What is more redpilled?

What is more redpilled?
Left or Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/embed/jxZirUXa118
youtu.be/onvOCmse_KE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Islam and Sup Forums are pretty identical when I think about it.

Islam is literally too redpilled for Sup Forums, that's why they hate it so much

>Redpill me on X

fucking cancer thread.

Friendly reminder, this is Germany in the current year:
youtube.com/embed/jxZirUXa118

They are both shit, but the right has way more of the redpill in it.

neither

>
You do realise that at least half of lurkers and posters here are mudlimes right?

Not really, a poll not many moths ago showed 5% muslims, majority was fedoras and 30% Christians. Though, it's summer now so things have probably worsened.

The one that tells you to kill your enemy instead of wash and kiss his feet like a fucking cuck

Left is God

Right is Satan

to simplify it

But islam worships the coming of the anti christ, the crecent moon is the womb and the star is the anti christ being born

The right is just a terrible sequel to the left.

>tfw no one realizes the koran is just christianity part 2: electric boogaloo—damnnation edtion

Christ is a character in the Koran! Look it up!

>Torah—A New Hope (Decent Start)
>Bible—The Empire Strikes Back (BASED)
>Koran—Return of the Jedi (Irredeemable Garbage)

I haven't read the karin but if it's anything like the bibble it'll be boring as fuck and when it isn't it won't make any bloody sense or just be stupid.

Religion is a huge blue pill regardless.

It's only used to control the masses.

Islam is Arabized autism

they are just books you fat neckbeard

My right or stage right?

/pol and polls?
>poll

Tears of much funny in my eyes.
Do you know where you are?

>skydaddy made everything, kill each other
or
>skydaddy made everything, kill each other

killyourself and see what is real.

I didnt read either, i am not muslim but Quran says Jews are the cursed people and they are inferior than monkeys. They always betrayed the prophets were sent by Allah therefore muslims shouldnt trust them nor be friend of them.

Quran also says, Allah destroys every traitor nation except Jews. Because they are example to all mankind how can be a nation so cruel. There will be special place for Jews in the hell.

All muslims must believe these words are god's words and true.

The left will send you heaven, the right will send you straight to hell

Neither.

jewish fairytales or a bootleg copy of jewish fairytales with added fan fiction
hard choice

Right but only if used by the Aryan race.

left is C*CK, right is c*ck

neither, being centered is the true red pill.

Which Jew made mohammad butthurt that much?

Quran is literally Satanic.
Take it from a Muslim that converted to Christianity.
youtu.be/onvOCmse_KE

Muhammed was telling everyone Jewish stories. It is known that Jews make fun of him. Jews claims Muhammed is mixing and confusing their stories and the people and places in the stories. They were much more treat than pagans to him. This is why Muhammed said Jews corrupted their stories and his version is the true version.

Provide proof God doesn't exist

Jews corrupted everything, the Bible pretty much has this as a theme, but Mohammed is literally Satanic.

No difference between the two if you look at the bible as a whole. If you only look at just the new testament, then definitely the book on the right

This brother gets it

It was written by God not Mohammed

That's not how it works. You claim something is real, you have to provide the proof. I'm sure someone has told you this before.

I can provide proof the god christians worship doesn't exist, nobody can say a superior entity isn't real.

Both are crime against humanity.

Seriously, look at Jacob's, well, entire fucking life. Read any incident he's involved in and tell me it's not some of the dumbest shit.
Maybe he exists and maybe a rainbow colored donkey rapes your ass while you sleep. But since neuther of us can prove either of those things it would be ridiculous to proceed as if they're true.

No one can prove there is no god, but any Abrahamic god can easily be debunked just by looking at the contradictions of their proclaimed characteristics in their holy texts.

>Pic related

The Torah.

>I can provide proof the god christians worship doesn't exist
Do so

i would say right honestly, though neither of them actually are red pilled

which one?

I'm afraid I can't do that user but here is some proof God does exist in pic related.

>atheists believe this is random chance

Their is proof for God though

Literally been debunked a gazillion times. Free will trumps his desire to prevent evil.

That doesn't prove anything other than the fact that you don't understand God.
Congrats, you just proved an ancient proverb.

Which is why I like other mythologies since they at least give a reason to why there is evil in the world and that the gods really aren't always infallible or all powerful.

In Sumerian mythology were are made from the blood of Qingu hence why humanity has a chaotic side to them along with their more humane one.

I wouldn't be surprised if certain natural disasters could be played off on the fact that the Earth was made from tiamat's corpse.

both brownpilled

only to be used as toilet paper

None

That's not how it works. You claim something, you gave to provide the proof. I'm sure someone has told you this before.

To elaborate:
"God is real" is a claim.
"God is not real" is a claim.
If you claim either, you have to prove it.
Until then, just admit you have no idea whether or not god is real.

Can you read?

All religion is blue pilled. However, there are some redpilled aspects of both religions.

>Their is proof for God though
No, there isn't.
>Free will
Can't exist if there is an omnipotent creator.

