They found cocaine, methadone, MDMA, alcohol and opiates in her body

>they found cocaine, methadone, MDMA, alcohol and opiates in her body

what the fuck is wrong with those celebrities?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjwCh1hT7Ek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when im 70 years old i plan to perma hook myself up to VR and one day OD on government issued drugs

Why does Sup Forums love carrie fischer sO much? You realize in real life she'd think you're a weirdo and kick your ass, right?

Hobe :DDD

>be a reasonably attractive, newly-supernova actress in your late teens/early 20's in the late 1970's during the worldwide cocaine explosion
>also be saddled with debilitating mental illnesses
>self-medicate for decades to achieve a feeling of something other than crippling pain and sadness, while your peers assure you that you're doing fine

No idea, man. Truly a mystery for the ages.

When you have all that money, and have already bought like 12 mansions and 100 cars, what the fuck else are you gonna spend it on?

Washed up celebs abuse drugs? Wow breaking news OP

She was missing nicotine, Valium, Percodan and alcohol.

Mental health problems. It's a shame because when coherent, she was terribly funny and talented.

at least she probably didn't suffer in the dying process

So they found that shit in her body, doesn't mean she was doing them all at once. Stuff will stay in your body for 3-5 days. She most like had done methadone the day before, MDMA the previous night, used opiates to go to bed, used coke to wake up and a bit of methadone on the comedown. Then she snorted coke and drank on the plane

>tfw seeing her on 8 out of 10 cats after she died
She was actually really impressive.

Wait Hollywood actors do drugs? HOLY SHIT OP YOU BLEW MY MIND WITH THIS POST FOR THE 30TH TIME TODAY
kys yourself.

jesus, what a fucking combo. and she's 60, not 20. how was that not a suicide.

days before she died, none of these things during her autopsy

I bet this would have made Carrie laugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=NjwCh1hT7Ek

Sounds like a fun weekend

girls just wanna have fun

To quote David Lee Roth: "Money can't buy happiness, but it'll let you buy a boat so you can sail right up next to it."

>doesn't mean she was doing them all at once
autopsy confirmed, lad

her mother was a mentally ill slut and her first husband was a closet fag IIRC

>all at once
Coke cancels out methadone and MDMA. What a dumb fucking bitch. It's ironic because if she just dosed MDMA and talked to someone important, she wouldn't have been such a giant mess. Coke +booze +heroin is just asking for a damn body shutdown.

gogain :DD

what a great way to die, how can poor people even compete