That's not all!

That's not all!

First half: Fucking ODINSON is back with Thorlief ("Ultimate" Thor)'s axe!

Second half: A presumably shitting/pissing Miles Morales.

Miles can bitchslap Blackheart, Odinson will be piece of cake.

Miles is black so he has the high ground

>ODINSON
Back to CBR.

I predict the fight will be over in one (1) venom blast.

>Back to IGN
Fixed

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NOT MUH ULTIMATE THORS HAMMER
THAT DOESNT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE IT
IT JUST LOOKS LIKE A NORMAL AXE
WTF MARVEL YOU FUCKING HACKS
WHY CANT YOU JUST DO ANYTHING RIGHT

It's Deodato, that's probably the closest poser prop he had.

>not reading Thors
>not reading the current Whor run

I don't recall now, was the Ultimates weapon a technological device meant to mimic Mjölnir or was it proven to be the real magical dealie?

Technological device.

>Expecting someone to
??

...visit Old Asgard.

Does it matter? God Doom recreated it and all of the others so that the Thor Corps could be his enforcers

So it's mystical now

has it been that long already since Original Sin that Marvel can finally bring back Thor without explaining why he was unworthy in the first place.

I'm shocked they even drew Ye Old Medieval Cyborg Arm.

>>I'm shocked they even drew Ye Old Medieval Cyborg Arm.
It's Deodato

Take a closer look at the OP's pic, retard.

I am the OP retard.

I read Thors and a few pages of Whor.

What if the ANAD Avengers are replaced by an Avengers team that is mostly the originals?

Carol instead of Kamala ,Thor instead of Jane, Steve instead of Sam, Janet instead of Nadia, etc.

except Riri is there instead of Tony, I guess.

That'd be nice, but they'd all be written as terrible assholes. Meanwhile, the legacies would have their own book and they'd each be as good as Jesus.

Then you should know that Ultimate Thor's Hammer/Axe shouldn't look like that monstrosity in the OP, you cock gobbler.

>implying Deodato didn't read Thors

>implying implications

Miles ia so awesome

>implying

>imp
>lying

whatever that thing is it's not ultimate thor's hammer

some Marvel editor actually okayed this piece.

If Marvel can't bother to get promo art right, lord knows how hands off the actual comic must be.

What if it is right?

told y'all to chill and he was returning.

I really wanna know the deal we these. Do the teams have any connections or anything

is it not just that ax he's been using?

Marvel editors have been fucking it up so hard this decade that it's a joke at this point. Don't count on better continuity for at least several more years.

it doesn't look anything like it but again it's deodato

What the PR on IGN actually says:

>Recently, Marvel Comics has been teasing what's coming this Fall with a series of images featuring two characters -- one well-known and one a little obscure -- divided on opposite ends of the page and a shattered Marvel NOW! logo (a previous publishing initiative).

>We have your first look at the latest teaser, featuring Thor Odinson and Spider-Man Miles Morales.

>This teaser breaks the mold a bit given that both characters are rather popular, although Thor has been MIA since Secret Wars (save for one brief appearance in The Mighty Thor where Jane Foster currently wields the hammer), so in a weird way he has become obscure, especially compared to Miles who has taken over as the Spider-Man of New York City and joined the All-New, All-Different Avengers.

>Taking a closer look at Thor, he's sporting a short haircut and some high tech armor. Without his beloved Mjolnir, perhaps that armor will help him get back up to his former power levels? It hearkens back to his Ultimate armor design, as does his new battle-ax.

>Stay tuned to IGN as we await what all these cryptic teasers mean

>new battle-ax
IGN didn't state whatever is either from Earth-1610 or Thorlief (Secret Wars).

it's the one from secret wars, deodato just didn't draw the actual hammer part because he was too find a good picture to trace

I like how the glowy discs call back to his old costume.

regardless i think it's an ax not a hammer cause we still gotta deal with unworthy.

>one brief appearance

He had a 2 issue arc. Avengers 1000 gonna be rad.

Is it me, or does Miles look like a little kid doing the "I have to pee" dance?

He's doing the "Spider-Man hanging upside-down" pose

is there a confused look on Miles face or am i superimposing something on blandness

But he's worthy again.

It's a shadow over his eye that sorta lines up with the shadow cast over the rest of his mask.

That happened? Did they ever explain why he wasn't worthy before?

Whoever colored it fucked up.

Nope. He was just willing to die fighting Beyonders with Hyperion right before Secret Wars and suddenly that anti-Mjolnir he was using (if he be unworthy etc) dropped out of his hand and he couldn't use it. Then he laughed, then he died.

This art was done by Deodatto, user. He just uses poser tracing, and since he didn't have a model in poser for Ultimate Mjolnir, he just grabbed a random axe.

In Mighty Thor, which is where he'll presumably be showing up, its drawn correctly.

Why is Thor wearing a hospital gown?

Technological, made by some european scientists. There was an actual mythical/magical mjolnir as well, but it just had the traditional 616 look.

God Doom gave Ultimate Mjolnir (tech-axe) a worthiness enchantment though so it presumably works the same as any other mjolnir now, just with a different look.

Ha, I just realised why they did this pairing. Ultimate Spider-man and Ultimate Thor.

I don't think the Last Days arcs are canon to the remade multiverse. Like, nobody remembers dying.

Unless Thor's been seen after the timeskip with the ability to wield the hammer.

Kamala remembers meeting Carol and her mother knowing her identity
Silk found her brother
Ant-Man slept with Beetle just before the end and they're still hooking up
Cannonball is still married with a kid

because Deodato is shit

Seeing the thumbnail for a second I thought that was Pymtron. Oh well.

Man. Then what do they think happened? Because they can't have remembered Secret Wars, too.

They remember the world almost ending. And then it didn't. And then things get fuzzy

Kinda weird that no one even questions how Wakanda came back from being the Cabal's wasteland. Or how the Illuminati stopped being criminals. Or when Stark stopped being Superior.

But thats why they had the 8 month time skip. They don't have to explain shit

That's as good a reason as any to stop reading Marvel. Just dropping plots even if they were supposed to be Very Important when they were introduced.

Why does thor need to wear the ult thor power suit and why doesnt he just use his other celestial killing axe like before

I'm just glad they didn't abandon the plot point

I was truly afraid that they'd marginalize Hank and sort of sweep him under the rug because of the direction they went in the movie. I'm so happy that wasn't the case.

>Odinson and Miles
What the fuck

The true Thor returns

They think the world was about to end, then there was a bright white light, and suddenly everything was back to normal with most of the damage undone and people just having a vague blurry memory of the Fantastic Four saving everyone.

Jarnbjorn doesn't have any actual powers besides an enchantment that lets it pierce celestial armor. Beyond that, it's just an extremely well-made axe.

Ultimate Mjolnir comes with improved lightning control and mass teleportation.

>mass teleportation

I forgot all about that! That'll be sick.

Either way, you think Reed would remake the universe and not put things right with Thor? Hell, Reed helped make Ragnarok, getting Thor his hammer back would be a nice way to apologize for that.