FUCKING SHILLS

WHY IS TRUMP LOSING AND WHERE ARE ALL THE FUCKING SHILLS COMING FROM???
FUCKING SHILLS GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/pMtwsyn
imgur.com/a/p4lPO
morningconsult.com/2016/07/21/poll-millennials-go-clinton-trump-cant-buy-older-minority-vote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you stupid? we're helping you by slowly giving you the bad news? what do you want us to allow you to continue with this fantasy that he's actually going to win and then have your hopes crushed into a gazillion pieces when Hillary wins with over 85% of the votes? Fine. I'll let you live your stupid dream if that's how you want it just let me know.

find the missing numbers imgur.com/pMtwsyn

hmm, and i wonder who's doing the fucking polls. God, burgers are fucking dumb

So that means she is leading with more than 9pts or what

>imgur

Automatic BTFO

Dude, seriously. Fuck polls. Anyone with HALF a brain can see that Trump is already going senile (if not already) and a whiny brat. You put this guy in charge of the White House and shit is going to hit the fan BAD. How do you still not get his?. Sure Hillary is lower than dirt but come on, that's that status quo of any president past and present, Trump is something else. How can you not see this?.

Yeah i saw it, but doesn't millenials favor Hillary?

IDGAF

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEE

because he's gone fucking retard since the RNC

debating burning my MAGA hat to be honest

but hes still better than hillary, and that third party bitch

so hes still getting my vote

no they favor Bernie and Hillary backstabbed him, most are now either voting for a 3rd candidate or Trump. She's losing.

I take it your from reddit as well...

Oh wew thanks man

>AND WHERE ARE ALL THE FUCKING SHILLS COMING FROM???
FUCKING SHILLS GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEE

They aren't shills, they're trolls and you enable them when you act liked triggered autist faggots.

Trump is losing by purpose. He's been sabotaging his own campaign.

What did you expect? He said in 2013 he's friend of Clintons and knows them well. You've been fooled.

imgur.com/a/p4lPO
Here you go, OP.

Yeah man. I was all pro-trump, and i have his MAGA hat too, but if he doesn't get his shit together the next 3 months, he's on his own.

Thanks for Correcting The Record.

As a foreigner who just has to live with the consequences of what America does, I'd rather Trump than Hillary. It's guaranteed she'll start at least one war.

Hillarys super PAC is paying shills.
We know this from DNC emails.

I don't give a fuck. more source is higher resolution on my reality screen. dumbfaggot.

The record has never been more correct thank you all.

Sorry, it's the truth. Sup Forums got confused with Trump because people wanted new Ron Paul when he's nothing like Paul. Sup Forums has made Trump into a brand that doesn't reflect reality.

Hillary will start a war and it will be a brother war for white men. White men will deny to serve, and as 96% of NATO's military is white (Turkshits not included), she will have a coup de tat

morningconsult.com/2016/07/21/poll-millennials-go-clinton-trump-cant-buy-older-minority-vote/
Milennials favor Clinton.
This poll was before the controversy btw.

MAGA hats are burning

lol fucking danskjävel håll käft.

>It's guaranteed she'll start at least one war.

Alright, I'm not going to deny that but let me ask you something, you seriously and I mean SERIOUSLY think with Trump's infantile whining and suing over simple slander and banter thrown his way he won't use the military over some stupid shit?. He is basically showing us how easily and he reacts to trivial situations and that he will use any tool at his disposal to do it. I seriously don't remember any president suing over stupid shit being said.

Trumps not losing gtfo u danish nigger shill

Did you get Jamal to write that?

Fuck off gypsynigger

He's done for RIP was fun while it lasted

That's not a shoop guys.

Trump have already won. But US gov is affraid to lose their control so they say in medias Trump is losing slowly to convince burgers to follow burgers in Hillary's normies fast food

Listen what muricans says :
Black lives dont matter
All these muslims attack in EU are scary
Guns are the clue

All these happenings have already made Trump president

evil is winning dude, get used to it

Thank you for Correcting the Record. $0.11 has been deposited in your account.

>obvious shillary/bait/shitpost/falseflag thread
sage and hidden

Being president doesn't make you emperor. I don't know how good Trump would be for America, but I know he'll be better for the world than Hillary. Even if Trump is an idiot, he isn't evil. She is.

Nej, din syster.

WHEW!, no fucking around I thought you were going to tell me you were going to sue me.

>Implying the Hassidim can use a computer.
kek.

Check flag
Spot muslims for shitposting shill threads

Pretty soon we will recognise islam as a political movement, then its open season on Islam like its always been throughout history

Aww

Nice deaftist shill

Holy shit abandon Trump train it was all a lie from the beginning.
Hillary is the better choice

Check'd and agree'd

Trump will win believe me.

Trump is a kike-puppet just like Hillary. When will you blue-pilled morons realize that you need an armed revolution to solve the problems we (and America) have?

Trump is done. He's a loser.