The Roast of Chuck McGill

Post your thoughts on today's finale. Also, chuck did nothing wrong

i don't often say this, but that was a terrible episode
Probably the worst season finale I've ever watched, and I loved the earlier episodes

Oh wow, someone in Sup Forums didnt like a show and started out with "i dont often say this"

??? it was a shit episode

t. r*ddit

You are literally a copy paste of reddit.

Michael McKean is wasted in this garbage.

why are you defending this shit? kys

was this season worth watching? i only saw the premiere

>literally the best performance of the past couple of years.
I bet you consider rick and morty the pinnacle of television

So Kim is confirmed slut for loving a stringless casual relationship where she puts no effort into it. It is Jimmy who feeds the relationship and nobody else.

Plus her whole strong independent woman who wants to be the man saving the world.

YUCK

I would never watch that filth.

>omg someone likes something you dont lile

Get raped faggot

>brazzers.jpeg

Fuck you guys I enjoyed watching that asshole go totally batshit insane

This, all of the Chuck scenes were amazing. The only disappointing part of this episode was Jimmy deciding to go back to being a good person. I was really hoping he would finally become Saul.

Who would win in a fight, Kim or Marie?

The low points of this graph:

>Jimmy finding out Chuck forced HHM to never hire him as a lawyer
>Jimmy finding out Chuck recorded him and getting arrested
>Scamming Irene
>Chuck dying

B I N C E
R
A
V
O

we would, user, we would

he killed himself because he couldn't get rid of the pain. what a disaster to watch him relapse and go madman :(

the only way that the grpah goes up is behind bars, illustrating the thriving of Jim as a a crook

BRAVO VINCE

So what are the high points?

haha
nice

He's not dead obviously. It's such a stupid fucking trope.

>Jimmy dealing with the Sandpiper bombshell and hoping Chuck would have his back every step of the way
>Jimmy sharing an office space with Kim and helping her secure Mesa Verde
>Jimmy avoiding losing his law license and upholding a better moral code despite struggling
>Jimmy makes amends and moves out of Kim's office in search for a hopefully better life

Haha, yeah, just like how Gale is still alive. They didn't specifically confirm it, but they said in an interview it would be a betrayal of the viewers if he weren't actually dead.

>chuck breaking down in court
>gus' speech to his employees
>mike starting to work for gus
>nacho protecting his dad

>Start of season 4
>Starts off showing the burning remains of Chuck's house
>Not completely burned out, it turns out Chuck had asbestos in the walls
>We see a drab olive Pontiac drive past with the windows down
>The camera then shows us Walter White breathing in some of the smoke
>He coughs

Fuck you

BRAV FUCKING O VINCE

This is literally going to happen, isn't it?

what's present jimmy doing in the b&w prologue?

What are the chances season 5 takes place entirely in post BB Cinnabon plot?

I feel like they are low, maybe just the series finale will take place during that time kinda like what they did with Breaking Bad?

I agree, it does feel like they are going to do 5 seasons though.

WHERE WAS MIKE

I think that 4 will likely start to set us up for BB territory, getting his office in the strip mall and such, five will take place during his BB time with his own story going on during walts shit, and will end with him becoming gene.

I dont think that will happen simply because it would require Walt and Jesse's characters to be regulars and they definitely not showing up out of cgi de-aging cameos

I think they will end the present day story with the climax of the story with Jimmy and Mike's stories intersecting and then choose to have the finale in the Cinnabon plot.

It wasn't a shit episode, it was just a lackluster finale. Had this been any other episode of the season I don't think you'd be saying it was shit.

Well I mean they'd show up more as cameos, they didn't interact with saul regularly. Besides, Paul and Cranston don't really look any older.

chuck i think understood that jimmy became a lawyer just to be able to put his brother in a court of law which is all chuck believes in and prove him there that his sickness is all in his head. the long con. in the process he took from chuck his firm which destroyed him. so chuck played along and got "fixed" by jimmy until the very moment he could prove it to him which could happen at any times. he could meet him at a groceries store or at home with lights on and music for instance making him believe he succeeded and chuck tragically died in a fire accident instead of putting on jimmy the pain of having driven his brother to suicide. he even told him he didnt care so that it doesnt appear like he thinks about jimmy much when he is what killed him. jimmy will continue doing what he does, try to help people his way and is gonna hurt more like chuck, but he cannot know he did it to him.

so is season 4 confirmed?

and the lowest point goes to the ground because it's Breaking Bad. Bravo.

the series finale will be walt walking into his office pretending to be badger's uncle. its just a matter of how long amc keeps letting them recycle the plot. they will easily drag out jimmy's transition into saul and setting up his connections for another god knows how many years and then you have to show whatever happens to kim as well.

The highlight for me was Kim in PJ's

WOWZA

why was ed begley junior on this show lol

also /r/ing rhea's thicc ass

been waiting all night for a post of this

B R A V O

Damn right. Tho this wasn't the best shot imho, it was when she was laying on her back, or in the chair.

I've had a huge PJ fetish since forever, and Kim is my favorite character of alltime (waifu-wise). The 2 of them together... Hngggggg

id add that jimmy will see through it like chuck saw through his mesa verde plan. that is why he will help criminal instead. because helping them will destroy them like chuck and ulttimately walter white. saul goodman is a batman lawyer because of his dead brother

Not officially, but considering this show is made on a tiny budget and makes huge cash for AMC and netflix, it isnt going away any time soon.

