>ICarly (2007 - 2012)
>Despicable Me 2 (2013)
>Despicable Me 3 (2017)

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qfbQZjm7sx8
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_GfuwJido0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

With all the work she did, isn't she set for life?

She got too old for Schneider /thread

She was making about $180k per episode on iCarly.

How did they get away with this?

Wait wtf. Is this actually real?

Nothing she could sit around and shit herself all day and still not have to leave the house

I remember seeing this as a kid, I masturbated for a week

Quick google of "icarly nipple slip" brings up nearly nothing but "fake" reports

a bus accident

She won

I just want to make the ghost happy and give her an easy life. I am from old wealth so she'd be a trophy wife.

>those days when she just stares off into space

The "TV G" had me laughin.

She probably makes a killing in regular hush money payments from that fat bastard so she's set for life

what the fuck? more to add to this i guess.

>Drake Bell was apparently peeved he wasn’t invited to his former co-star Josh Peck‘s wedding over the weekend, reportedly tweeting on Saturday, “When you’re not invited to the wedding the message is clear….True colors have come out today. Message is loud and clear.”

>He added in tweets that have since been deleted, “Ties are officially cut. I’ll miss you brotha.”

>In another deleted remark, as reported by E!, the 30-year-old continued, “Loyalty is key” and “ALWAYS remember where you came from.”

Got her toe cut-off in a horrific automobile accident

Josh tried to help Drake!

youtube.com/watch?v=qfbQZjm7sx8

Social media, the gift that keeps on giving, for posterity

>Airing personal laundry over public platforms like twitter.
Either he's retarded, or he's doing it for publicity.
Either way, fuck him.

wanted her so bad ever since school or rock

Jesus Christ man as if it's not bad enough people only remember you from an overrated tween show

This can't be fucking real

It isn't, it's edited. She had a dress in the original scene.

Fake. But really good fake.

She still gets work, so nothing.

She's also in school at USC, so she has more going on than the bitch living under Splash Mountain.

>>Despicable Me 2 (2013)
>>Despicable Me 3 (2017)
Despicable me, literally prints money, and voice actors have a clause that you always have to pay more money every time (See David Hayter controversy and Simpsons VA).

So I wouldn't be mad making millions for talking.

>She still gets work, so nothing.
A wise man once said "There's a difference between living and surviving" She aint living, lad. The JUST will consume her just like it did Amanda Bynes.

how did drake ended up in debt? what happened?

this guy is a pedo & foot fetishist?

Injured himself so he couldn't play music and made bad investments.

Sad part is shes always been willing to do anything that was asked of her. Even date a black guy on a shortly lived show.

Dan Schneider is a foot pedo Jew!

>kid living a life of a millionaire
>suddenly income stops
It's logic, Breanda was spending 300k monthly in god knows what, even Johnny Depp spend millions for a funeral of an unknown poet, millionaries believe they can keep the same lifestyle for life.

Jesus Christ he can't keep getting away with this

The ride never ends.

Isuggest that search carefully every show. During Amanda Byrnes show ther is an episode where she was dancing and some guy treating like puppet keeps grabbing her breast (The guy is masked), the same way in Victorious, i think during final episode a guy dressed as a lobster keeps spanking VJ. What's weird is both guys are masked, so you can't see their faces, so I assume is some jew producers or some of Dan staff.

>Implying he hasn't already has.

>Reaction of 2 girls sitting next to Dan
Fuck this earth, do people really need more proofs?

Stop spreading false rumors about Schneider, you're going to ruin the career of an innocent man who's done nothing legally wrong. You're accusing him of things I didn't do.

>I'll rub your feet

HOW HAS HE NOT BEEN CAUGHT

he found a way

Bro all this shit is too fucked up. has Sup Forums ever put its full force behind this? Is Dan this fucking powerful?

Dan has an entire team of Jew lawyers behind him.

It's more trouble than it's worth

>You're accusing him of things I didn't do.
>I didn't do.
Go go bed, Dan.

They say after the bus accident with her big toe gone Dan wasn't interested in her anymore and she's been JUSTED ever since

Both Dan Schneider and Jamie Lynn Spears should be pretty easy to get in contact with. The latter isn't really famous anymore and Dan isn't high-profile enough to have a security team around him at all times

that being said, it should be relatively easy to get close enough to Dan, maybe for a photo op or something, and steal one of his hairs. and the same for Jaime Lynn Spear's kid

then you would compare the two to see if there is a DNA match, which would make him the father of her kid

why hasn't anyone done this yet?

Kek this is a great meme

Journalism is dead

You know that is highly illegal and against all human rights, I want to see Dan paying for his crimes, but I don't want to be in a jail for 20 years proving it.

>This fucking 10 year old debate

You fags have got to be kidding me. It's fake. fap if you want or move on.

>highly illegal

how so? it's not illegal to dig through someone's trash for evidence. detectives do it all the time

Never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

>Guy who worked hard for everything he's earned
>Liked Jimmy and people in the mail room
>Liked Kim, even paid for her law school
>Tried to teach Kim
>Loses Kim to scumbag Jimmy
>Loses his mentor to a fake illness
>Has to deal with the McGill brothers
>Ends up being sued by the guy he looked up to
>Forced to use his own assets and savings to save the job he worked for, for 18 years

Holy fuck why do the writers hate him?

>nigger
>poo in loo
>fat guy (probably jew)
>meth head

Hi Miranda!

She is dead inside after uncle Dan smashed her beyond repair for years.

Is it true that Cosgrove fucked like the whole USC football team? Other stories? I'm honestly curious.

all wasted in therapy

living the dream

>those dead eyes

Dan "no hole left untouched" Schneider

Rumor is Dan still fucks her in exchange for big money. She don't need to work again at Hollywood.

That's sad.

I want her feet to bully me

Are we posting thing things Dan got away with?

Calm down, Dan.

/ourguy/

>no one posted the pasta yet

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_GfuwJido0

He was living well beyond his means and then the money from his band/acting stopped coming in.

He purchased a $6 million home in LA and then went bankrupt.

underrated

>The Intruders is a 2015 Canadian horror film directed by Adam Massey and written by Jason Juravic.

She did a very bland DTV movie too.

Do you think that at some point of her dead career she will be desperate enough to agree to be naked to get roles?

gold ol' dan got her

It's fake you fucking fruitcake

>Her face when she say "Out"

Haha good old Dan "I'll bite her" Schneider

Miranda is so fuckable nowadays. Dan is living the dream. Seriously.

damn this picture really brings out her micheal jackson features, id still fuck her up and down the stairs tho

Sup Forums are pedo sympathisers anyway

>friendly reminder you will never fuck any USC sorority girl

JUST

Josh Peck didn't invited Drake for his marriage party

>implying anybody sees those movies for the 3 annoying girls
Steve Carell and the minions are who print money. They could change her VA and nobody would give two shits

>marriage party

Does Drake have autism? Who does something like this? Even if this was a nobody (well Drake is a nobody) it would still be pretty sad.

literally Sup Forums

Because nobody really gives a shit

I'M SORRY I DIDN'T PAID ATTENTION

That's why Dan is Sup Forums hero.

>paid attention

Spic spotted

STOP

Okay I'm sorry, come here

Give me a new ice cream brother

Josh wasn't considered a central piece like either of them so it's honestly impressive.