HAPPENING IN LONDON

5 wounded, 1 dead in London knife attack by Somali teens. The dead is an AMERICAN WOMAN!!!

Sadiq Khan: "Remain calm!"

thesun.co.uk/news/1550962/woman-in-60s-knifed-to-death-and-five-injured-in-possible-central-london-terror-attack/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/03/one-dead-six-injured-potential-terrorist-attack-central-london/
youtu.be/IQbwlh4Sb6U
quran.com/9
youtube.com/watch?v=HOx6nfzrxFc
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/category/europe/uk/page/2/
youtube.com/watch?v=lJCdJaZxoic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most likely a democrat.

Cunt got red pilled on her last breath

It's a Norwegian apparently, a Somali Norwegian attacker.

Norway sort it out lad.

really makes you think

>POSSIBLE terror attack
#NotAllAttacks

Live updates: breitbart.com/london/2016/08/03/one-dead-six-injured-potential-terrorist-attack-central-london/

Crusade when?

Nuke Sadiq Khan he did this.

>dead women is American

>The dead is an AMERICAN WOMAN!!!
good

dead americans are always cause to celebrate

sorry

CRUSADE NOW!

London Mayor Sadiq Khan urged the public to keep calm and....

>SADIQ KHAN LOL

pls send help

spotted the "refugee"

Nothing to see here just a nigger killing democrats.

Leaves not welcome

Don't laugh at my husbando!

You heard the man, USA, purge them.

>mfw these dumb motherfuckers take the shill bait
And you wonder why we are being invaded by them?

>Somali teens
i heard on the news that the teens are norwegians

Hey achmed, go hump a dog.

This, confirmed.

More people will be pushed towards anti-EU mentality with happenings this, borders and immigration must be regulated better and this cannot be done with the current cucked EU leaders and illogical regulations.

Leaving the EU wont help you no more. Your country is beeing destroyed by muslims. Anyways you couldnt change your muslim problems with leaving the EU. Really sad that your media is never reporting about all thoose muslims killings in the UK that happen there on a daily basis. Really upsetting. Who cares, keep on reading the sun

THREAD THEME
youtu.be/IQbwlh4Sb6U

t. asspained, Munich.

It's like year 2016 and you guys act like you could actually anticipate the ethnic group of the attacker.
Yes, it works about 97% of the time but how come you never think about them 50% of the wrong callouts and innocent muslims getting shamed... It's now or never to purge racism!!!

Thoose people are already there. Cant change that no more. Cloosing borders and immigration down wont help you. Youll see the muslims are already there. They have british passports. Cant get rid of them no more

>Sadiq Khan: remain calm

KHAAAAAAAAAAN!

the only ones worthy of that name are the leaders of the proud unyielding steppe warriors

well, the quran encourages violence towards anything that is not muslim. literally.

1 of many examples;

quran.com/9

read up to 9:5

>never reporting about all thoose muslims killings in the UK that happen there on a daily basis.
really? do we have an estatistic or something? please?

What is it about Norwegians that makes them so likely to kill innocent people?

Die in a fire, sand nigger, your time WILL come.

But if they kill the american women, who will #voteforher ?

My late grandfather said
>Never get in a fight with a Somali, they always have a knife behind their back
Guess he was right.

They were tanned Norwegians.

Awful get

Kek'd and checked. A good leaf. Nice quints.

>I shouldn't have... relaxed... uhh...
>ded

>implying norwegian muslims are extremist
Video proves otherwise:
youtube.com/watch?v=HOx6nfzrxFc
As you can see, they are all just normal moderate muslims and not part of any extreme sects.

#NotExtremeToBeheadApostates

oh fuggggg

good get

The days of sandniggers everywhere are confirmed numbered.

A NORWEGIAN NATIONAL OF SOMALIAN DESCENT!
HE WAS JUST MENTALLY ILL GUYS!

Quints have spoken.

KEK BE PRAISED

MOOOOM GET THE KOMPOT

>they are all just normal moderate muslims and not part of any extreme sects.

NORWAY YES

Norway isn't even part of the EU. I wonder how Brexshitters will spin this story and put the blame on "EU open borders".
>inb4 Norway is schenghen
UK isn't part of Schengen and the EU doesn't require us to grant entry to non-EU citizens, including those that are part of Schengen ie Norway and Switzerland.

Clearly the answer is to mandate factor 50 sun-block for everyone.

>be
>get destroyed by muslim

both Norway and the UK are in the Schengen visa-free zone dumbass

> 00000
YES, WW3 CONFIRMED

You're right dude, nothing we can do. Fuck it, may as well bring in an extra 1 million refugees from Syria eh?

Why won't Jon Snew build a wall?

