CANADIAN CUCK: A WEAK MANS JOURNEY

Welcome to the newest, and most exciting Sup Forums interactive game! Canadian Cuck!

WHO'S THAT TAKING LOADS OF ASPIRIN, CANADIAN KEK BOY!
WHO'S GOT A WIFE LIKE A CONCRETE DYKE,
CANADIAN KEK BOY!
WHITE PRESIDENT, BLACK PRESIDENT, I DON'T CARE!
JUST CALL MY WIFES BULL UP AND I'LL BE THERE,
CANADIAN KEK BOY!

In this game, YOU, the player will decide what the Canadian Cuck, Clovis does.
WHOEVER GETS THREE DECIDES WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

Clovis is a fourty year old man, living with his wife, Edna in one of the most cultured, beautiful and cities in Canada, and the world, Vancouver. He is clinically depressed, due to his wife cuckolding him, constantly texting her bull. What will ever happen to the Canadian Cuck Clovis???

INTRODUCTION POST BELOW
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Ah, it's another cold and depressing day in Vancouver, Canada. Clovis gets out of bed, to find his wife Edna sending sexy photos of herself in gym clothes to her Bull, Pepe, a big dicked french Canadian. This upsets Clovis, who asks her to come to the breakfast table before he goes to work. She screams at him, making fun of his incredibly small Canadian manhood. He prepares to leave for work at the Canadian Maple Syrup bureau, or will he strike back at his wife? It seems unlikely.

ITEMS:
1. Deluxe LGBTQ Canadian Dildo ( signed by prime-minister Justin Trudeau).
2. Mobile Phone
3. Razor Blade
4. Hammer

THREE DECIDES WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

Is "canuck" an abbreviation of "Canadian cuck"?

Suck his wife's cock

Yes, naturally. Please PARTICIPATE

Close, but no cigar my friend!

he hits her with the hammer

actually he forces her to eat the razor blade

Ah if only my friend, if only you had gotten three! The Canadian Beast known as Edna would be struck dead.

Gets cucked

Keep rolling my friend!

Gay

WE HAVE A WINNER.

you can delete it retard

Canada couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Australia in a week? TOP FUCKING KEK AUSTRAILIAN EMU SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Canadians are ITCHING for a war with Australia . We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Aussie soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers, abos, french, chinks and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Aussie kangeroo shit they see. When Canada's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it...

Look at her she probably eats razor blades already

new pasta?

As the Canadian Cucks Anger builds, so does his wroth. He grabs Ednas head, and forces her to eat the razor blades, she begins to bleed, and dies.

Clovis is now not only a cuck, but a murderer. The neighbours heard the commotion, and the police have been called. What will happen next? SIX DECIDES.

1. Deluxe LGBTQ Canadian Dildo ( signed by prime-minister Justin Trudeau).
2. Mobile Phone
4. Hammer

call pepe, clovis wants his dick inside of him

gay.

Clovis runs to the gun store, kills the shopkeeper with the hammer, and loads up his car with tons of ammo and weaponry. he takes it back to his house and prepares for the inevitable shootout with the police

Canadians are BANNED from this thread

>wake up 6am
>turn on pc
>browse Sup Forums as it's my home page
>top thread is some straya bullying me
>give him his (You) and close tab

Great start to a great day thanks a lot you fucks, goodbye.

> petrol
> proxy confirmed

keep rolling my friend, this would be quite interesting

Canada couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Australia in a week? TOP FUCKING KEK AUSTRAILIAN EMU SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Canadians are ITCHING for a war with Australia . We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Aussie soil that has running water, electricity, or GAS that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers, abos, french, chinks and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Aussie kangeroo shit they see. When Canada's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it...

I love you Australia

he rolls up his sleeves, takes off his pants and gives himself a blowjob

he sticks the dildo hard in his ass

He starts fucking himself with the dildo so that when the police arrive, he convinces them that he's gay and to arrest him would be a hate crime

this post is not spam, I am rolling please and thank you

Aww yea

WE HAVE A WINNER

What's wrong Australia, losing your touch?

This thread is pure desperation. Is this what the Australian shitposting empire has bee reduced to?

Just die in peace and stop struggling, it's inevitable

>the leafs big brother comes to defend him

A FUCKING TREE

listen to what green canada has to say.

Bump for Australia

He uses the hammer as a dildo

As he drops his wifes lifeless body, he strips naked, and thrusts himself onto his rainbow dildo, as is Canadian Tradition. The police bust through the door, telling him to put his hands up. He exclaims he is homosexual, so the Canadian Officer let's him go.

What will happen next? 4 decides.

1. Mobile Phone
2. Hammer

He attacks the police officers in a ravenous frenzy to get to their cocks

Take Edna's phone and text Pepe the news, and ask if he's looking for a new whore.

>a fucking tree

run at me you fucken coconut cunt

The cuck goes to pick up the hammer so he can bash his dead wife's face in to let out all the rage but he accidently drops it on his dick.

Australia, a country that absolutely nobody gives a shit about

WE HAVE A WINNER. unfortunately, I must go. Someone may continue this thread, if not, I will return to continue it shortly

Did you collect your Centre Link payments today, Bruce?

bump

>The Canadian empire will rise in your lifetime

feels good senpai