yeah,i still like mabel, in fact, i love mabel, come fight me faggots

I liked her, a good partner for the lil nigga

You ain't alone bruv.

>only you
Everyone knows 10 was best girl.

who is this? didnt watch s4

Feels like I'm the only one sone times.

Nah bro. You ain't alone

Velvet from the old LC and the Critter Kids, if only because I'm the only one that remembers them. She didn't show up a lot but out of all the girls, she had the most waifu traits.

Damn that shit is 80s

Ha! That's literally me!

Yeah, and it shows in the stories. Some havens aged well. Velvet's still hot though. Her and that one vampire girl.

a whore

how does that even remotely resemble mabel

Huey whipped up an explosive chemical that just so happens to also grow and relax hair, to varying lengths apparently.
Grandpa accidentally used it and then gave some to Jazmine and Tom to see and show the effects.
That's Jazmine with her hair lengthened and relaxed. What's interesting is in the back character for once we can hear Riley complimenting a girl on their look. Then again there's the possibility he was trying to hustle Jazmine and Tom into being customers through flattery. To quote though
>I kinda like your hair, it's kinda got that J-Lo thing going on. You know kinda like a white girl. I like that, I like that. It's pretty hot.

So what your saying is C.mearc confirmed end ship.

Pic also thread related Boondocks had the best Wankta's or wigga's

Results inconclusive, but sure I guess.

They needed an ep

they had one

I think the show would've been Better if Grandad put Huey in boxing. He's had his ass kicked by Killer Kungfu wulfbitch, Stinkmeaner crew, and the body guard guy so his fighting could use some work. Huey is known to be a boxing fan. He also has very few episodes of him wanting to do something.

Riley and Cindy could also have an episode where Riley shows her how to tag. Since it seems in character with the show and sort of canon in the comics. Comics was more to do with R. Kelly.

>Huey made relaxer
Tell me it was an accident. Making relaxer would go against everything Huey stands for as a character.

>He's had his ass kicked by Killer Kungfu wulfbitch, Stinkmeaner crew, and the body guard guy so his fighting could use some work
Those were all masters(or we can at least assume The Haterocracy are seasoned experts since they managed to actually challenge Grandmaster Bushido Brown even if they had to gang up on him). Outclassed is an understatement for all his knowledge of martial arts he's still a kid.

While we're on the subject the fight scenes of Boondocks are apparently a lot more thought out than you'd think.

Reading the trivia section of certain episodes it's a lot like scenes in CA: CW where subtle statements about the character are made in the blink of an eye Bucky had his whole room setup so he could escape a sudden sting on his location. Crabmiser is the only one who evade Bushido Brown's attacks by blocking or staying at a distance, and he gets the final shot by waiting for Brown to be distracted and worn out. Whether or not he's as skilled as Bushido is unclear but he is very perceptive at least.
Pistofferson is the only member who actually managed to land blows on Bushido so even if he was taking shots himself he's clearly skilled enough to engage in direct combat.
Gripenasty apparently uses a style similar to Luna's white lotus but since Luna was the last surviving master of the style, implying right of succession to the title requires the student to kill for it, one can assume Gripenasty's poor performance means she's only a student and her age prevented her from going any further.

With her as example it's likel the White Lotus masters were so skilled even in advanced age most died of old age before losing, which would explain why no students would be able to climb higher.
With Luna dead they'd have to hold a tournament or something.

As an aside it's interesting 3/4ths of Hateocracy learned martial arts just to beat cause trouble, but Stinkmeaner and his clone were trained by outside sources.

Yeah, Huey was just trying to make an explosive gel, Robert became suspicious and Huey bluffed it was just relaxer. I guess he knew the ingredients of relaxer well enough to know it could be used as one though. Robert and Riley wrestle him into making more to be used as relaxer for hijinks of course.

I can accept that Granddad and Riley might not give a shit, but Huey at least has a code.

His code is
>Be a terrorist
>Don't get an ass-whoopin'

So this is 100% in line with a huey storyline. I chuckling to myself just thinking about it. Boondocks was GOAT for a while there.

>terrorist
Oh but if he was white he'd be a patriot?

if he was white he'd be part of every one of those ghetto-ass memes that make fun of school shooters

>If he was white he would have succeeded
>or gotten arrested