Oh wait, that stupid faggot has a wall but still let the invaders into his lands. Never mind.

"Brexshitters" won't be blaming the EU or Norway, because the attacker was Somalian and therefore the only people to blame are Somalians and leftist retards who want to turn the West into a shithole by inviting millions of them here.

UK isn't. We can't turn EU citizens back, but we're still allowed to check their documents unlike schenghen area countries where there are no document checks.

>digits
Powerful user. I felt that.

Underrated.

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/

BAN ASSAULT KNIVES

how do you think he got to norway retard?

>your grandfather saw Somalians
What the fuck, has Europe been fucked for longer than I thought?

Are you saying islamists arent insane?

#NOTallNorwegians

Salil sawareem
Nasheedul ubah
Wah darbul qitaly
Tariqul hayah
Fa baynaq tihamin
Ubiduq tugah
Wah kahteem my sawateem
Jameelun sadaaaaaaah

>Sadiq Khan's full quote: "Remain calm! Don't make killing you harder for them"

Sry British version
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/category/europe/uk/page/2/

I don't care how he got to Norway, my point is when he got to Britain, we could have turned him back because he wasn't an EU citizen. We decided to let him in, and that has nothing to do with the EU. So Brexit wouldn't have prevented this situation.

Go die in hell non-believer, we Saudi already are building mosque en mass in your countries.

We will use you like a pig to invade all our enemies as much as the Jews do

Your leaders have given us to you, as you die to kill our enemies and allow us to rape and pillage your women, your time personally will come soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=lJCdJaZxoic

isn't this kind of a non story, how many stabbings are there every day in london? it would be like reporting on 1 single shooting in america, despite 100000 happening every 20 seconds

EU is part of the reason he got to Norway in the first place. Don't need to bitch about how he was able to get from Norway to Britain, any tourist can do that, But that nigger shouldn't have been in the western world at all. And the EU is just one guilty part among several in the globalist hellhole project.

Never thought about it, he was born in 1920.

>Somali teen
>Scream "aloha snackbar"
>"Down with white bitches"
>Stab all white people
>Can only cut 6 people because you have to stop and pray to Mecca

Possible

Fuck Islam, but that is a great song. Crusaders should steal it and blare it from the armored HumVs as we ride across the desert mowing down muslims and jews.

>be bong
>flagellate yourself by giving up your rights
>binthatknife.jpg
>get stabbed anyways
such is life in the Islamic Caliphate of Bongistan

Also I keep hearing about how UK niggers are so much better than ameriniggers. LOL

So stop deciding to let them in.

Why do all your women dress like scorpion and sub zero

Quints beat double dubs, sandnigger. Allah has turned his back on you.

bet that guy is a homo

Because they rather not choose to fuck a nigger, such as yours

Norway is in the EEA and accepts freedom of movement you twit. Norwegians, including is Somali they gave a passport, can travel, work and live here freely. The same will be true of the 1.5 million Germany has just let in when they get German passports in a few years.

Norwegians of Somali descent. It's a lazy attempt at skirting the fact that it's, yet again, a nigger.

Always a damn leaf

That doesn't really explain it haji

A FUCKIG BONG

>Die in a fire, sand nigger, your time WILL come.

Well.....a very Sup Forums blessed 841000000000000000000000000000

"A 19-year-old Norwegian man of Somali descent attacked six people with a knife in central London's Russell Square at around 10.30pm last night
Detectives could see no evidence that he had been radicalised"

Can we confirm that it's terrorism? I just want to be sure before I start talking about it.

Over 9000 seconds in MS paint.

oh shit burgers you know what you have to do now

Norway and London, right off the maps

>Niggers
>Being good anywhere

People have to be cucks to believe that shit. Just because there's a dozen or so good nigs doesn't mean that their entire race is good. People that believe that shit deserved to be killed by a nigger. I laugh at stories of people relaxing around niggers, when I see one I look at him always like I want to fuck his shit up, regardless of if he's nice or not. Niggers need to be put in their place.

i always lose my shit when i see that pic.
>tfw no reptile

KILL ALL NORWEGIANS!

It's either nigger or sand nigger

this

you guys have to realize that the people Merkel let inside last year are given some kind of EU passpot to free roam.

now you guys are in EU for atleast 2 more years and i heard especially Africans want to live in UK because they already can speak english etc.

if you guys dont fuck off fast enough you will get your own fair share of Merkelism

You can have all the shia, and weak-sunni you want. They are our enemies, you idiot.

It is not us Salafi-Saudi who die, it is only anglo-dog and our neighbors who choose to not accept the truth.

We will kill you, drink your blood, then rape your dead corpses you filth, as you allow our salafi mosque to be built in your countries like pussies.

You need a population increase? We will give it to you, and you will give yourselves to US!