What’s the dating culture like in your country?

What’s the dating culture like in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

evangelicalfocus.com/lifetech/1953/Spanish_youth_considers_normal_to_pay_for_sex
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Something pretty fucked and unequal

most young white women are libtards who only have sex with thugs and bbcs

what do the colors mean?

Not existing

dd/mm/yyyy)

Why?

What am I meant to be looking at here?
Stop watching blacked and go outside for once

Only chads and good looking guys get girls, because women here are so overrated by beta males that even the ugly ones can easily afford something, while an average guy gets nothing.

Ofc this is a general rule, if you're a confident guy you can even score decently, but here the thing doesn't work good enough.

>most swedish women at age 25 have had 12+ sexual partners

>nonetugal

Only fit chad with bad intentions and who like alcohol get laid, while beta losers play games at home

Nothing I just picked a random picture

Is that true or just a meme?

Go to nightclub, pick up someone with the genitals you like, get number, fuck, rinse, repeat.

nonexistant, things tend to happen naturally, there are a few who try to copy usa's dating culture tho

men are thirsty and fuck everything in their way, raising the women's value

Either you get some or you don't.

My perspective is skewed because I never had a healthy social circle but basically, women do all the work. They have a handful of orbiters each from their social circle of friends and they select one and focus on him until they become more than friends.

It's pretty shit if you're not a Chad. If you're awkward or an asshole, you can always go on Tinder to find easy fuckings, but again, you need to be a Chad, for that.

That is probably just the average. So like, you have the sluts who have 100s and then you have the long term girlfriends who have had 2 or 3.

>because women here are so overrated by beta males that even the ugly ones can easily afford something

The worst thing is that even whites love our women. Soemthing I will never understand unless it's related to their bestialism fetish.

What does the map means?

Kek nada. I honestly just picked a random map.

It shows you the borders and names of some countries.

Do you guys marry young?

How should I know?

TELL US WHAT THE MAP MEANS!!!!!!!!

evangelicalfocus.com/lifetech/1953/Spanish_youth_considers_normal_to_pay_for_sex

A sign you need to get off Sup Forums

It isn't, unless buying the girl a rose counts as one

What is

>pic unrelated

fucking bellend

Hehe I guess you’ll never know...

Well how do you find someone to marry then? You must have some sort of process

I wouldn't know, never touched a girl since I was a child

Normal

You get to know a girl, go out and then you fuck and mb then marry and have kids, beat on her and divorce and marry again. Getting to know happens at school, at work, on some social event or at a party at a friend's house.

Other methods are considered to be for desperate girls and unreliable boys. For example things like clubs, they have less girls than guys and girls there are sluts that sleep around a lot and Russia has way too much aids for a semi-European country, so not very fun, and then you might knock her up and she already has two kids and three brothers. Or tinder-like things, same thing.

Bet it's the same everywhere

TELL ME CAN*DOID
THE MAP
WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Where does this huge disparity between single guys and single girls come from? Are girls in their 20's dating mostly men in their 30's or are there just a bunch of alphas who hold like 7 gfs at a time?

The later, I guess.

Arghhhh!

What does “beat on her” mean?

¿Slang for 'forget'?
Then he made quite literal translation.

I would seriously like to know. I guess I'll find out soon. The only thing I can tell for sure is that there're some serious whores and many men willing to fuck them. I hope not all of them are the same for my own good though.

how is the sex ratio skewed so much around the world that women always have multiple orbiters and there are also extra guys not orbiting anyone?

It's not a huge disparity. Also the former, I presume polygamic relationships aren't that common in the US either.

They fell for the southern lover meme.
Frequently it is presented as a male in media and memes ("Fernando Martinez"), but I suspect that in reality it works the other way around.

You buy a girl from father for few chickens
If girl pretty you pay more chickens or maybe even a cow
If girl ugly father pay chickens you

Men has bigger mortality, so thanks to evolution we have more boys than girls until about 30 yo, then situation is opposite

step 1:you spend a few weeks trying to get a girl to go out with you if you're ugly.
step 2: when she finally agrees after you've showered her with a substantial amount of money things are pretty much set in stone
step 3: take her out to eat, if she doesn't want sex she invites her friends and you end up paying for ALL of them.
step 4: if she's alone you pay for her and take her back to your place later for a quick shag
step 5: act like the last few months were a lie and you have no interest in her anymore and she becomes the one doing the chasing. then she becomes your booty call

if you're attractive however skip steps 1 and 2. go straight to step 5 if she's the one who approaches you first

They think every woman here is like Sofía Vergara until they come here and see the reality (if they experience it).

What do you want to know? We don't go on dates like dinner or whatever we ask someone if they want to "go out" which means kissing/touching if it feels right and then it could lead to something else or not. If it's good you keep going out with him/her if it's not then you don't, it normally happens on weekends in night clubs or if you know her from something you might ask her out via sms/whatsapp/facebook weekdays at night when nobody's outside, if you're a poorfag you meet her in x place if you have a car you take her out to a quiet place. We're not big on showing ourselves to the public because it basically cuts you off from fucking other people.

If she's your girlfriend then you hang around with her at your place/her place, go to football matches or shopping and stuff like that but we don't do it like I've seen it happen in movies from other countries, we don't program a "date" from 8pm to 9:30.

Pretty much, though this never lasts more than a couple months at best

We don't have "dates" it goes like this

>get absolutely shitfaced (essential)
>pull a beor
>If you like her talk to her after
>pull again
>make it official
>eventually get married

This works for some people. For the rest the tradition is to emigrate, become an alcoholic poet, novelist or musician and die alone, remembered by no-one

aaaaaaah i remember being 22 man damn.... enjoy it yorugua

Immigration could be skewing this as more young males are more likely to migrate than females.

>Fernando Martinez

Honestly?

As degenerate and promiscuous as you can imagine.

Mexico is one of those countries where cheating is very common. Degenerate fucks everywhere.

If you're 30 and are not married or at least in a long-term relationship, it's likely that you'll never marry. A guy in my class in college is already engaged and he is not even 20 yet

I love Brazil now

>What’s the dating culture like in your country?
I don't know, okay?

Women are super selective. If you're not Chad, just give altogether.

You're exaggerating a little bit, I've lived in the US for a year and the country was pretty diverse, like if you're not mentally ill you can find a partner, it's just a matter of environment.

Here on the other hand people just want to fuck and that's pretty much it.

You either get hooked in a club/college party and it turns out the other person is bf/gf material for you. Or it evolves from a regular friendship (most common). The american concept of "dating" is still a bit foreign.

t. chad

I'm a 24 y/o virgin, and kissed a girl for the 1st time at 22. I don't really care about it though, but I have good friends and they tell me stories.

>if you're not mentally ill
that's kind of a big "if", don't you think?

this

>that's kind of a big "if", don't you think?

Here in the US it's exactly as you see in Hollywood movies. You ask the cutest girl on a date and she accepts gleefully. Then the two of you continue dating until graduation, marriage, kids, death.
This is the formula and it never derives from this even in the slightest.