Sup Sup Forums, got my pops and my reading magazine and I'm gonna watch the sopranos. What are you eating tonight...

Sup Sup Forums, got my pops and my reading magazine and I'm gonna watch the sopranos. What are you eating tonight? Or rather, what's eating you?

Looking good, having my favorite :9

wHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EATING POPCORN WITH A SPOON?

And a Godiva chocolate bar.

>spoon for popcorn

thats actually a good idea, i dont like getting greasy fingies

pour milk in and you've got cereal

ill pour milk in you faggot

moo haha

That's why I eat my tendies with a knife and fork

nah, im the cow, milk me bitch

NOTRE DAME

Bout to watch Zodiac with my Bros and this is what I got

Anyone else in the mood for a hot dog? Love one at a movie theatre

oh my, get ready for the BRRRAAAAPPPS

why is the pepsi cut open

I do exactly this.

this.

okay so like, i had this idea right
so imagine like, the yang tze, and its got a lot of water, yellow river right, yeah okay, but then, instead of water, its poop, okay, and the poop, well, there's a lot of poop, and the silt is also poop, pretty stinky, you know the usual, every time the water AKA poop collides with the silt AKA poop it goes BRNNPPPPFPFFFTSSTPSPFPTPFFFFFFF, its a river full of poop, yellow river, but with poop so now its the brown river, the brapftftpff river, and it floods right, but now instead of rushing water noises the water goes BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTPTFPPTTPFPFPFP and some sqrnpftf ptf ptf ptf and some ToOoOoOtt, so then the chinese word for flood becomes bBBbbbbRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAaaaaaaapffffffffffptttttsfffffffffff *ungh, scuse me* *sighs* *groans* SQRNPFT URNGHHHHHHH PLOP PLOP PLOP PLOP PLOP *sighs in satisfaction*, and that's the chinese word for flood now, and so they have to build a dam right, cause otherwise the river will go braAAAAAAAAAAApft and slppppprrrrttttttt and then they build the damn, and there's this giant damb right, and it gets splashed with poopoo, and then the energy of the dam isn't hydroelectric, but brapftoelectric, but then the fishies that swim in BRRAPPPPFTFFFFFF die because it breaks their habitat, so then the paris accords send the man who wanted more than one lil egg roal to china, and then he URNGH SPPPPPLRRRRTUFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTFFFFFF's the damn until it breaks and then all of china goes BBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF and then all of china is now brap land wouldn't that be crazy?

my nostrils are flaring at the thought of it!

Bout to watch a YIFY of the new Ben Hurr, what should I get for dinner Sup Forums?

What does a braap taste like?

Better Call Saul with expresso roasted chicken.

>gonna watch sopranos
>got my reading magazine

sopranos is that boring, eh?

ate roast pig and pork rind. all that oily fat making me feel vomity. ;_;

Why choco tacos of course.

I read that magazine while high as fuck in a hotel in Ocean City MD. Had a lot of cute anime pits but no feets.

>weaboo thread
hide

Gay

Klondike original, my man.