No because the purpose of this world is for us to decide between good and evil. God doesn't even care that much about preventing evil. That's what heaven is for

i think you dont know anything about bagavath gita ...... read it it teaches everything in life

What if I told you that it is random chance and would look like random gibberish if you didn't spend hundreds of thousands of years evolving in a place where shit like that sometimes happens

Yes it can.

This

Did you read the whole thing?

FUCK YOU.
MY PARENT'S GOD IS THE TRUE GOD.
MY PARENT'S RELIGION ARE THE TRUE RELIGION.
MY PARENT'S DENOMINATİON IS THE TRUE DENOMINATİON.
REST OF ALL ARE INFIDELS THEREFORE THEY MUST BURN FOREVER IN THE HELL.

POO

I can make that shit on a normal.old graphing calculator lol

Free will.
Separating the wheat from the chaff.

He does know how we react.

>the only arguments atheists can ever bring are their own strawmen
Which I take as the best evidence for God's existance

Are you actually this retarded? No orbit is a perfect circle. This is plain wrong.

>one teaches you how to die
>other teaches you how to murder
they're both shit desu

>Free will trumps his desire to prevent evil.
Why do some people with no free will (babies for example) die then ?

>the gods really aren't always infallible or all powerful.
That is the good shit. It's like "yeah, the gods could do stuff but thry generally don't give enough of a shit".
No, it can't. If there is an omnipotent creator things only happen because he made them to happen. There is no choice.
Again, free will can't exist. Unless you don't think God is all-knowing.

IN

atheism

Prove the Giant Spaghetti Flying monster is not real. Oh, you can't ? Therefore it must be real

People make the choice, and His plan will unfold regardless of who chose to be his agents, and who chose to defy His plan.

All roads lead to Judgement Day.

Because people kill them. Or sickness etc.

LOO

But does it teach how to poo in da loo ?

So if he knows how we react, what is the point of testing us in the first place?

>If there is an omnipotent creator things only happen because he made them to happen
No. You're just repeating yourself. A God watching me has zero influence on my ability to choose

So he knows what's going to happen and what choice they'll make. That's not free will.

No, I don't know if it's real.

What do you think testing means?

But if god knows exactly what you are going to do, is it truly free will?

You can't create a being with both knowledge of good and evil, AND free will, and not allow the being to choose evil. God also doesn't damn people instantly for one evil choice, he allows thousands and thousands of chances for repentance. He intervenes directly and indirectly and no matter what, people will choose to remain "evil" because their definition of evil is different from God's. The primary problem of man is his Pride of intellect and Vanity of ego. He refuses to accept that God's definition of Sin is evil, and dismisses it entirely. Much of this is based on misconceptions of what the Bible teaches, which can be found in all of 10 seconds on google. You just have to search until you find satisfactory answers. Trust me, the book makes perfect sense. If you're confused, it's because you haven't studied it.

God allows us to feel the effects of evil so that we might learn why it must be forbidden. It's a very complicated subject and we won't truly understand it unless we feel the effects on both ourselves and on others. Think of how many people murder in the name of good to get a quick understanding of some difficult moral questions that take time and experience to answer. Think of how many people will never understand that lying to someone so that you might fuck them can send a ripple effect of damage into the universe that might destroy thousands of lives. All you have to do is break one heart that breaks another before you have someone with a cause for violence. If you think God's logic is wrong you are arrogant and should probably rethink things or maybe do a quick google search.

Left, obviously, right is just demonic ramblings of a half-mad desert illiterate.

God know they are going to be murdered, he's all-knowing. And he can prevent those deaths since he's omnipotent. Therefore he's evil. The baby can't do shit about himself being murdered, it's not free will.

Yes. God doesn't see the future he is outside of time.

Putting something in a certain environment in order to see how it reacts with that environment. The problem with an all-knowing being doing this is that there is literally no point.

They're just books and they make no sense desu. If you do some mental gymnastics and spend a lifetime studying them you can probably extrapolate some bullshit meaning.

Why don't you praise him in a temple then ? Hurry up before he eats you

It's free will of the murderer.

>And he can prevent those deaths since he's omnipotent. Therefore he's evil
No and that's not a logical conclusion. This world still doesn't exist to be a paradise without evil. That's what heaven is for. If God would prevent murder there would be no virtue in not murdering

The white background, because it is white.

But it says right in the fucking bible that god is omnipresent, so that is entirely wrong.

Without any doubt, right

There is no contradiction between being timeless and being omnipresent.

Both are foreign semitic desert religions/faiths.

Return to your roots european man.

Death isn't this horrible terrible unimaginable thing that your feeble human mind with limited understanding thinks it is.

Atheism is the only redpill.

>Return to heresy.

No thanks, thousands of my ancestors died fighting for Christ.

But not the one of the baby, which has never been put to the test.

>outside of time
Yes there is. According to the bible, god cannot be outside of anything. He's just there.

>This brother gets it

Lol, no he doesn't sand nigger, no true Aryan would follow a sand-monkey religion.