Is the European refugee crisis a meme?

Is the European refugee crisis a meme?
Or is it literally "crisis"?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/pf_11-29-17_muslims-update-23/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Y-yeah it's a m-m-meme

europe had underlying problems with migrants long before the refugee crisis this has just brought them to light in a HUGE way.

Not at all.In Russia we have asia migrants.But in Western Europe more african migrants.

How with migrants,dude?I want to hear about this meme.

It is somewhat of a crisis, but Americans in particular think that Europe had low immigration prior to the current wave of mass immigration.

The reality is that every single problem with immigration existed prior to it and would exist even if you removed all the people who have arrived in the past 5 years. It barely makes a difference in terms of demographics in the long term.

this
it's like 1% of the problem in west europe

It just made problems that already exist worst.

Either way Europe is done, come see it if you want to because in 20 years it will be a very different place.

It was a crisis, now it's a meme

short answer : yes

meme
they can simply say no we don't want new citizens and fly them back

>in 20 years

It's already fucked boomers got to enjoy the delight of Europe my mum tells me of her travels in the 70s around Europe how good it was she is so blinded or just doesn't give a fuck when I tell her you couldn't go to Paris now, parts of Sweden are off limits now etc

What do you mean by crisis?

Parts of Northern Ireland were "off limits" in the 70s.
But I don't see you complaining about the *rish

>I tell her you couldn't go to Paris now, parts of Sweden are off limits
Paris is one of the world's top tourist destinations and there are no parts of Sweden that are off-limits

I went to Paris and Venice in 2011. It was nice but I could tell there were some people there that I didn’t expect. How much worse is it now?

it's very overblown

>when I tell her you couldn't go to Paris now, parts of Sweden are off limits now etc
maybe don't talk to your mother about things you don't know anything about new world scum

American arguments everyone

It's a crisis for Europe, not the refugees.

Inb4 You get called a shitskin by triggerd stormfaggots

Inner City detroit isn't "off limits" either, but I'm sure as hell not going there

Watching my gf getting railed by a migrant rn

Shitskin

What are the other problems?

Looks like I hurt your feelings, I'm sorry.

Shitskin

I don't think you would notice any difference whatsoever.

Not shitskin.

Weakth gap is getting absurd, people can't afford rent anymore, food prices are skyrocketing and a future economic collapse is coming because of 0% credit is abused by brokers and elitist scum.

Also European nations are drifting apart from another so there probably will be facism again so the whole continent will be blown and destroyed to bits because MY SPECIAL KIND OF FACISM HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED

Shitskin

there are honestly a lot of problems with western europe but if what you care about is immigrants then the 'refugees' are literally a drop in the bucket.

No, I was unironically curoius what are the problems apart from immigration.

Its baffling reading comments by Americans talking about Europe's doom and gloom. I remember a Texan talking about how in 10 years Europe will be Eurabia, meanwhile Texas is like 45% white.

Both the numbers and the "happenings" are way overblown.

I never witnessed any bad behavior from immigrants.

Like russians
But the women are ugly

Wow you SJW!!! Its like you want the """"""ehite genocide""""""" to happen!!

shitskin

You need to relax mehmet. Call your belgian friend rn and delete another thread because you know how it will end

but dude sweden is gonna be 30% muslim in a few decades am I rite? Xd

Is that real lmao

>unsourced, projected map

what do you think?

I've never seen any actual proof from legitimate non tabloid sources about 'no go zones'

SHITSKIN!!! SJW!!! IM SO TRIGGERD RIGHT NOW!!!

Isn't the fertility rate of muslims decreasing?

Are those refugees or identitarians?

shitskin

Why don't you test it m8. Just go film those peaceful refugees you were praising todday.

Yes.

3-4 1st Generation

2-3 2nd Generation

1-2 3rd generation

Education and wealth plays a huge rule here, immigrants with higher degree have children at the rate of natives, so below replacement level.

>It's real

pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/pf_11-29-17_muslims-update-23/

I've never seen so many Austrian flags before

>Why don't you test it m8. Just go film those peaceful refugees you were praising todday.

Right across my street there is a run down building where 35 refugees live becasuse I'm a poor fag and I live in one of the worst areas of vienna. They have done nothing to warrant even a complaint in 4 fucking years, despite my neighbours provoking them and baiting them on a weekly basis.

>pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/pf_11-29-17_muslims-update-23/

>In the high migration szenario

Meaning there are multiple szenarios of how the population could play out. Since far right and facist parties are gaining everywhere this is a very unlikely szenario. Also doesn't take into consideration how many immigrants would emigrate back.

why do you always make shit up? Everyone you know was raped by a native austrian, people beatin refugees up and provoking them, you are basically a slave who is working for the prosperity of the old native austrians. Why the fuck there are still so many of your kind there? You have been cursing the place since since the beginning but still okay with everything? You need to organize your sect in middle east and create an ultimate state for refugees like you

>In the almost certain to happen scenario which is probably underestimated
Any far right uprising will be done after a full term realistically

Honestly haven't ever been bothered by refugees beside the longer supermarket queue's because they don't know how to pay with bank cards.

