Only Hillary is using paid shills

>Only Hillary is using paid shills

TRUMP SHILLS GTFO

this place is full of Trump shills
it's so obvious

>Mazurkiewicz
Kurwa

Thank you for (((CORRECTING))) us.

so what? Trump's doing it for a good cause. Hillary is literally trying to destroy America.

lol have to employ the rightwing NEETs and keep them busy otherwise they chimpout and stab a bunch of tourists.

Doctored photo lol, links to those two actual comments faggot

>he thinks popular trump copypasta on facebook are shills and not just people memeing

WTF I hate trump now #shill4hill

A few years ago I was reading a thread on reddit and someone posted a comment on how Obama was doing a decent job. It cited some employment stat and a few other random statistics--it wasnt a usual comment.

I thought it was odd so I copy-and-pasted it to google I found that the same comment had been made, over a span of three months on random places on the net (fitness board, car repair board, yahoo answers, stuff like that). It was clear that this was a comment someone wanted to get out and they had people sprinkle it throughout the net.

The "shill" thing is real. the CTR thing of working directly with the campaign to get a specific message out is real. The military and intell community invests in having people go online in chat rooms (usually foreign affairs stuff) and direct the narrative.

This isnt new. For instance, People place carefully crafted letters to the editor in newspapers for years. Just be weary and use multiple sources of information. You cant get ride of it, especially with the open and generative nature of the internet.

finally, someone who is brave enough to correct the record, here on the Sup Forums Image Board.

Everyone is using shills,
the only difference is trump doesn't have to pay for them because they are braindead retards who can't think for themselves and follow everything trumps as gospel. They are too caught up in his charisma as an entertainer.

people literraly pay for shilling for things as low as running for student council...

and this is in third world countries, not really surprised to see it in the us election.

sauce: my ex works for a shilling organization in the third world... Literally has a million facebook accounts in order to post "construcive" comments that defend their clients.

>yfw Putin has been using these tactics for years now

Bump. Everyone is a shill.

>TRUMP SHILLS GTFO

YOU ARE ALL FUCKNIG LIAR HILLARY SHILLS WHY YOU CANT TRUST AN user MESSAGE BOARD

Thank you for Correcting the Record

Annoying isnt it shill?

>shilling organization in the third world.

tfw the internets is nothing but shills shilling shills

>influence operations

Are you done kike?

Implying Hillary didn't pay to have people obviously shill for trump in an effort to make him look bad

Everybody is shilling, either for Trump or Clinton.

If the polls average 10 points higher for Clinton soon, there will be a coup inside the GOP to take Trump down.

Sometimes I honestly wonder why Hillary would spend money on redpilling her voters.
I mean sure it makes sense on normie sites like reddit and facebook but on Sup Forums?
come on now

based on the comments in this thread, this is probably true

christ the people here are brainwashed

We never said that. Those shills gave the same political leaning as me so I am more okay with them.

This .

the reason we seem like trump shills its beacuse we are, but by our own choice , Hilary pays for them , the rest of us love trump so much we shill volunteer

This.

I don't even know who's doing the shilling anymore. Maybe I am, even though I know I'm not shilling.

You can't even have a simple discussion about politics regarding the US elections. To have an actual interesting, insightful thread you have to talk about politics from another country.

Shills getting creative

This

I kinda wish I was paid to shill Trump... I just do it for free.