Was it kino?

Jared is the only good pet of the show now.
Richard is the fucking worst now and I don't care if he Peter Gregory's

I thought it was Ellen Page from the thumbnail.

Richard is a bad person pretending to be a good one.

His guilty conscience constantly fucking him over irks me though.

Everyone has grown or changed for the better except petty fucking Richard. Real great main character arc. He's not fucking stuck in time hank hill haha it's funny he's the same.

richard only serves to hamnstring their success at every turn to keep the show going. instead of letting them succeed and making fun of corporate culture they're just going to keep recycling the same garage days plot. the gilfoyle/dinesh shit is stale now and can no longer carry the show. next season (if it even gets another one) will just be going through the motions again and then it will be cancelled because the writes refuse to movie forward.

if kino means shit, yeah it's kino

> legitimately still confused about whether Richard or 6th Sense cancelled the deal

I assumed due to Richard's arrogance he was going to set out to make a better mobile vr platform than hooli while simultaneously reinventing the internet.

Lil dicky called it off. Sora went to hooligans after that. Gunga gin, canada and Gabe find out before dicky gets home. Dick plays it off like he got screwed too.

but I thought they said that Haley Joel cancelled the deal BEFORE Richard sent his email

oh fuck this shit writing. honestly who fucking cares

I have no idea what can even save this show now. "More Jin yang should fix this episodes quota for 'comedy'" -Mike judge

i thought richard cancelled the deal because monica told him about kenan basically being a corporate raider. richard then killed it despite them all still ending up rich because he would rather fuck everyone over including himself rather than let the company die.

>His guilty conscience constantly fucking him over irks me though
hopefully next season is what MGSV should've been, men becoming demons. Richard will continue to cast off any morality he once had to grow his empire. Jared will become increasingly angry, and the german beast that they've shown lurking under his skin comes out. Dinesh is going to die because of his crazy ex he put in prison. With no more Dinesh, Gilfoyle has no one to take out his hate on and becomes even more bitter. Jian-Yang is going to get fucked over by proximity. H&H firm is going to do really well, Monica and Laurie are going to beacons of light and chastise Richard's descent. Hooli's empire is going to start crumbling. Richard (karl marx stand in) is going to try filling the void, but he is going to fuck up everything, as communists do.

And thats how they write off Bachmann? Surprised his plane didn't get shot down over the Korean sea.

Now that T J Miller is out the only thing that can save the show is more Monica, Preferably in skimpy outfits.

Mike Judge pls.

Show me those pierced nips

they really need to use the VC firm for more comedy, the show could just about the guys and gals working there and rejecting retarded apps and ideas all day and it would be funnier than what the show is now.

It's fitting that a show about Silicon Valley Pump n Dump style culture lasts only a few seasons.

richard doesn't have the capacity for growth as a person because of the weight of genius

Best characters are
1. Gavin Belson
2. Russ Hanneman (more likely tie with first spot)
3. Jared

Mmmm nice. She seems attainable too

this is way better than whatever they'll actually put out. this show needs to get a little gritty.

hopefully it will. i really like the show, but it's getting old. they're doing the same things over and over, i need some variation. plus, erlich is no longer able to fuck things up or constantly trying to make a buck and be extravagant, letting the commie Dick Hendricks spread his cancerous tech/ideology.

this season felt somewhat low-budget compared to the last one for some reason.

my guess is the actors are also getting tired of the same thing over and over. tj miller had to leave because playing erlich made him depressed. the season also seemed to have lots of little arcs and a "monster of the week" telling, rather than the whole season being a whole arc. how many times did dinesh leave pied piper this season?

whats going to happen? how are they going to get away with making a crowd of people's phones explode and all that shady shit with the pineapples? and if their phones are destroyed how is he going to deal with melcher? with all the phones destroyed i guess they won't be able to find out who fucked shit up, but that still leaves the melcher problem.

>N-not if I see you first!

is Dick HenDicks the biggest cuck on television right now?

This show dropped the ball so hard with the Gavin arc. I was hyped as fuck to see more of him in the show as he worked with Richard and co., but then they pull the retarded Tibet angle.

i was excited for there to be a lovecraftian/forbidden knowledge element added to the show with richard rifling through old journals of a dead man and then starting to start drawing and seeing strange symbols (like in the doctor's office) and being driven to the brink of insanity. then it turns out he's just a cuck, so they dropped that ball too. i think that was the best they could come up with to get him to leave the show all together, like erlich, because the actors realize it's a sinking ship and want off.