Put down the phone and grow up kiddo. I'm getting tired of your ignorance. Go whorship putin or something and don't keep in touch, if you don't mind.

You have no idea about european history. When facism comes into power they always play dirty see Poland and Hungary. opposition is bullied, supressed threatened and anyone who is a threat to the facists becomes state enemy #1. Side effect; They always turn into corrupt shitholes like Russia.

*nglos

>Grow up
>Is spamming a bait thread with multiple identities

So you were lying about the rape? And you can give me any proofs that refugees are systematically being beaten up, and the people who were throwing grenades were good people it's just bad russians who gave grenades to them?

the "russian" you're talking to is an american

Comrade you're embarrassing yourself stop.

>Swedcuck

You are either one hell of a bydlo or mentally ill. I never said anything about rape, although if you're asking the refugees across my street haven't raped anybody and "baiting" my uneducated gopnik doesn't mean beating up, it's like smashing windows on a night where it is -13 degrees, it's taking thier garbage and throwing it infornt of their doors verbally harassing them, calling the cops o them if they so much as laugh too loud at 8pm.

>it's just bad russians who gave grenades to them?

Are you denying that russians have flooded europe with cheap surplus weoponry? Literally dindu nuffins.

it's both

>comrade
C чypбaнaми мoжeшь кoммyнизм cтpoить
You are one pathetic lying piece of subhuman shit

So it's actually the wh*Toids who are bullying the refugees and not the other way around?

That's a different thread you stupid bydlo, nice vpn btw

As with anything not always but in areas where there is a lot of uneducated Austrians it happens a lot especially in rual places where homes refugees live in are sometimes set on fire.

The stormfaggots only tell you their side of the story

It was today. He was too stupid to admit that there are probabilistic models to deal with crime and then started to blame everyone but refugees for all rapes, blowing people ups and other crimes their did. I can't browse archive without vpn

you mad ivan?

I don't give a shit about women. It's about muzzies lack of understanding that their inability to behave is the only reason people treat them like dogs. They rape, kill, rob, blowing people up and the only one who is to blame is their neighbor who didn't want to live near them

>country is filled by stupid island niggers
>getting harassed on weekly basis because they are cunts
>wants to leave this shithole unless living here as a rich man
>go to western europe either to live/study
>house got burned by stormfags
Life seems suck for me huh

Free Caucasus

free caucasus from your filth and you won't have muslims

I would do it gladly. Putler using them as personal guards if fsb betrays him. They are literally subhumans. Do you think anyone wants to live them in the same counry

>my leader and government supported by most of my people are the muslim's fault

>most people
Don't talk about things you don't know about. He is literally occupied the country and if you work for the government you ought to vote for him or you will be fired. Nobody shows up every fucking election and they add about 20% but it's still makes barely 70%. His only friends are muzzies and ultracucked regions where a governor just says everyone voted for putin

how much CIA payed you to say that?
big evil putin tying to make humans out of russians what a dictator

It was enough to make Britain leave the EU, despite not being forced to take a single refugee, so yes, I'd call it a crisis. Mass hysteria, even.

He literally praises muzzies and ultra orthodoxes. He is a mentally ill muzzie loving vesp who can't do anything but still petroleum money with his jew friends. You can make him your president. Maybe he will try to copy the evolutionary processes and make humans out of you

>Inner City detroit isn't "off limits" either, but I'm sure as hell not going there
There is no part of Sweden that even approaches inner-city detroit in terms of criminality. Sweden is an extraordinarily safe country and even its bad neighbourhoods are extremely safe.

nothing wrong with being a traditional

I agree but when your traditions are closer to muzzie one and you live in a country where majority are atheists it doesn't work well

commie or american shill?
Jewish drone in either cases

>Don't talk about things you don't know about.

If only you could apply that to yourself....

Meme

Yes it is. And anybody saying otherwise is either deluded or a shitskin. No exceptions. Apparently Finland has a small amount of these so called "refugees" and they already cause huge problems. For example, we just had our first terrorist attack stabbing ever some time ago.

My position is :
Fuck jews, muzzies, central asians, caucasus, americans, western Europe who collaborate with americans in war.
No shit. I should defend raper and terrorists like you and then made a gf who was raped to gain sympathy.

It's stretching the definition of crisis beyond its logical limits. Europeans have never seen real problems.

Middle east and Africa (and maybe Bangladesh) have it way way way worse.
Euros are just whiny bitchs and uncooperative with each other

it is a crisis I mean*

>No shit. I should defend raper and terrorists like you and then made a gf who was raped to gain sympathy.
You type like a schizophrene

Yeah, we should just "stop bitching" about these savages who come here to leech welfare and cause violence on a scale never seen before. Fuck off.

I'm talking like Uganda has 1 million South Sudanese refugees and growing.

I haven't slept for 40 hours. I only need to waste another 6 and I will be free from this world

Wow literally civil war amiright GUYS!!!??

Hey comrade stop don't kill yourself.
I will be your friend if you want.

Fuck you. There is nothing to joke about leeches who stab and rape people.

In metaphorical sense, of course. I won't go anywhere