What does Sup Forums think about my country?

What does Sup Forums think about my country?

based or cucked?

pic related is my home town.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/民間防衛ーあらゆる危険から身をまもる-原書房編集部/dp/4562036672
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/民間防衛#防諜
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neither. If god exist he created you guys to let us know that there are someone worse than a jew

My opinion about the swiss people depends on the outcome of the No Billag Initiative.

If you people seriously vote no to this you're cucked without question.

>mfw swiss tax payer funded quality tv

the most based among the cucked

I thought Russians like us?
They're always buying our expensive stuff.
But yes I understand where you're coming from.
We basically jewed the jews.

nice raclette-kun, looks a bit like Netherlands

>being an offshore for theives
That's not good, bud.

secretly sides with anglos and stands against continentals

If not being cucked means giving up the SRG, then I guess I choose cuckoldry.
It doesn't, though. There's no good reason to leave the media exclusively to the private sector.

The Swiss refuse to hold any strong opinions, they hold rightist views but stay neutral in times of war to prevent getting involved. The only reason you can hide behind this is because of the control the Swiss have over the banks and the defense the Swiss have from the mountains.

The are the same as a jew

kikes of the mountain

Visited Zermatt, Lauterbrunnen, Zürich.

I liked it, but it's a bit boring and too expensive - also, while on the train from Zermatt to Zürich, there were some EXTREMELY loud negresses basically SHOUTING and laughing out loud at 6am. Shit made me fucking mad as fuck and I did not expect that in Switzerland, even though they were speaking French so I'm not exactly sure where they were from.

Based as based can be

It was my favourite European country to visit but I'd never be able to afford living there

"Russians" do it in Switzerland are criminals whom over government protecting. Every time someone has enough proofs and tries to block their assets in Switzerland you guys say "they are good bois" and we could do shit. Switzerland is one of the reasons why banana republics or oligarchic states can exist for so long

My colony :)

pic related

fuck off

I mean we're pretty much forced to stay neutral most of the times, because we're so small and can't do shit.
But considering that, I think we're still doing pretty well and focusing mostly on ourselves.

>switzerland
The land of toblerone, snow and skiing

last time you have sea fish?

are you kidding me
you managed to have and keep your own currency and many bilateral agreements with many EU countries without having to take part in the shitfest (or most of it) of the EU.

Austria for example didn't manage that.
You guys are a bunch of jews.

I eat sea fish 2-3 times a month.
You know in a developed country you can get every food you want.

This just proves that we try to stay neutral.
We don't join the EU, but are also not against them.
Also what's wrong with keeping your own currency?

Rather, what I'm saying is - you benefit from the EU without giving back that much.

There's nothing wrong with keeping your own currency - what I'm saying is, how the fuck do you manage that when Austria didn't?

We make better watches.

frozen sea fish doesn't count

Are you Italian? Is anybody here Italian? How do you feel about them?

it's not frozen you dumbass.
It gets transported in less than a day from the sea to switzerland, where you eat it the same day.
Sure I envy people who can eat fish right from the sea.
I really like eating fish.

The EU is infested with jews.
Austria is cucked, we're not.

No I'm from the German part.
The Italians live in the south eastern part and they're not really Italian.
To be honest, there's quite a difference between the 3 different language parts in Switzerland.
I wouldn't say I feel unified with them, only with the German part of Switzerland.

>the virgin austrian
>the chad swiss

I. am. not. a. dumb. ass.

You have many black penises in your country so you are considered to be cucked

>Switzerland
>a real country
Choose one

>Avg. IQ: 92
>not a dumb ass

and you don't mutt?

do Americans still hate Switzerland because of the the bank thing?

Don't feel sad. I've noticed swiss people on Sup Forums tend to be dicks.

Switzerland are horrible people and horrible posters
Also this is a horrible thread

Fuck you

A country which has pure air and water
Smart people
The financial industry in Switzerland is strong
Mountainous area

Swiss civil defense book is amazing
(People all over the world should read)

amazon.co.jp/民間防衛ーあらゆる危険から身をまもる-原書房編集部/dp/4562036672
民間防衛ーあらゆる危険から身をまもる

This book is a translation of a book the Swiss government distributed to each family nationwide.
(Manual for protecting residents and land of Switzerland from war and disaster)

Any white men country is wonderful to me. I love white men. No homo.

have never heard about this even as a Swiss person.
Can you enlighten me a bit more?

At first I thought you were talking about your own country, which is pretty great too.

You know what I like about SEA people?
You guys are always so light hearted and don't take things too seriously.
A lot of people in the west are lacking that kind of mentality.

> have never heard about this even as a Swiss person.

This book seems to be distributed during cold war. :s
If you are young, you may not know the existence of this book.

> At first I thought you were talking about your own country

I think many Japanese have the image like this about Switzerland. :D

Do you even took the pisa test? Those 92 average are not even fair for comparison. Only selected richfags can have access to that, based on here. education is not the priority here.

I'm sorry, if my translation is wrong. :3

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/民間防衛#防諜

In Switzerland aiming at thorough armed neutrality, Switzerland issued 2.6 million copies of the title book "Civil Defense" as it is to the respective families in 1969 (Incidentally, the year after the Czech incident), the Swiss government received the rise in the Cold War of those days.

There is a history distributed free of charge.
The existence of this booklet is very famous as one of the episodes that clearly expresses the height of the national defense consciousness of Switzerland.

The publisher is the Swiss National Protection Agency.

The booklet is a very heavy content, and its preparation and attitude necessary for war crisis is mainly described

Starting with food and fuel distribution control and food storage, building private self-defense and disaster prevention organization, coping with damage caused by enemy's attacks, countermeasures against nuclear weapons and chemical weapons, and when they are actually used Actions of the enemy nation, measures for resistance to propaganda and spies of enemy countries, and knowledge of resistance activities of cases where they were occupied by enemy countries (provided that the government surrendered at the end of the battle has not been described at all)

The crisis has been described over and over.

The Swiss government version "Civil Defense" which is currently marketed in Japan is a book based on the Cold War until the 1980s, and the book is never used in Switzerland at present.

For the Government of Switzerland it is a past manual book and there is currently no plan to distribute again unless there is a plan to revise it.

However, comments from Switzerland are introduced that I think that it is good if it is useful in Japan.