Muh Cardassians

>Muh Cardassians
>Muh Federation
Star trek thread.

damn havent seen these threads around in a while. where is the sexual organ poster ??!

I don't like bajorans either. Stupid ass earrings

There are other threads like this?

>muh gold-pressed latinum

Who had the best taste in clothing Garak or Quark?

Haha. FUCK yeah, star trek thread. TNG S1 and S2 are underrated. deep shit 9 was plagued with war to attract pleb actionbabbies and had little to do with exploring humanities potential for progress. ENT is probably the best star trek series when you think about it. VOY was prettttty FUCKING sweet too. Haha. Data best character, second best is Spock Two. Hahaaaa!

Has there ever been a 'good' Cardassian?
Every time you see one in every Trek ever, they're always scheming or something.

bajorans are the fucking worst

Gul Dukat did nothing wrong.

He is pure.

Spiritual space niggers.

The one who was pretending to be Gul Darhe'el

bajorans are jews in regards to most things. ferengi are the result of future capitalism aka our era humans

just started watching DS9, and I'm scared. My slug waifu has death flags all over the place. How long does she last guys?

Forehead clit

Worst Klingon

>mfw bajorans blew up a fucking school like muzzies

Adam Lanza was Christian.

Where would Gul Dukat have gone as a character if the writers hadn't intentionally fucked up their own creation out of arrogance in the last seasons?

which season did he go nuts? 5 or 6? I don't see how they really could have gone any other way after that

If the writers really cared about the character and wanted to send him off on the best note possible, they would have killed him off either during or shortly after the battle where the Federation recaptures Deep Space 9. His character arc was done after that and there were no other directions for him to go that would have justified keeping him around.

6 seasons

Quark's outfits were on point throughout the whole fucking series. I've seriously considered ripping of his wardrobe so many times, but the fact I'd just look like a weirdo always holds me back

discovery and beyond are fucking ruining everything

>scheming

ferengi scheme

cardassians plan strategically for the greater good of cardassia

lrn the difference, it may save your life

>discovery

f*ck that stupid sh*t... not watching it never will watch it

>beyond

worst trek movie of all time. how the h*ck is sulu gay now? dumb, dumb, dumb.

That's why I'm chewing on gold pressed latinum while you continue to get btfo by space priests

>how the h*ck is sulu gay now? dumb, dumb, dumb.

i agree, you know its baddd when even george-gives-handjobs-on-tv-takai was bothered

This

DS9 is near perfect til the last season, where the Gul Dukat + Pah Wraith story really gets sort of shitty.

Luckily most of the other plots are handled pretty damn well.

whew much longer than I thought, Sisko is the greatest.

A CUTE

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

Speaking of, what the fuck was up with Jake's outfits? They always had him wearing the weirdest shit, but I feel like he pulled it off for the most part.

hahahahhahahahahha
you'll never understand

the Hunters were just as willing to give their own lives as the hunted. We sympathize with the hunted guy but really the hunters had the raw deal of the situation.

>that episode where she tries to justify murdering countless children in terrorist attacks against the Cardassians
>refuses to admit her guilt and ends up getting away with it
>that episode later when Odo admits to accidentally executing a handful of innocents years ago
>has been racked with guilt for years over it and tries to make amends
>she's disgusted by him
Where the FUCK did Kira get off acting like such a self-righteous cunt?

What did he meme by this?

>it's a jeffrey combs episode

Her cause was just, she was fighting to free her people. Odo's cause was not just, he was lazy and didn't feel like putting in any effort.

>the ends justify the means
Even if you believe this, the least she could do is admit that killing kids is generally wrong.

>the ends justify the means
Even if you personally don't believe it, you should recognize and respect the right of these fictional characters to believe it, and not reject a character simply because they don't conform to your own personal way of looking at the world.

>you have to respect a child murderer because she's my waifu! >:(

>she's a bad character because she's not the same as me
Ho-hum.