PLEASE ACCEPT MY JANITOR APPLICATION I HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR

PLEASE ACCEPT MY JANITOR APPLICATION I HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR.

How much do they pay jannies? min. wage?

I think there is an error here. What does they mean by "No monetary compensation"?

It’s an internship.

What kind of sub human would sign up for this shit and actively enforce rules on this site?

Aussies who have nothing to live for

I mainly just want to have power over people and be like the elite globalists IRL but over Sup Forums.

You cannot win
All biological lifeforms are doomed
You have no power here

Ahh, the techno jew. We meet again.

more. i want more.

cuck

The night time janny is a muzzie from belgium so your timezone is already covered

But I'm a NEET who is on Sup Forums every waking moment probably 16 hrs a day.

Then they should hire you

so that's what people are talking about
is there any proof though

The proof is the threads get deleted when he wants to stop discussion. He posts his last words and just prunes it

Who the fuck would want to do something like this for free? If they at least paid something i would gladly stay here 15 hours a day moderating this crap, but FOR FREE? You gotta be kidding me.

What threads does he sit in?

It was an anti muzzie thread on int where he, his austrian friend and a twink chechen were defending refugees and got btfo

I shitpost all I want but when I make a thread about being a jannie and banning people in generals I always get banned I wish I knew who was behind it.

I know only about one because he is pretty easy to spot and he prunes the threads when he starts losing

>need to show ID
>unpaid

You better be able to use this as an internship