Rape of Lara Logan

How can liberals defend this?

youtu.be/bO12X1nhzzk

Other urls found in this thread:

sheikyermami.com/2011/05/a-graphic-account-on-the-rape-of-lara-logan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Liberals don't defend this, you autistic cunt nugget.

Lara Logan didn't say the things liberals wanted to hear.

Therefore, even while being raped, she was still an oppressor who deserved it, in the liberal mind.

Wish i was there... would've loved to stick my dick in there before it ended... fucking shame.

Still pretty hot to think about a liberal reporter getting raped to death.

Liberals use the power of Doublethink to be both outraged at rape and supportive of "refugees".

Liberals sweep stuff like this under the rug when they can.

Being born white is their version of Original Sin. Anything bad that happens to a white person is a case of "what goes around, comes around."

To understand, you have to watch how wild they go when white men are accused of rape and other crimes vs. non white men.

They are much more enthusiastic when going after white men and only grudgingly outraged when going after non white men.

The Central Bankers fund such ideologies by creating a mass media culture that is hostile to white males and permissive to everyone else.

This ensures that there will be no effective resistance to mass immigration from non white countries.

Mass immigration is how the Central Bankers get their cheap laborers so they must protect the image of the new immigrants and any and all costs.

End the Fed. End Central Banking. Allow competing currencies.

Spread the word!

Damn son this turned me on. Sad that those barbarians did that to her. They should be hanged.

What happened?

Yes they do, see Rotherham, Cologne, etc.

sheikyermami.com/2011/05/a-graphic-account-on-the-rape-of-lara-logan/

>lara
What are these meme names that the west is coming up with for girls recently

They use the #NotAll defence.

She places the blame on all men instead of just those that raped her? Nah fuck her she deserves nothing, I hope it happens again to her. Typical fucking women can't even fucking put two and two together.

bumpr

They donĀ“t because they just ignore it like they ignore reality all the time.

I thought they just groped her. Now it's rape?

ficki ficki

Media covered it up

See

That doesn't look very legitimate.

>sheikyermami.com

cultural differences

Bumping

Answer me you fucking hillshills

Fuck you, I'm not answering shit.

>How can liberals defend this?

Too busy fapping to this to defend it, check back in 20 seconds :^)

According to liberals and """"moderate"""" muslims, they wuz gud boyz, they didnu nuffin, they wuz fake muslims, if it's not one of those statements than they just blame right wings people, whitey and western civilization or they just ignore it and sweep it under the rug, like that time when BLM attacked a supporter of theirs with a hammer because he had white skin.

Same with Rotherham, Cologne, Nice, Charlie Hebdo, Orlando, San Bernandino, Chattanooga etc

>random no-name flag

I never wanted an answer from you.