Whomp

What does it mean though? Is the lore deepening?

So he's talking about one of the Ronnie Clones?

Also, nice reference

sincerely you master spy, Roger Y muerebe

he's talking about himself, because he is his own worst enemy ;_;

No, it's one of the clones telling Agrias about Ronnie.

LOL

It's just one of those "LMAO FAT AND DEPRESSED" comics but I choose to believe is correct

well hidden, you could've done better with the third pannel though

I didn't even know there was one in the third panel. And it's not like there are many places to hide it.

Here's the secret to finding the most subtle differences
1. open both pictures in different tabs
2. Make sure neither of them are in tab #10 or higher
3. use Ctrl+1/2/3/4/etc to switch between the two easily
4. go back and forth, making the differences blink out
It works on all near-identical pics, so long as they're not slightly pushed to the side or something

I keep seeing people make comments that imply they haven't realized this, how come i'm the only one?

>how come i'm the only one
fuck off back to reddddit you underaged special snowflake.

Underage reddit faggot or not, that nigga did just spoonfeed you basic level info you were too stupid to pick up. :^)

I don't see it in third panel

Really?
I pointed out that this was something i'd think most knew about, but i hadn't seen anyone give any indication that they did
How does that make me a "special snowflake"?
How does that make me a "reddit"?

I was only trying to help you out and you respond by slinging buzzwords at me?
You call me underage, but you're the one acting immature

Her hair.

>talking about yourself at third person
You just don't make that shit up.

Hahahaha oh you salty little nigga, you actually think that's what happened, don't you?

Also, it's this faggot again, but it's "in third person", not "at third person." The more you know~! :^)

Oh, so you're gonna call out the first person to respond to you as a samefag, and then ignore another comment responding to you because you didn't have anything to respond to that one?

And don't say you didn't see my comment before you posted yours, your comment was made 6 minutes after mine, plenty of time

You might as well just stop posting, cause every time you do, you just reveal more about how retarded you are

>dude animes lmao

Thats NOT funny
Why is he repeating the same joke over and over

Does no one get the Memento reference? It's a reference to Memento. The movie Memento.

... Memento.

I got it but Sup Forums is past the honeymoon phase with Ronnie so its LOL all the way down now.

look at the first post in the thread, mate!

i hate that guy and his comics

it's basically just nonstop self deprecating humor that lost its charm after the first strip

other insecure guys look at him and are all "durr , i can sympathize with that, hurr" and give him praise so he continues making shitty comics with shitty subject matter that's all about being a pathetic and spineless piece of shit that hates himself

ugh