ITT : Sup Forums that only worked at the time

I know Key & Peele doesn't hold a candle to it but any racially charged sketch comedy these days would just seem edgy. Team America wouldnt work as a movie either, especially given the islam apologists

>Peter...

Literally anything done in the past could be done today, "couldn't do it today"ism is just another form of special snowflakeitis.

You aren't special and times aren't different

man im special, and times sure different.

I'm pretty sure "You're a Sap Mr. Jap" would be received a little bit differently today

>You can get yourself a cheese and fries for 2.95, faggot!

Wrong sweetie ;) Dave chapelle airing today would cause an uproar thanks to the coddled snowflake atmosphere that has been heavily ramped up since the early 2000s. Can you really imagine a skit like the black white supremacist where he's literally dressed as a klansmen saying I hate niggers not causing a cataclysmic redd1t fuelled shitstorm ? Didn't think so sweetie xD

My family name is Drumpf. I have literally seen my family's name and honor dragged through the mud for no fucking excuse or reason over the past two years. You're a Sap Mr. Jap? How about seeing Drumpf in huge Broadway-lit letters during a pointless excoriation? You think the Japs have it bad? Have you ever once considered what it's like to be a Drumpf?

*leans into mic*
WRONG

Chappelle's Show quotes thread?

>Ay I heard Calvin got a job
>Man, I'm proud of him
>Let's rob that nigga, man

>NIGGA FUCK YO COUCH NIGGA

THE LEEEANEST BURGER IN THE WORLD
CAN BE THE MEANEST BURGER IN THE WORLD
IF YOU COOOK IT
THAT
WAY~

>Oil? Chu talkin bout oil? bitch you cookin?

>SHALIMAR

BIBBLE
FO'SHIZZLE
ALL 'BOUT BIBBLE

>DA NIGGA TRIED TO KILL MY FAAATHA

>MARS BITCHES RED ROCKS

DON'T DROP THAT SHIT..
PRAY to god you don't drop that shit.

>I never just did things just to do them. Come on, what am I gonna do? Just all of a sudden jump up and grind my feet on somebody's couch like it's something to do? Come on, I got a little more sense than that.
>...
>Yeah, I remember grinding my feet on Eddie's couch.

>FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I TASTED BROWN SUGAR
>AND IT WASN'T MY OATMEAL

>Cocaineza helluva drug

Let's put aside the memes for a second, Peter's "That's a cute outfit, did your husband give it to you?" quip would get a lot of backlash nowadays. It really was a different time.

>tfw ace ventura is transphobic

this was enough to get a laugh out of me. Fuck I'm on this board too much

there was no social media when this came out. if chappelle came back and did a new show, even did the exact same sketches he would get fucking flayed by all the left shitters, not for the racism against black people or white people, but toward any women or anyone else who gets a joke on them in the show.

>there was no social media when this came out
lol

as in, there was no platform with which every fucking tumblrina and their fucking non binary gimp on a leash could project their opinion and be taken seriously. myspace doesn't count.

WacArnolds is by far his best sketch, nothing zany, nothing over the top; it's just nice clean observational humour mixed with parody.

>Calvin got himself a job
>Way to go young blood
>Nigga you smell like french fries

WE ARE THE CRABS
YOUR PUBES WE'LL GRAB
WE HIDE IN BEDSHEETS
AND TOILET SEATS

WE'LL PINCH YOUR NUTS WITH OUR FEET

check out usenet archives

>THAT PISS WAS DIGITAL

It's literally censored on TV, they don't even show it.

>Some people say the cucumbers taste better pickled
>what?
>huh?

DRUMPF BTFO

It's the "couldnt get away with it today" meme.

Any concept can work if you're fucking clever, and and insightful about it. Most people today arent.

They're the ones shouting the loudest but they've got the least to say.

laughed like a motherfucker

i said platform where they would be taken seriously.

fuck off newfag. you can never be anywhere on the internet too much.

Remake blazing saddles right now using the same script

The only thing that couldn't be done today is Blazing Saddles. White people saying nigger triggers faggots too hard these days.

I did not read this post. Oops.

Waste

Best get of my life and I ruin it. Damn.

who are the five greatest rappers of all time?

A kids cartoon that showed skimpy dressed and busty women. No matter if it showed skimpy dressed and buff men.

Been watching a few of his skits online. Fuck I forgot how funny and inappropriate they were.

>The Niggar Family
>Blind KKK Nigger
>Race Draft

Too fucking good.

It worked because each episode always felt like a standup special where anything goes.

Let he who is without sin, throweth the first rock, and I shalt smoketh it.

>This.
Also Eddie Murphy, Delirious

Mainly because of the homo jokes constantly

Still waiting for a special adults only comedy skit where Peter assumes his Malcom Tucker persona whilst playing the Doctor.

I like Chappelle and Key & Peele

Also Ace Ventura's disguise reveal scene

Where he touches the other person inappropriately and says theyre not a real woman because they have a penis and he can prove it. With faces all grossed out during that scene

those, and the Wayne Brady one are the goats

>is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

WHAT........UHHH......turn my headphones up! Im serious nigga turn my headphones up!

Are you saying transgender people can't choose to be bad-ass villains in real life you transphobic shitlord.

Nah people would be afraid to attack him because he's black. In fact it'd probably go over way better now than back then with people praising him like they understand the 7 layers of irony that aren't actually there

>Nah people would be afraid to attack him because he's black.

He was literally attacked when he came back on SNL because he said people should give Trump a chance. That's all it took for the left to turn on him.

>I just wish I had... my scissors! OH!

That's different. That's politics. But a black guy making a black joke? Untouchable.

they attacked his latest specials too because he was 'transphobic'

And then he admitted that was dumb because Trump's presidency was obviously a disaster since day one.

mash the tv show.

Half the show involves drunken men trying to seduce women, and some where its almost rape.

Women are all nurses and portrayed as whiny children

>>>reddit

Sounds like so much fun its unreal. Was life really like that back then?

Yup. I'm 70

It's a great show. Took place during the Korean War.

Speak for yourself, I've been watching a lot of MASH episodes for the first time and it's still quality television.

"War is shit" is a message that will always be relevant.

Relevant to pussies

DEUS VULT

Pop quiz: Is Saving Private Ryan
-a war is shit movie
-a war is awesome movie

>We are the Time Haters
>And we traveled 200 years back in time
>To call you a cracker

Thurman? German? It's a racist name, he's racist.

Did he get flayed for his recent bruce jenner shit? Genuinely curious, that kind of blew me away in that comedy special that he had the balls to say it.

>ay nigga, lets get our dicks chopped off and try to trick niggas in the club into fucking us!

team america in the current year would be amazing so much tears

Just look at his recent stand up show in Netflix, bunch of libs in the LA crowd getting their feelings hurt while the Texas one had a better crowd and Chappelle fed of their energy.

>Oh shit! It's Flipper, the nigga hating dolphin!

P.S. To any black people reading this, please don't be mad at me. I'm just quoting the sketch and I'm not a racist.

craig ferguson's show, it would trigger too many of you retards
>talks shit about trump, putin, mccain, palin etc.
>mentions good things concerning democrats, obama etc.