youtube.com/watch?v=LStfYE-3ApA
youtube.com/channel/UCGwC98aVFnR2vgWldNJg-Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=bRKeYxOvEHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pee poo butt pissy hissy piss boy mom poopY POOP POO POO FART PEE

Very good post

soon she will be preggo with a mulatto baby

We rather prefer redheads lately

*soon all white women will be bred by BLACK BULLS and kill all wh*Te ''''''''''''''men'''''''''''''
ftfy

>tfw no bbc inside you

We Brazilians will always worship Nordic women.

why does that mongol look like finn

pls, dont associate misses nianke with shitpost

>goes to South American shithole to ''find self''
>raped

really flares up my nostrils

Hasn't she been raped yet?

What are brazilians waiting for?

is she really that autistic to go to the worst parts of Brazil?

She is Dutch viking and internet princess of Brazil.

We love her.

source?

rape is not that common where she is, it's more common in the jungle areas up north

drug dealers are extremely SJW in this point, they punish it with death and it doesn't happen in middle class areas

Emilie Beck

Give white girl please

why brazilians so thirsty for white pussy

The entire world is.

Ah yes, "rape", that terrible crime that even among skin-scalping, murderous narcotrafficking scum is frowned upon. They flood society with terrible drugs and murder thousands in the process, but hey, don't touch a womyn because that's crossing the line.

If I hate something, that's a criminal who goes around pretending that he has some moral ground to stand on. I would burn your country in its entirety, what a fucking shithole, you brazilians are all irredeemable subhumans, I canot express enough how much I hate the entirety of your continent and all the ugly brown people that inhabit it. Yet when you have the chance to do something worthwile just by acting like the subhumans you actually are you will not do it "because now I have principles".

Even the Turks of all people had the decency to rape and murder that Italian hoe that wandered around their dung beetle shithole.

but y

I dont understand your post. Is she trying to fight me? I will beat her with the wrath of two bears.

Any woman (or man) that likes this place is a dirty deviant. I would not be surprised if she dumps his ass for a favelado.

They have the most potential to be cute.
pic related. Admit it

wtf she must have at least one finno-ugric parent. that's not how dutch girls look like

I don't know either. Just look at Sup Forums no one is white there but they seem to worship the blonde white woman. Personally I prefer MENA women over the whitu piggo women.

You serious?

That's a Russian and Russians are Turkic.

Imagine being this butthurt about a country thousands of kilometers away from you, by which you have no desire to step foot in or an obligation to.

>monkeyzilians literally worshipping a wh*Te woman because she showed some interest in their shithole

just fucking nuke brazil already

ill admit it but i have grown up and am surrounded only by white women so it makes sense for me

fuck you i hate D*tchs

I don't get this who is ithis?
I tried Emilie Beck but it doesn't look much like her, and i can't find any info on supposed rape
what happened?

Is another wh*Te subhuman trying catch attention and these stupid monkeys give the slut attention

Its worse than that Turkroach

youtube.com/watch?v=LStfYE-3ApA

You have a faggot flat out insulting the hues and the monkeys are eating it up. Read the comments.

Every Latino would submit to the white female power.

Who is her?

seriously i don't get it? who is this? some SJW that thought she can go to SA and not get raped?

is she really in brazil? Are you people from norway fucking retards who don't know how the world works?
you don't go to the worst part's brazil with no security that's crazy

one of those international travel youtubers with a brazilian boyfriend. I dont know if she got raped. But it wouldnt surprise me if she's in SHITzil.

A Dutch youtuber
youtube.com/channel/UCGwC98aVFnR2vgWldNJg-Cw

She says she loves Brazil and our young people, who are mostly retarded, believe that. Brazilians treat foreigners well (Brazilian that are not favelados ) so nothing happened to her.

She probably likes Brazil because a large number of Brazilians get shilling for her without any good reason, she just eat brazilian junk food and the Brazilian retards already idolize her

Also I dont think she even likes this shithole. I think she just found her niche audience. She knows Brazilians are desperate for acceptance form 1st worlders, she gives them attention, and she gets youtube money in return. Smart girl.

Like a marriage.

This bitch unironically goes on television just for vlogging about Brazil. I fucking hate these people.

youtube.com/watch?v=bRKeYxOvEHk

>Also I dont think she even likes this shithole. I think she just found her niche audience. She knows Brazilians are desperate for acceptance form 1st worlders

True like that one argie who lives in brazil and does streams

idk who it is, but has anything happened to her?

But he is a nice guy he speak portuguese fluently and even thought about living here
I think you’re talking about hastad

dunno

Brazil will only be fixed with militarized schools and compulsory catechesis.this is likely to stop this acceptance craze that retarders want to have from other countries

The problem with that is artificial and superficial patriotism. I'd rather balkanize into a bunch of different countries. We'll have a better time forming organic identities locally. At the end of the day people want autonomy, work, meaning, community, and purpose. I'm tired of seeing this self-loathing idiots humiliating themselves on the internet for foreigners.

>giving an interview who a extremist reactionary who supports openly machism and pedophilia

Stop posting this asshole, don't you have something productive to do?

We can not give up a country with an immense territory, giving more autonomy to the states is the correct alternative.

Some Brazilian nationalists use photos of Ronald Reagan or Margaret Tatcher or want a Monarchy like the British one,this are the most non logical

She works for plan international. She want to set focus on the horrible conditions many girls in Brazil lives under.

>kids get sold into slavery, turned into child soldiers, prostitutes, or get their organs harvested.
>Eldery taken advantage of by urban youths.
>men dropping like flies all around
>But God oh God
>Wont someone think of the wimmins.