ITT Movies that will become classics in a decade

ITT Movies that will become classics in a decade

waiting on you, OP

DUDE TEAL AND ORANGE LMAO

I love it already. Saw it three times. It's fucking awesome. I don't care what the box office says, this is a genuinely great movie.

amazing cinematography

wtf I hate complementary colors now

>$120 million mega franchise summer movie
>it's about two chicks fighting over Tom Cruise's dick

K I N O G R A F I A

You got that right

>tfw mummy crashes your plane, with no survivors

>"Mummy came in MY room."

What did he mean by this?

>This cave was an entire practical set
I KNEW IT!

did they fuck?

The stuntwork in this movie is fucking awesome. I just wish the CGI had been less dodgy.

>Cruise does a real-life zero gravity scene, jumps from a building that's actually being blown up and falling to pieces, throws himself off of a speeding ambulance downhill, submerges himself for three minutes at a time for the underwater cavern sequence

And that's just the stuff I can think of without looking anything up. For an actor in his fifties (and aside from Keanu Reeves), things like this are basically unheard of.

I wish the camera work on those scenes, especially the ambulance sequence, was less shaky and 'action movie' though. It was really too much.

kek

The Mummy in alley was filmed practical but unfortunately was replaced with CGI in post

So are they going to keep going with their plan for the Universal Cinematic Universe or whatever shitass thing they're calling it, with all the classic monsters and whatnot?

Of course: Bride of Frankenstein, Invisible Man, Wolfman, Creature from Black Lagoon, Van Helsing, Dracula, Hunchback of Notre Dam, Phantom of Opera

This was a spooky scene

hurr durr every wide shot and believable set piece constitutes good cinematography