Stop trying to tempt me, you thick, thick succubus

damn did erin get thiccer?

my penis says yes

Where are all the webms of kim in pj pants?
And when she rest her feet on Jimmy at the end?

I looked a few threads but there were like 20 today, saw nothing.

Frosting cinnabuns.

It'll be one scene, broken up piece-by-piece throughout the whole season.
>Episode 1 he turns on the lights and gets the dough ready.
>Episode 3 he starts forming the buns and puts them into the oven.
>Episode 6 the buns are baking. The camera is in the oven with the buns and we watch them bake while we watch Jimmy work through the oven window.
>Episode 9 Jimmy pulls the buns out of the oven.
>Episode 10 Jimmy spreads the frosting but slips and accidentally spells "YOU KILLED KIM" in frosting.
>Created by Vince Gilligan

>Chuck survives the fire
>Horrifically burned
>Jimmy spends all of season 4 nursing Chuck back to health
>Chuck spends all of season 4 bitching at Jimmy about electricity

Chuck was a TRUE conservative

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Howard has done literally nothing wrong in this show

Keeps wearing those damn suits that hide her thicccness

V I N O B I N C

>that scene where she was chastising Jimmy
I want her to yell at me and call me a disgusting monster so bad.

Seems to me your ADHD got in the way of you enjoying this episode. The slow burn of Chucks storyline (no pun intended) was to show chucks spiral into madness and ultimate demise. Not everything has to be a goddamn stereotypical showdown on the finale

>Jonathon Banks goes completely senile by the time season 4 starts filming
>Can't remember even a single line
>Vince has to incorporate him somehow
>Literally every Mike scene for the rest of the series is just him sitting in a car, staring at things while drinking coffee

pale, officious dark haired women are my weakness!

Nah. This season is in 2004, and walt's diagnosis is in 2008. The BCS are at least conscientious enough not to do that.

what was the last thing we have seen of present day jimmy this season, was it when he yelled at a mall thief to get a lawyer or he did something else after that... oh yea he had a heart attack, right

That scene really threw off the flow of the episode by causing all my blood to flow into my dick.

*braaap*

>Chuck got cucked so hard they had to show the suicide hotline
lmao

They say 2003 in this episode. Did they make a mistake or what?

just wait till tomorrow I'm sure they'll be 5 threads about it. She gotta nice ass

>tfw you're me
I was thinking exactly the same.
Well, half of me was thinking "Ah, Jimmy's making good on Irene. Sucks that she still had to feel like shit for a few days/weeks, but at least she'll be ok now", but the other half was just going "who cares about irene and that plot, Erin humiliation scene hngggg".

Dude, holy shit, try using some fucking punction jesus christ. I have to read your shit like three fucking times. Use your fucking shift key.

Vinny G: "Make sure you keep your legs apart"

Vincent knows what we want.

>the best episodes don't have Mike in it

Mike is already set in his place for the rest of breaking bad you dumb bitches

what else would he fucking do? he's just going to be a guy that does jobs now

Yes Kim in Pjs trumps all and every mike episode.

>tfw this is a bigger turn on for me than lingerie or panties or sometime even nude

actress who refuse to show too much skin : 0
me : 1

Mike barely did anything this season and barely interacted with Jimmy. The show is at its best when they're together instead of separate storylines that don't intertwine.

I thought that was way lewd.
How does directing work, do they tell her to sit like that?
Or do they just tell her to sit there, and that's how she did it by herself?

Who is guilty of lewdness here

regular old lounge pajamas are 100x sexier than all that frilly shit

hey jimmy, those eggs really went right through me, *braap*!

Pretty sure that wasn't natural considering she's facing the director, a camera crew and multiple other people. By instinct, I'm sure she crossed her legs or tighten them but Vince must've told her not to.

Nah, I made a mistake. It's still far before BB though.

so will we ever know what was drawing power to chucks house?

really didnt think they would move out of the office so early.

also what do you think gus will do to nacho knowing he tried to kill him? all the arrows point at nacho

its his family business
he seemed pretty ok about his boss dying
he picked up the pills and had them ready for the nurse right away

also credit to the writers for not teasing is kim alive/dead for the end of ep9

example?

>DOTA

you need to stop

What will happen in Season 4?

Back to back Jimmy & Kim Adventures?

Now that's a beautiful example of thiccc

pj bottoms are classic bonerfuel, but tank top, regular panties, and just knee or thigh high socks is dick exploder fuel.

Dem cheeks

imo I think BCS is the only show that's depicted an open relationship in a way that doesn't sound awful

Anyone else think Kim might get addicted to the "good stuff"?

Seemed strange to include ibuprofen vs. prescription pills like that, and they already showed Kim has an addictive personality with work and coffee.

Kim = Wendy confirmed

>so will we ever know what was drawing power to chucks house?

Not sure how these work but do they fully stop when the breakers are off? I mean what else could it be?

When he started freaking out I thought it might've been the antenna that the guys didn't finish plugging in the attic, but surely Chuck would've noticed over the years.

I'm not sure what could make sense. What, some homeless guy is living in his basement and using chuck's power?