR: Don't feed the trolls

[email protected] burns strider
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected] or [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Just ride it out man. Come November when Trump is president they will all commit suicide.

What's the longest a raid has ever gone on for? Raids from Sup Forums usually only last half a day. From leddit even less time.

It's a mix of local shitposting and Correct The Record. Expect it to get worse until the US presidential race is over.

bumpe

Change the pentagram to a david star

this is some next level shilling going on here

Ameribros, you've got to stand the fuck up. The campaign on Trump has been augmented beyond measure. You cannot let Hillary win, she literally stands for the Goetic demons and pure evil. Darkness will finish taking grip over the West if she is elected, all hope and salvation WILL BE LOST.

It happens every now and then

>bumping shill and slide threads
You're either a shill yourself, or just plain retarded