Mars is now terraformed

Mars is now terraformed.

Claim your territory.

La Nouvelle-Belgique

looks so cool, I'm bored of earth, I want new maps

>inb4 america and russia claim half the map each

I call Southern cone

I'm going to claim the whole planet as an ethnoplate for my fellow whites, sorry other races

New Tawantinsuyu will try their best!

aaah fuck you i wanted that part

>icecap in the desert
Literally too cold to live on, wtf

Fuck off nip nigger. Our colonists arrived at New New Spain before you!

ITS OURS!

Finngolian Khanate.

you had ONE (1) job

>Chile
>didn't take all the coast
you have dishonored your country

To avoid conflicts with Bavarians Horde decided to move their borders,

We claim a small region north of the larger great lake.

sowree i wanted everyone to have a piece of land
we should have peaceful trade agreement

But we come with nuclear weapons, pop music, and fast food. We shall achieve our manifest destiny and conquer the North!

King Kong island

Hmm, sweetie

New Britannia is indomitable

Seeing nobody from my country is responding i stake this claim in their name.

All of it. Now pay your rent goys.

Finally no border with the ruskies, we can consentrate all our efforts to our meme industry.

What the fuck, I was literally going to pick that exact area.

The British Hive Mind

Our rightful land.

>not pictured: the American corporation that owns the planet and Venus

Mars' landform is much better than Earth's Fuck this gay earth.

You go for the fourth dimension?

Earth.

I want to be on the north this time. I hate the south and equators.

Fuck off Sven New Britannia is ours

happy like this?

Good lad

>snowy mountains
You are gonna freeze Kiambang-Ahmad Wan

I'll adapt. I never feel or see the snow. The sun makes me lazy. Will manage.

How about something that could happen in our lifetimes and its actually realistic?

of course the actual coastlines will shift towards the orange borders within the forseeable future

war it is

mhhh

FUCK OFF CUNT SERBS WERE FIRST

imagine if mars wants to get independence from earth and start a war with eartth

go to the south

sweden 2.0

Happy?

we nordic nao

yes actually :)

Then We would give them independence. Actually once the planets and colonies are self-sufficient, the most likely event is that earth will give them independece. Mankind is able to understand its own history and know how to avoid the mistakes of the past.

This should be like the partition of Africa. Countries get a piece relative to the population, with an added bonus land to the countries that contributed the most to make this possible.

Malaya

The mistakes of the past was France and Germany chimping out in Europe.

>France
huh ?

>Mankind is able to understand its own history and know how to avoid the mistakes of the past.

Our new neighbours on Mars are the French and Koreans and I am completely fine with this.

Yeah, that was surely the reason why the apezilians kicked your ass out. It is unavoidable when you colonize that this kind of shit happens.

aiding the US for shit and giggles, weakening Iberia during king chimp Napoleon.
France is the reason alone why the americas are independent.

You got us too behind your ass angl* boi

Is everyone happy?

The apezilians didn't kick our ass. They had to buy their independece. There was no war. We proped up their country too much during the royal family time in Brazil.

Some Neo Napoleon will try to unite everything under some ideology or religion or even against an outer enemy. Human history is a history of constant war and that probably goes for the history of all nature.

someone take that place between NL and Belgium

Luxembourg will

not really, extraterrestial bodies woudl be benefficial to Earth because of gases and other elements

That French border is ridiculously big. Good thing their western part is isolated and easy to conquer

It is hard to control a planet that is millions of kilometres from you, hard because You have to travel six months minimun to get to mars and by that time the marsians would be more than ready to kick the invaders out.

extracting those resources and getting them into the Earth is really much harder because of gravity and so on than simply mining them down here. If you extract resources in the space It is to create stuff in the spance.

>Chile
LOL

There are billions of people on Earth. It would take centuries for Mars to reach even one million. Most of the work and mining would be done by robots realistically. This is all presumably set in the future when interplanetary travel is cheap and efficient enough to be profitable. By this point it's not unfeasible that governments own military space fleets. They would have no choice but to submit to Earth.

it would take centuries for Mars to reach one billion*

i called it

You do not need to have billions of people to build a competent army to defend yourself.

You can't lose if you have more men than they have bullets.

why did you post a flag you fucking inbread copt
go die

>Implying a possible Anglo-Chilean alliance wouldn't decimate your Western forces
>Implying that our Portuguese bros wouldn't help to take your island and make the French retreat towards mainland

That's the price of having autism triggering borders

don't forget, the serbs would go at it aswell

That strategy did not seem to work for the russians when they decided to invade Finland.

already draw mine here add please

It worked for them in Eastern Europe and Germany, objectively more relevant, more important and more valuable land.

autism

Well they won in the end

no copts here..............

just taking our rightful clay

I do not think so that You could do the same in the space when the actual battle is with spaceships and that kind of stuff. Anyways, Why would a government want to control mars of all the places?

seriously you son of 34 black fathrs?
egypt?
wish serbs just genocided you