Normal size, normal strength

>normal size, normal strength

>super small, super relative strength

>super large, super strength

What the fuck?

Literally everyone's wearing costume these days.

here is the bullshit explanation OP

That graph is almost as retarded as the art itself.

Vision doesn't have "durability", he has *density* control. Low density lets him phase and float, high density makes him tough and heavy. Wonder Man and Power Man are never showing as being particularly dense/heavy, they're just durable.

Why is Vision even on the Strength axis? He doesn't get stronger from density. Flying above an opponent then shifting into a 100-ton form to come crashing down isn't strength.

In short: Pym Particles is magic, shaddup.

the end of ff was playing fast and loose with continuity anyway

Density does basically make him strong though. Increased mass means more force. And it also makes him durable, regular shit isn't going to hurt him when he's dense as a diamond

Why did there need to be another ant man?

He's Giant-Man

You should ask why does there need to be a Giant-Man when there's already Atlas and Goliath

>talking shit on Allred

user you have issues.

different characters inspire different stories?

Speed Force

Pym is secretly a magician who doesn't know he's doing magic and thinks everything is science. Also, I bet he's a whovian. Now that I think about it, he's a bit who-ish himself...

>retarded as the art

Shut it.

>Power Man
Doesn't he mean Wonder Man?

No they mean the second Power Man, the villainous one who became Goliath and eventually Atlas

He has a combination of size changing and Ionic powers

I think they mean atlas

Ah. Cheers.

He's better known as Atlas of the Thunderbolts.

>Vision doesn't have "durability", he has *density* control.
Did you even read the page? It says that his strength and durability come from density powers.

Pym Particles, ain't gotta explain shit.