Purple Heart

Seriously, who gives a shit about a stupid purple heart? Democrats. Only a materialist degenerate would place value in meaningless objects. People serve the military for a higher purpose than achievement accolades.

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2016/08/03/veteran-who-gave-donald-trump-his-purple-heart-medal-speaks-out
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm a United States Marine. I find what Trump did very disrespectful. What he did is stolen valor. It's completely unacceptable and unforgivable.

Go cuck yourself, faggot.

Shut the fuck up. Your valor isn't stolen if you'd stop oppressing yourself.

Both you and Khan can go fuck yourself.

Trump accepted a gift from a vet. There is NOTHING wrong with this. What is dishonorable and crass, is that Trump said "ive always wanted a purple heart. And now ive got one."
What really happened is he was gifted someone elses purple heart. He didnt earn it, nor will he ever earn one. But he was the respect of someone who did, and that person knows what it means to sacrifice.

The only thing Trump did wrong here is not know how to receive a gift that was meant to be for ONE specific person.

it's valorous to be wounded during a war? the only thing it says to me is you're shit at fighting m8

who cares about a purple heart? The soldier who was wounded defending those poppy fields and oil fields in the middle east for starters.

I am a veteran. no one wants to earn a purple heart.

Trump was completely clueless in his crass remarks about the purple heart, saying, "I always wanted one". No he didnt. He got medical deferments from Vietnam because of bone spurs in his heels.

A purple heart is not an accolade. That is a Silver Star/Bronze Star, Legion of Merit, or the highest of all, The Medal of Honor.

A purple heart is sign of gratitude.

Why was it given to him?
Why would one do that?
Perhaps, he has suffered in political battle.

Trump has most liberals, and in some cases, republicans fighting him, using the dirtiest propaganda against him.
Quite PTSD causing shit right here, unless you have ever been so attacked by your own nation before?

Honestly, trump deserves something, if he becomes president.
So much shit is talked at him, so many death threats, so many false accusations, so many quotes taken out of context, many people trying to find quotes to take out of context.

>accepts a medal from a vet that gave it to him
>pocketed it instead of pinning it on his chest
>DONALD TRUMP STEALS CONGRESSIONAL MEDAL OF HONOR FROM DYING VET

I am also a marine, and you're a retard.

so much trolling in this post, its a sea of bullshit, and we are drowning user.

>Only a materialist degenerate would place value in meaningless objects
you realize this is communist talk? You're not republican you idiot

This is some higher level shilling. Are you really going to push the narrative that he said something he didn't? Surely you have a video or source for this outrageous comment?

I'm a 6'4" chef at Wendys with a 10 inch penis making over $130,000 a year, and Trump not accepting the marine's Purple Heart would have been disrespectful to the marine. It was the marine's gesture of gratitude for Trump that he presented Trump with an honorary Purple Heart.

>the only thing it says to me is you're shit at fighting m8
>If I'm driving and someone runs into me causing an accident it must mean I'm a shit driver.

>I'm a 6'4" chef at Wendys with a 10 inch penis making over $130,000 a year
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

SIEG HEIL

newfag detected

6'4 chef is old copypasta

It's almost as if I know, and that's why I called it ironic shitposting
oh well

Then you know nothing about fighting, at all. Fighting skill isn't determine on not getting hurt while doing it. That's like saying you are a shit fighter, after you knock someone out, because you got a black eye in the process.

>purple heart
>achievement

Getting wounded is what losers do. They should try to be winners like Trump instead.

Are you fucking serious dude, he literally said "I've always wanted one but this is way easier blah blah"

Do you even listen to what he says

FUCK MEXISHITS

FUCK MUDSLIMES

FUCK MUDSLIMES SOLDIERS AND THEIR SHILL PARENTS

FUCK KEK VETERANS

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

>I'm a United States Marine

The Jewden thank you for your service to Moloch

Denying a gift is a pretty shitty thing to do, you're robbing that person the opportunity of blessing another individual.

You stolen valor crybabies are pathetic.

>I did serve a war that is based on lies and i protected the u.s.a while it was never attacted by the countries we attack while we are best buds with the people (saudie arabia) that made 9/11 possible

Jokes on you. Their is no valor in these wars and the only reason people gets medals are to boost the morale of other usefull idiots.

You don't have too. The only information you about a ph recipient, you know, is that they were injured. To equate that with shit fighting, can only come from someone who's never been in a real fight. Shit comment is shit.

>stolen valor.

Meaningless phrase used by losers.

I like people who didn't get wounded!

MOS and time in service or you're a liar and/or a boot

Purple heart is the only award given out for being a bad soldier

Let's hope nothing bad happens to you for pretending to be a vet

Best response would have been to study the medal, look to dude like a broken and hug him.
Then put it in his breast pocket and tell him that he would carry it always, and as President he would always be reminded of the price paid in war, and remember that our military is a last resort, and military action shouldn't be a knee-jerk reaction like what we saw in Iraq and Lybia.

Diplomacy and the best deal for Americans will be at the heart of my overall Presidential leadership, both at home and abroad.

God bless America.

This. It's like McCaine claiming he's a hero for getting his shit rekt. Like Trump said, it would be better if he didn't get captured.

*bro

Fuck this spellcheck faggotry.
I'd rather sound retarded than a sperg...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Kill yourself

>
>
>

So you're saying great fighters never get injured? Stop watching action movies, where all the bad guys can't aim, and the heroes dodge bullets. Being a pussy, means never getting injured at all cost. Being a great fighter means winning, at all cost, no matter the injury or pain.

Nobody is offended by this, least of all the democrats. They're only pretending to be and everyone knows it. In the past nobody would have called them on it but secretly everyone resented it. Trump not giving a fuck gets him more support because we're all sick of special snowflakes being used as weapons.

This comment is more retarded than

and I'm having way too much fun

Right off the bat, unpatriotic pieces of shit. Did your 300lbs+ ass ever serve. I'd be willing to bet not.

trump shills are so fucking delusional. Your side is supposed to support the troops, remember?

a veteran gave his medal to Trump....it would have been disrespectful to refuse it.

I served, and you're a faggot.

>identity politics
Yeah I bet you're a marine m8.

oh and FYI .... in the Army we called the purple heart the "too slow badge".

I always wanted one of these.

I just saved the .jpg. That was easier.

allow me to spoonfeed you a halal source

insider.foxnews.com/2016/08/03/veteran-who-gave-donald-trump-his-purple-heart-medal-speaks-out

"I always wanted to get the Purple Heart. This was much easier."

>I'm a United States Marine.
>1 post by this user

pics or it didn't happen faggot
>

fpbp

>Only a materialist degenerate would place value in meaningless objects

t. faggot that never won any trophies in school

You will never know the feeling of triumphing over your peers and being recognized for your greatness.

He avoided the draft multiple times. This issue has sunk a lot of presidential debates before his.

Presidential nominees, not debates*

Bet you are too