Are there actually Spaniards/white people in Mexico ?

When i say "white"... I don't mean mestizos with pale skin...I mean "white" as in genuine "european/Spaniard" type. You know...With european facial features.

You know...Like in this video for exemple:
youtube.com/watch?v=sKjUz3KlxuM

I guess Alexis Bledel comes to mind ?..(aren't her parents from Mexico ?)

But what % of the population are wa talking about ? 1% ? 5% ?

Very rare. But they're out there. Typically from the wealthy upper classes that haven't mixed with the savage races.

That's of course even counting north american/white immigrants right ? (or just Spaniard european descendants who's culture is & tongue are spanish)

>Alexis Bledel
>Her father was born and raised in Argentina.[4][5] Her paternal grandfather, Enrique Einar Bledel Huus, was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and was of Danish and distant German descent; Enrique was Vice President of Coca-Cola Latin America and the Coca-Cola Inter-American Corporation. Bledel's paternal grandmother, Jean (née Campbell), was originally from New York, and had Scottish and English ancestry.[6][7][8] Bledel's mother, Nanette, was born in Phoenix, Arizona, and moved to Guadalajara, Mexico
> Bledel grew up in a Spanish-speaking household, and did not learn English until she began school; she considers herself a Latina.

t. Sup Forums

Oh from Argentina....Ok my bad.

Yes but not that many.
Our good climate make it imposible to lure people out and women didn't like boats.

Yes. Go to high end, wealthy cities like in Yucatan and you will see a lot of them.

I wonder which part of South America has the most European descendants though....Argentina ? Chile ? Venezuela ?...I'd be interested to travel to one of these places.

Very few, probably less than 100,000 all belong to upper class. Going even further, there is also a small amount of maybe a few thousands (((white europeans))) in the upper class as well.

Argentina by far.
Spanish German and Italian descent mostly.
The girls are gorgeous.

My family had a mexican au pair who was of Italian descent. There are a few, European immigration to mexico just didn't happen en masse like Argentina

You mean in Mexico alone right ?...
When i look at these types of countries , i always wonder how's life for the average white person over there. (Then again , i live in Paris...It's full of blacks & Arabs but there's still a solid 45 or 50% white population in this invaded city. But when you're 1% or less ? What then ?
Do these people have to live in gated communities for their own safety ? (like in South Africa)...
I've heard there's tons of abductions and gang-related crimes over there.

>Argentina by far.
Argentina looks nice but they seem to have many economic problems still.

Yes, they have the italian spanish tradition of bad goberments.

btw Spanish bro....How are you guys dealing with third world immigration in Spain ?...Never been there myself but a friend of mine visited Madrid and said he was surprised how "Spanish" Spain still was to this day. (i know it sounds stupid , but if you travel in France , you'd understand our perspective..Especially if you visit Paris , Marseille or Roubaix)

I'm from Barcelona and things aren't all right here, we have a commie sjw mayor now.
We have 180 nigs selling illegal stuff all in the same spot.
But we make them learn the language and our cops are based, people is getting redpilled very fast even without refugees.

But i mean , do you confirm ?...(when you walk down the street , you still see majority spanish people right ?)... Believe it or not , depending on which part of Paris or Marseille you're going to...You're easily outnumbered 10 to 1.

(see picture , these were taken in Paris subway)

Yes I do confirm I mean you really can't compare it with Paris, sorry to tell you this but Paris or Marseille are fucking lost.
>outnumbered 10 to 1.
I live next to Sagrada Familia so I'm outnumbered but by tourists not niggers.
I welcome all french people to come here btw

That's good to know...(it's a consolation in a way. Thankfully , not all of France is like that)...But you're right , some of our cities are definitely "lost".
The Uk is dealing with similiar problems with pakistanis & same goes with Belgium & Germany.

Oh i almost forgot...What about mestizo immigrants or latino/south american immigrants ? Do they travel to Europe and try to stay in Spain too ?...Or do you have very few of them ?...(obviously not like in California).

But i was wondering. Since you guys speak the same language. Maybe they'd be tempted...(thankfully Spain is pretty far from America , so it helps).

The thing is up until now we all understood they were the ones integrating while in bongland it was the other way around.
But all the sjw american thing is flooding now and they have started to demand mosques, halal menu and things like that.

I was also curious about something...
When you (as a Spanish person) , listen to Mexicans or Argentinians speak...Do you understand 100% what they're saying ? Or are there subtle differences ?

For instance , when we (french people) listen to French Canadians , they tend to use different expressions. such as "Tabarnac" or "Char".

For ex , in french we say "voiture" to say "car".
Canadians say "char".

They also have a very different accent , though i'd say we understand at least 95% or 98% of what they're generally saying.

There are a lot of them, a lot, but the kids speak normal spanish and they too learn catalan and they respect our own culture.
They don't cause problems for now.
The problem is some youth gangs like latin kings but they aren't that common.

But demographics is a bitch and the country is going to change a lot in 30 years.
I think we too are headed for a civil war with lots of different groups of equal numbers.
We too are fucked is just that wyou are 20 years ahead.

Not a good sign. It's how it starts...demands after demands..and the more you capitulate , the more they'll make you feel like you're the problem.

Every nation has his own words and accent but we get 99% is just that they have a funny accent for us.

There are people in Spain with more dificult accents for us that the american ones, like in some parts of andalucia.

Argetinians talk too fast though and they have the italian rythm wich sounds weird for us.
We understand better mexican, colombian or peruvian.

It seems like only Central and Eastern Europe have so far managed to avoid any of this nonsense... (Countries like Poland , Hungary , Croatia etc...come to mind)

Remember we had Franco until the 70's and lots of politicians do just the oposite of what Franco would do even if it doesn't make sense.

The catalan left is in favour of inmigrants while this fucks our identity, I mean catalan nationalism is a nativist ideology.

You can't support senegalese inmigration and catalanism but some people do it just to go against what the spanish right wing wants.

Everything is "fascist" here.

bumpi