Make way for the anime of the year

Make way for the anime of the year

There is a board for that.

Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Sup Forums mods are garbage it won't

>killing Mamika
Show ruined

I've never seen half of these shows even mentioned on Sup Forums even once.

Is NotMadoka as useless as her real counterpart? Is there a NotHomura? She was more of a main character than Madoka.

>Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums
>99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.
>Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.
>Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Sup Forums mods are garbage it won't

Madoka literally saves all the magical girls from a terrible fait, how is she useless?

I cant read or speak japanese how is this going to be any good? I also dont watch cartoons im confused

Thank Rebellion.

>powerful goddess is actually capable of being controlled by mortal aliens (incubators)
>goddess gets split in half by her obsessive dyke friend, offers zero struggle
>when dyke friend takes over she's stronger, enslaves the incubators, turns Earth into her personal safezone and can even have a human avatar
>despite all this Madoka's wish can run on autopilot

Rebellion ruined Madoka's sacrifice and the awe it inspired.

i like it

I like to pretend Rebellion doesn't exists because half of it is fanservice wank and the other half makes absolutely no goddamn sense. Thanks for reminding me, asshole :(

There's also a website which we're on :^)

It isn't. These threads tend to happen because people like OP gets angry that Sup Forums calls them filthy casuals so they have to run to places like Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

fuck off weeaboo

>complaining about weeaboos on a weeaboo image posting board

Stop shitposting on Sup Forums and jack off your anime pillow you fucking weirdo

That may be true years ago, but right now, if you look at the number of non weeb/ normalfag boards and its posters and compare with the weeb ones, the weebs are increasingly becoming a minority here.

That's not Flip Flappers.

>true years ago
More like a decade. Sup Forums was made after moot decided he wanted to pander to a larger audience

Yeah the original ending was beautiful

It have been a good anime so far, still far away from being AotY though.

This is a free board now.